19.05.12 Best Dressed

Who Was Your Best Dressed On Day 3 Of Cannes Film Festival?

Credit: Getty

Throwback Thursday #TBT

Throwback Thursday #TBT

Mia Wasikowska In Prada & Jessica Chastain In Herve L. Leroux - 'Lawless' Cannes Film Festival Photocall

Mia Wasikowska In Prada & Jessica Chastain In Herve L. Leroux – ‘Lawless’ Cannes Film Festival Photocall

34 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed On Day 3 Of Cannes Film Festival?

1. EmmaWoodhouse May 19, 2012 at 00:17 #

Really missed Fan Bing Bing’s Valentino, but my other top two are here (Naomi and Jessica). Can’t choose between them!

2. Nat39 May 19, 2012 at 00:22 #

Fan stole the show for me.
    Paz Vega and Jane are 2nd-3rd.
    I have to say it again how disappointed I am to see that Atelier Versace on Jada, technically on the right person it should be leading the poll imo.

3. Annel May 19, 2012 at 00:28 #

My favourites were Fan Bing Bing in Valentino and Marion Cotillard. But my vote here goes to Paz Vega. Glamazone!

4. Zineb May 19, 2012 at 00:29 #

The Stéphane Rolland gown blew me away!
    Good luck making the BDOTW poll :D I wouldn’t want to be you right now!

5. Jessica May 19, 2012 at 00:33 #

Today was hard for me! It’s a three way tie between Fan Bing Bing, Paz Vega, and Jane Fonda! All three dresses and women are beautiful!!

6. Yeliz May 19, 2012 at 00:38 #

This was an intense day.

Here is my top 5:
    1.Paz Vega
    2.Jessica Chastain
    3.Jada Pinkett-Smith
    4.Bella Heathcote
    5.Naomi Watts

Have a nice weekend FC.

7. Artemis May 19, 2012 at 00:38 #

Paz Vega was my favorite!

8. justme May 19, 2012 at 00:39 #

It’s Paz for me.
    Have a nice week-end, FC :)

9. Shaina May 19, 2012 at 00:43 #

Paz Vega, no doubt. That is a one of a kind dress and she worked it!

10. barefoot duchess May 19, 2012 at 00:56 #

Gosh! So difficult to decide!!

• J.™ May 19, 2012 at 02:03 #

Gave it to Jada though, because I love that she’s been looking so amazing lately.

11. SilentVisitor May 19, 2012 at 00:58 #

Fan Bingbing in Elie Saab followed very closely by Jada Pinkett-Smith in Atelier Versace and Paz Vega in Stéphane Rolland Couture. Honorable mention to Jane Fonda in Roberto Cavalli

12. Shelby May 19, 2012 at 01:51 #

I think there should be a worst dressed poll :)

13. Hannah May 19, 2012 at 02:02 #

I voted Paz Vega because of the impact, and then it easily would hae been Diane, in spite of the deja vu i get form it, then Natasha, then Jane. Yet another stellar day at Cannes, cannot wait to see what tomorrow brings :)

14. bm May 19, 2012 at 02:15 #

For me, no doubt it is Paz Vega who stole Day 3. And honorable mention to Freida (She’s the only one who didn’t wear a gown in day 3 but still lookiing gorgeous) and Jane Fonda (3 nights in a row beautiful and sexy gowns).
    Biggest disappointed for me is Jada on Atelier Versace, don’t get me wrong, I love the gown (it is BDOTY worthy) but not in Jada. She’s too muscle for this gown.

15. Marybeth May 19, 2012 at 02:22 #

I must confess that my true favorite of these looks is Freida in the Ferragamo, but I feel naughty not voting for a gown. Which one though?

Fan Bing Bing. I love the dress, the necklace, everything.

16. Robert May 19, 2012 at 03:06 #

Im really tired of Fan Bingbing. she gets great gowns and never takes a serious chance. I’ll go with Jane Fonda, she is 74 wearing gowns someone 40 years younger couldn’t pull off.

17. marie May 19, 2012 at 03:22 #

i really really want to go with Jessica as this is the best she’s looked but i really have to go with Freida here..that whole outfit is so fantastic and so perfect..maybe i’ll just use another PC so i can also vote for jessica..lol

18. A. May 19, 2012 at 05:45 #

Paz Vega pretty much nailed it. She’s definitely the best dressed here

19. TL May 19, 2012 at 06:13 #

I pick Freida Pinto in Salvatore Ferragamo for my best dress on day 3.

She looked so fresh, young and relax here, the color is great on her, and I can see her glowing under the sun (maybe it’s cloudy in Cannes, lol). This is actually the first crop top outfit that I am in love with.

2.Jada Pinkett-Smith In Alberta Ferretti
    3.Paz Vega In Stéphane Rolland Couture
    4.Fan BingBing In Valentino Couture

• TL May 19, 2012 at 08:18 #

Thanks again FC, for your great and hard work, this is my favorite fashion blog, and I am checking almost every hour to see new updates these days, thanks for bring us the wonderful Cannes Film festival, red carpet won’t be exciting (and fun) if missing your blog content.

Have a great weekend FC, take some rest, and we all looking forward to the rest of Cannes Festival. ^_^

• Fashion Critic May 19, 2012 at 13:03 #

Thank you…it’s been like the oscars everyday for 3 days but with better dresses.

Thanks for your support

Have a great weekend

20. Alina May 19, 2012 at 06:25 #

Paz Vega, Jessica Chastain and Natasha Poly.

21. Ioana May 19, 2012 at 06:28 #

I had to choose between Fan Bingbing and Paz Vega. and because Paz Vega brought something NEW and SPECTACULAR, I choose her, even if I absolutely ADORE that Elie Saab dress Fan is wearing…

22. Mol May 19, 2012 at 06:31 #

This is giving me heartburn having to chose – but at the end of the day, it’s Paz Vega (i’m sending love out to Jessica and Diane – alot of love – and then also to Freida, Natasha and Jada, thanks for the gorgeous effort from all of you…)

23. Mol May 19, 2012 at 06:40 #

I think my comment didn’t go through so I’ll try again – so hard to chose, but I have to give it to Paz Vega. I want to send out props though to Jessica and Diane, both beautifully performed, and I am loving Freida, Natasha and Jada as well – thanks ladies for entertaining us so well!

24. RuSTARstruck May 19, 2012 at 08:11 #

OMG, how can u miss dujuan in her floaty elie saab gown and chocolate tinted lips?

25. vicky May 19, 2012 at 09:17 #

Jane Fonda gets my vote.

26. Erika Ch May 19, 2012 at 10:52 #

Pretty hard to choose. But Fan stand out here

27. J May 19, 2012 at 14:13 #

This was probably the only time (and I’ve been following the site for about 2 years now) that I’ve really wished I could pick 2. I always try to vote for innovative, interesting looks. This time the Stéphane Rolland got my vote, but I so wanted pick the Jason Wu as well. Amazing dresses. Absolute works of art. God, I love Cannes!

28. Ju Alves May 19, 2012 at 15:26 #

For me it’s Jane Fonda! Being beautiful at 20, 30 it’s easy. But at 70 is a bless!

29. Giselle May 19, 2012 at 18:35 #

I love Paz’s dress, but not the whole outfit is not my favourite
    I would vote for Fan Bingbing

30. Tina May 19, 2012 at 19:46 #

Picked Fan bingbing because she totally stood out in that gorgeous green Elie Saab dress and the perfect styling. My second choice is Naomi Watts in Marchesa followed by Jessica Chastain in Armani. Cannes has been wonderful! Love all the dresses here.

Thanks FC for the awesome coverage and have a great weekend!

31. Amy May 20, 2012 at 01:04 #

Paz is killing everyone else!