17.05.12 Best Dressed

Who Was Your Best Dressed On Day 2 Of Cannes Film Festival?

Jaime King In Porter Grey - Hanky Panky for Hello Kitty Collection Launch

Jaime King In Porter Grey – Hanky Panky for Hello Kitty Collection Launch

Diane Kruger In Calvin Klein - Calvin Klein 'Women In Film' Celebration

Diane Kruger In Calvin Klein – Calvin Klein ‘Women In Film’ Celebration

35 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed On Day 2 Of Cannes Film Festival?

1. Lauren May 17, 2012 at 23:16 #

Fan is already in the lead…BORING….this is why I was glad she wasn’t added to yesterdays poll.

Every time she is added it become the Fan Bingbing show.

All she does is wear Elie Saab and it has become stale and BORING.

I love Elie, but his association with this woman puts me off.

• Molly May 17, 2012 at 23:23 #

Well, when all you wear is Elie Saab, its going to become boring. Thats why its not good to be fabulous all the time because when that becomes the norm, there is no way to top it.

• rita May 17, 2012 at 23:48 #

The same can be said about Diane Kruger. Even when she’s dressed nothing awe worthy she wins. So far, this only who has impressed me is Freida Pinto. She is bringing something fresh and new without looking try hard IMO

• Annel May 18, 2012 at 01:06 #

• Rash May 18, 2012 at 06:17 #

Freida gets my vote too. All the gowns are gorgeous, but she is the only one to bring out something new and refreshing ! And well I knew that this will be Fan poll all the way, so Freida needs some sincere votes ;)
        My second choice was Marion, isn’t she effortlessly beautiful in that Couture ! Well shez trending too, lets hope she wins :D

• Elaine May 18, 2012 at 03:46 #

Well there’s a reason why she leads, because people like what she wears, whether you think it’s boring or not.

• bm May 18, 2012 at 05:07 #

Yes, my thoughts exactly. Fan and Diane is so predictable lately. They are look gorgeous, and thanks God for that. But, I think when their look isn’t that good, people still love them. But, fashion is the world where there have 100 opinions, and this is my humble opinions.

• Mia Spring May 18, 2012 at 14:21 #

Hey,don’t be bored Fan’s public work Cannes is ended, she will stay very long this time and soon back to China according to her workship. So why not just relax and enjoy when she is still there?

2. MR May 17, 2012 at 23:20 #

Where’s the gorgeous Diane Kruger? I miss her already!!!

• bas May 18, 2012 at 07:23 #

I was wondering the same thing!

3. Marybeth May 17, 2012 at 23:20 #

So hard to choose.
    If you showed them all from the back, Eva Longoria would win my vote easily, but……
    I think I will vote for the classic French elegance of Marion Cotillard. It is France, after all!

4. Alyson May 17, 2012 at 23:23 #

I went with Eva. She looks so sleek and refined in her white gown. BUT, where was Diane today???

5. Zineb May 17, 2012 at 23:26 #

Fan baby!
    Another great day FC.I’m really enjoying this year’s Cannes (mainly thanks to you ;))
    Keep it up !

6. Juan May 17, 2012 at 23:34 #

Where is Jane Fonda??
    She was stunning in Stella McCartney, it wasn’t as dramatic as yesterday, but in this dress, she was so beautiful too.

• Fashion Critic May 17, 2012 at 23:36 #

I’m sorry but I can’t answer these questions anymore

• Juan May 17, 2012 at 23:38 #

:( ok
        Freida Was my Second favorite ;)

• Bec May 18, 2012 at 04:54 #

LOL. I don’t blame you.

You must dread BDOTD/W time haha.

• gabis May 18, 2012 at 14:23 #

Jane Fonda is on the Best Dressed Poll on Day 1 of the Festival, which by the way, is still open for vote. I voted for her too :) In case you haven’t noticed, FC is arranging the polls by each day of the festival. I assume there will be a final poll featuring the best looks of the whole festival once it’s over.

• gabis May 18, 2012 at 14:25 #

Oops, just realized he was talking about Jane Fonda’s second look :S sorry!

7. Riley May 17, 2012 at 23:51 #

Freida Pinto for making me fan myself at her Megan Foxness.

She looks amazing and needs my vote.

8. Charlotte May 18, 2012 at 00:27 #

My vote is going with Frieda in Atelier Versace. I am hoping and praying that when Diane went to the Atelier Versace show a few months ago that Karlie’s opening number caught her eye and that she will wear it in the coming days! that would be a dream come true!

9. CreoleLady May 18, 2012 at 00:30 #

For the second day in a row, my vote goes to a woman wearing Versace. Or maybe I should say, wearing me out in Versace, lol. Frieda has my vote with honorable mention to Jada. Enjoying the fabulous choices here, all worthy.

10. Gail May 18, 2012 at 00:42 #

Fan gets my vote! FC, we should retire Fan from all future posts; You could do a special retirement blog of ALL her greatest looks, LOL. Simply put, FAN is the standard that all celebrities should follow.

11. porcelaindoll May 18, 2012 at 03:05 #

YEAH!FAN IS THE BEST!SHE NEVER BORING!LOVES IT!

12. ash May 18, 2012 at 03:28 #

I hope we see Fan Bing Bng in something besides Elie Saab.. I’d love to see her in Givenchy Haute Couture.

13. Mol May 18, 2012 at 03:43 #

I was very impressed with Frieda, Marion and Eva, but I finally settled on Eva as she looked so pretty and right in every detail. I especially liked her hair. It feels strange as I don’t think I’ve ever chosen her before from a best dressed list, please keep it up Eva!

14. EmmaWoodhouse May 18, 2012 at 03:50 #

Thank you FC for another day of fabulous coverage. Got home from a big trip today and rushed to my computer IMMEDIATELY to check up on RFCA!
    I went for Fan. She is KILLING it on the RC in a very good way. Marion’s gown and then dress were my runners-up. Interested to know, FC–who was your favorite today?

15. Yeliz May 18, 2012 at 04:42 #

Freida Pinto for me and she’s followed by Marion Cotillard in Dior Couture.

16. bee7 May 18, 2012 at 05:21 #

I’m torn between Marion Cotillard and Freida for me. My vote eventually goes to the French beauty because Freida loses points for not wearing the runway shoes.

FC, as usual,your coverage is amazing!It is a pleasure to visit your website. x

17. lin May 18, 2012 at 06:40 #

Couldn’t pick between Fan Bing Bing & Marion Cotiliard in the dark blue, but I eventually went for Marion.

18. Lucia May 18, 2012 at 09:13 #

I love Fan Bing Bing,she is really beautful!

19. DSI May 18, 2012 at 09:21 #

Frieda for me in this one!
    FC, Didnt you notice the beautiful Loreal Girls at the Loreal bash that took place at night? Frieda wore a stunning Paco Rabbane dress.I guess your agencies would not have had that. is it?

• Fashion Critic May 18, 2012 at 10:11 #

yes. i have the pics thanks

20. stella chen May 18, 2012 at 10:20 #

I love Bingbing very much!!!

21. Alina May 18, 2012 at 14:03 #

Fan Bing Bing and Marion Cotillard.