The next stop on the promo tour for ‘Snow White and the Huntsman’ was Spain this morning.

Kristen Stewart might have got her movies mixed up because she was sporting a Katniss Everdeen side-swept braid whilst wearing a BCBG Pre-Fall 2012 dress at the Madrid photocall.

Her stylist was scissor happy once again, as she took a few inches off her striped sleeveless chiffon dress with lace panels.

I really dislike the leather harness belt, which I believe is from the Hervé Léger by Max Azria Fall 2012 collection. I find it really unnecessary. A regular belt would have sufficed.

Black Christian Louboutin ‘Pigalle’ pumps and a glossy lip colour completed her look.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Cobie Smulders In Rebecca Minkoff - CBS Upfront 2012

Cobie Smulders In Rebecca Minkoff – CBS Upfront 2012

Natalie Dormer In Nicholas Oakwell - ‘Ballgowns: British Glamour Since 1950’ Private View

Natalie Dormer In Nicholas Oakwell – ‘Ballgowns: British Glamour Since 1950’ Private View

26 Responses to Kristen Stewart In BCBG Max Azria – ‘Snow White and the Huntsman’ Madrid Photocall

1. Serena May 17, 2012 at 15:06 #

I really like this look, belt included. It gives some kind of warrior-vibe that works with the theme of the movie, imo. It’s short but I think it’s “fresh” enough. Love the hair as well.

• Yeliz May 17, 2012 at 15:19 #

I agree 100%.

• admmgz May 17, 2012 at 15:44 #

I agree. She looks great!

• dee May 17, 2012 at 15:55 #

I agree.

2. justme May 17, 2012 at 15:19 #

I’m with you, FC. A simple belt would have been enough.
    I hope those aren’t black panties I am seeing :(

3. Alina May 17, 2012 at 15:28 #

I agree about the belt.

4. Francy May 17, 2012 at 15:36 #

I don’t know why, but as soon as I saw her I thought she reminded me of Lara Croft (and that’s not good).
    I definitely don’t like the belt too.

5. Sharade May 17, 2012 at 15:37 #

“Kristen Stewart might have got her movies mixed up” Hahaha, nice one.
    I love the dress, I hate the shoes, I don’t understand the belt.

6. fashiongames May 17, 2012 at 16:05 #

I love kristen version of the dress with the bet. love her make up and hair, kristen seem to have fallen in love with those shoe. overall me likey.

7. robbie May 17, 2012 at 16:07 #

boring dress and yet again her legs are apart. although its nice to see her hair look nice.

• easyBlake May 17, 2012 at 16:45 #

“and yet again her legs are apart”
      Ha! maybe it’s so she can maintain balance? I wonder how strange it’ll be to see her do the “hold my pee/crossed legs” pose?

• J May 17, 2012 at 17:22 #

Other actresses manage to not always have their legs yards apart on the RC.

• Lex May 20, 2012 at 15:24 #

why is it better to squeeze one’s legs together? Is this a valid critique??

8. Matt R May 17, 2012 at 16:10 #

I think Kristen (and her stylist) made the right choice in shortening the dress, because I honestly couldn’t see the dress, as presented, on Kristen. It wouldn’t have made her look as good as this does. I can give her a pass on the belt, but I know there are hundreds upon hundreds of different black shoes she could have work besides these Louboutin “Pigalle” pumps. Overall she looks good though.

9. Riley May 17, 2012 at 16:25 #

I like the dress longer. Not all dresses should be shortened Kristen Stewart. I love the dress but hate the belt. If she HAD to have a belt, like FC said, it should’ve been a simple thin black one. This look needed those gorgeous Jimmy Choo black sandals Diane Kruger wore with her Versus dress yesterday.

10. scarlett May 17, 2012 at 16:33 #

Posture, posture, posture!

11. Nat39 May 17, 2012 at 17:26 #

Her stylist got a bit too ‘scissor happy’, chopped off a bit too much. Without this extra length, the skirt ends too abruptly and feels unfinished. Not a good shoe choice either – with the dress made this plain by eliminating the interesting skirt, this look needed some inspiring sandals.

12. asherlev1 May 17, 2012 at 17:49 #

lwtpwheotwe. Kristen, imo, has been giving us SUCH amazing looks these past few days. I’m scared it’s all going to come to an end, and I’ll be terribly disappointed.

For now, though, I’m in love.

13. Hannah May 17, 2012 at 17:54 #

I really hate this dress. I think it is just so messy looking and so unflattering on her, which I guess is also the belt’s fault. She cna look really rpetty, so her makeup again is underwhelming, the hair si alright & the posture bad. She can do better than this.

14. zara May 17, 2012 at 18:17 #

overall she looks great, I’m glad that she is putting in an effort in this promo tour.

15. serapart May 17, 2012 at 22:02 #

at least her posture looks better than victoria beckhams (which hurts everytime I look at it)
    love the dress including the belt!! but yes I got a lara croft feeling too …

16. Iris May 17, 2012 at 22:57 #

I admire this young woman but I’m tired of her shortening nearly every dress she wears – and no offence but I’ve seen better pins so I don’t know why she seems obsessed with showing hers at every opportunity. For someone so young she seems stuck in a fashion rut already.

17. CTgirl May 17, 2012 at 23:04 #

This look is just kind of boring and not working. The belt doesn’t work, the length is too short, the shoes doen’t work . . .

18. Sharon May 18, 2012 at 00:37 #

She took an interesting dress and turned it into the same old/same old. The posture and shoes certainly don’t help, but I do like her hair.

19. EmmaWoodhouse May 18, 2012 at 03:06 #

A normal belt would have definitely sufficed! I do not like that, but I would like the dress a lot if the skirt was longer. I don’t think she feels comfortable in it. She always stands more awkwardly when she doesn’t seem comfortable.
    Love her hairstyle.

20. Melis May 20, 2012 at 15:04 #

“meh” best describes this look; however, what she wore at the SWATH Mexico photocall looked pretty great!