On Sunday, following the photocall for Kristen’s latest movie ‘Snow White and the Huntsman’, the actress attended a press conference at Arundel Castle in West Sussex, England.

After a selection of dark colours, Kristen brightened things up by wearing a colourful Preen Pre-Fall 2012 dress.

The orange sleeveless belted dress with an electric-blue lace overlay was, not surprisingly, shortened for the actress – I told you we would see many more minis this promo tour.

I was surprised, however, that Kristen paired her dress with a vibrant pair of Stella McCartney heels, when black pumps are usually her shoe of choice.

The pop of blue perfectly complements her look.

Wavy locks and a pink lip colour provides the finishing touches.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Katie Holmes In Marchesa - 2014 Met Gala

Katie Holmes In Marchesa – 2014 Met Gala

Jennifer Connelly In Alexander McQueen - ‘Virginia’ New York Screening

Jennifer Connelly In Alexander McQueen – ‘Virginia’ New York Screening

51 Responses to Kristen Stewart In Preen – ‘Snow White and the Huntsman’ Arundel Press Conference

1. Molly May 15, 2012 at 16:34 #

Ah, that’s more like it! It helps that she appears comfortable and happy, but I also think this is a really great look for her. I think this is the right length for Kristen’s age. It takes the dress from “ladies who lunch” to youthful.

• Emma May 15, 2012 at 17:07 #

+1 completely agree with all of that

• Jones19 May 15, 2012 at 17:55 #

+2 I’m glad they shortened it too. She looks amazing. Love the blue heels.

• noo May 15, 2012 at 19:31 #

+3, finally a look that is lovely without aging or over-complicating

2. T from Sydney May 15, 2012 at 16:34 #

i prefer this than to her dress from the premiere.

ive just noticed that her hair is no longer black anymore!! thank god.

• noo May 15, 2012 at 19:31 #

i think it was black for a movie!!!

3. Riley May 15, 2012 at 16:35 #

This is the Kristen Stewart I love- happy, relaxed, colorful and no Black Plague.

She looks youthful and altogether fantastic. I don’t know what KStew Haters could nit-pick about this look because I am the Queen of Nit-Picking and I don’t find anything the slightest bit wrong with it.

4. Badaboum May 15, 2012 at 16:35 #

I am sorry I cannot focus on the fashion: each time I see a picture of Kristen Stewart I think: “Pilates” & “Posture”.
    I am looking forward the day she will realize that she is no longer a teenager.

• Paulie May 15, 2012 at 17:22 #

I want to tell her to close her legs also.

• Sally May 15, 2012 at 20:09 #

1,000+

• kate September 15, 2012 at 23:37 #

? Close her legs when she’s just standing?

5. bm May 15, 2012 at 16:39 #

OMG, FC what a night. I mean all of the looks that you posted today (and yesterdays) they’re all gorgeous (except a few). Thanks for that. And tomorrow is Cannes, i just can’t imagine how you’ll pick for BDOTW.
    Btw, this is the best from her from this promo tour.

• Fashion Critic May 15, 2012 at 17:11 #

my pleasure…making sure everyone is covered because from tomorrow, the next 12 days will be all about Cannes.

6. EmmaWoodhouse May 15, 2012 at 16:40 #

I’m sure many people will complain about the hands-in-pockets pose, but I love this look. I do wish she hadn’t shortened it, but other than that it’s an A+–bright, cheerful, and chic. Her hair looks good and she looks happy. Great to see her looking so at ease.

7. Linda May 15, 2012 at 16:42 #

Fantastic! The first time I’ve loved everything about her look. The colour is amazing.

• gabis May 15, 2012 at 20:28 #

+1!

8. Anne g May 15, 2012 at 16:43 #

J’ adore. She look happy and relax because she proud of this movie

9. Médée May 15, 2012 at 16:43 #

She should always look like that. I love the colors, her shoes choice, the nice wavy hair and the smile. She can be so beautiful when she feels comfortable in her clothes and combs her hair.
    (also, I wanted to apologies for all the huge spelling mistakes I make in my comments)

10. Jenn May 15, 2012 at 16:43 #

Cute look! Looks much better with the belt and shortened ala KStew.

11. Sara May 15, 2012 at 16:44 #

Well first of all its nice to see her with a smile on her face! And she does actually look comfortable in the clothes. She looks refreshing and great with some color on. Much needed!

12. Susie May 15, 2012 at 16:46 #

Really love these colors on her. I hope she chooses more colors in the future.

13. dee May 15, 2012 at 16:46 #

Wow, she looks great. Everything from the hair, to the bright colors, the shoes and the smile just makes for a great look.

14. DivaDebbi (Beauty and Fashion Blog) May 15, 2012 at 16:46 #

The shoe color works, but if it’s satin, I’m not happy. Cute dress.

15. workshy May 15, 2012 at 17:02 #

Kristen wore this better than the runway model. The styling is spot on – from the length of the dress to loose, wavey hair to the bold choice of shoes. Very appropriate to wear in spring in a castle on the English countryside.

16. Yeliz May 15, 2012 at 17:05 #

This look is really flawless and I’m not saying this because I’m a fan. But I know that somehow anyone will find a flaw again..
    Anyway, I love her shoe choice because if you see the back of the dress it’s completely blue and the shoes complement it perfectly. Shortened dresses are her first choice on most occasions and I think we all know that by know so I hope that nobody says I don’t like it because it’s shortened.

17. CreoleLady May 15, 2012 at 17:15 #

Love this enough to comment. I usually try to stay away from Kristen Stewart posts — too much drama, lol.

18. Kay May 15, 2012 at 17:16 #

Love love love this look! Vibrant color works well on her, and the shoes are a whimsical contrast and a nice departure from her standard choice of neutrals. I love her hair like this, it looks healthy, but I also love how Kristen experiments, and isn’t afraid to take a risk. Regarding her posture/acting like she’s still a teenager, I’d like to point out she had great posture yesterday at the premiere, she even posed in several shots like a champ with one hand on hip, something I’ve been wanting her to do instead of letting her hands lie limp at her sides. She had some great power poses and looked really confident in her Marchesa. I didn’t see anyone complement her on that, instead just lots of complaints.

• admmgz May 15, 2012 at 18:45 #

I couldn’t have said it better myself! She looked fabulous!

19. Hannah May 15, 2012 at 17:22 #

I am trying really hard to like her, and for once she is making it at least reatvey easy for me. I think that her hair needs to be sorted out, it ruins every single look, her makeup is bland as good as it could be, and her posture & posing is tragic, but she is wearing colour and doesn’t look annoyed at being there. I also kind of wish that she would do something other than mini dresses, because even though her legs are the best part, she has a great body, and she could pull so many other things off. It’s still a bit of a miss for me, but a vast improvement.

20. Alina May 15, 2012 at 17:24 #

I like it. :)

21. fashion~lover May 15, 2012 at 17:25 #

This is a great look for Kristen. When she is comfortable in what she is wearing, it is obvious from her face and posture and i didnt see this yesterday at the premier. I love the color of her shoes.

22. Rebecca Z May 15, 2012 at 17:32 #

Great look–love the dress and the shoes.

23. Serena May 15, 2012 at 17:47 #

Totally in love with this! Can’t get enough of bold colors paired together.

24. rita May 15, 2012 at 17:52 #

I usually don’t like what Kristen wears but i love the dress and the blue shoes are the perfect touch! only thing is, why she never wear her hair up? (or does she?)

• admmgz May 15, 2012 at 18:55 #

I think she typically wears it up for her movie premieres

25. J.™ May 15, 2012 at 18:52 #

I gasped when I saw those shoes! Well done to her stylist.

26. robbie May 15, 2012 at 19:08 #

she looks happy, but im so bored of her shortening the dresses all the time. nice legs but they arent all that special.

27. lu May 15, 2012 at 19:20 #

She looks great here! great colors! love the dress and shoes together

28. Hisadora May 15, 2012 at 19:35 #

I’m delighted to seeing her wear such a colorful dress and and amazing pair of shoes!!!!

29. laura May 15, 2012 at 20:49 #

I really like this outfit!

30. Christine May 15, 2012 at 21:02 #

She looks fresh here. Hope we see more colorful looks from her!

31. d May 15, 2012 at 21:16 #

great look and great colour of shoes

32. Molly May 15, 2012 at 22:59 #

Do something with that hair and we have a winner! I love the colors and the shoes are a very nice touch.

33. Nat May 15, 2012 at 23:20 #

I think this is one of my favourite looks from her. What a cute dress!
    And thank God she didn’t wear black shoes with it, I think I would have died a bit inside.

34. asherlev1 May 16, 2012 at 01:20 #

AAAHHH. *BOW*

If she dressed like this all that time, I would be SUCH a fan.

PS I think blue is a really good color for her.

35. chyc May 16, 2012 at 04:31 #

I am relieved to see the old Kirsten back, after the previous two Marchesa and Balenciaga disasters. If short shiny dresses/skirts are her thing, please carry on. I don’t mind, rather than trying to do something different and look horrible.

36. Karolina May 16, 2012 at 10:08 #

She looks great! Finally!

37. Leekss May 16, 2012 at 13:50 #

Love this outfit, but not on her. It’s better than the Balenciaga outfit she wore for Met Gala, but somehow something’s abit off and I cant figure out what. Emma Stone and Jen Aniston would look great in this (but the latter probably has a 0.000000001% chance of wearing this)

38. Jess2 May 16, 2012 at 14:07 #

I LOVE this look!! Great colour and the shoes are an awesome choice!! She looks like she is having fun which I also very much love! So in love with that dress, oh how I wish it would appear in my closet!

39. Amy May 17, 2012 at 00:31 #

She loooks fantastic! seriously this is one her best looks and one of my fave of the week.

40. Shaina May 18, 2012 at 23:10 #

I prefer the shortened version and I love the heels. I’m very happy to see her having fun with fashion. That smile is the perfect finishing touch.