Anna Kendrick joined her co-stars Brooklyn Decker, Jennifer Lopez and Elizabeth Banks on the red carpet at Grauman’s Chinese Theatre for the LA premiere of their latest movie ‘What To Expect When You’re Expecting’ yesterday evening.

The ‘Twilight’ actress wore an Elie Saab Spring 2012 Couture cocktail dress.

She could’ve easily allowed her nude three-quarter-sleeve fully embellished cocktail dress to do all the work, but her accessories were just as fab as her dress.

Anna added a nude Edie Parker ‘Lara’ pearlescent clutch and Christian Louboutin ‘Picks & Co’ ankle-strap spiked heels.

I would’ve loved the gold version to her silver heels and I would’ve loved a neat bun, but Anna is back to her best with this gorgeous look.

You can buy the gold version of Anna’s Christian Louboutin heels from Saks.com.

Credit: Elle.com & FameFlynet

Jessica Stam In Valentino - 2012 American Ballet Theatre Spring Gala

Jessica Stam In Valentino – 2012 American Ballet Theatre Spring Gala

Jordana Brewster's Schumacher Sleeveless Dress And Jimmy Choo Linda Suede Sandals

Jordana Brewster’s Schumacher Sleeveless Dress And Jimmy Choo Linda Suede Sandals

21 Responses to Anna Kendrick In Elie Saab Couture – ‘What To Expect When You’re Expecting’ LA Premiere

1. Sharon May 15, 2012 at 12:09 #

What a beautiful outfit. I don’t care much for the hairstyle, though, and I’m getting kind of tired of the spikes on Louboutins.

2. Yeliz May 15, 2012 at 12:31 #

Normally nude pumps would’ve been the obvious choice for Anna and anyone who would wear this dress. I’m so glad that she wore the Louboutin heels even though I agree that the gold version would’ve been more suitable. The dress was one of my favorites from this collection and it looks gorgeous on her.

3. d May 15, 2012 at 12:42 #

what a beautiful dress

4. L'wren May 15, 2012 at 13:18 #

Elie Saab can’t make a lady look ugly,It’s a princess like dress,but she looks just OK not outstanding.

5. Alina May 15, 2012 at 13:30 #

Lovely!

6. DivaDebbi May 15, 2012 at 13:31 #

The dress is a K.O.! One of Anna’s best head to toe looks ever.

7. dee May 15, 2012 at 13:49 #

I am tired of seeing her in these nude sparkly dresses. I think she needs to try something different.

8. Katy May 15, 2012 at 13:51 #

She looks lovely, but for some reason I think the dress has a greater ‘wow factor’ on the runway

9. Carey May 15, 2012 at 14:15 #

She looks amazing. I always love Anna in Elie Saab.

10. rebecca o May 15, 2012 at 14:16 #

I feel like she has worn this dress a million times before. It looks like her feet are falling out of her shoes as well.

• Christine May 15, 2012 at 21:15 #

11. fromchi-town May 15, 2012 at 14:37 #

I feel like I have seen this on her before. Elie Saab dresses are starting to look the same.

• Riley May 15, 2012 at 16:02 #

Even though Elie Saab is my Fashion God, he does repeat himself A LOT. A LOT.

This is a nice look. I agree. Ballerina bun was needed. I think she wanted to match her shoes to the silver piping.

12. workshy May 15, 2012 at 16:59 #

Pretty dress and it looks very good on Anna. But this is a Dakota Fanning kind-of-dress. Beige and bland despite the sparkles. Why aren’t these young, beautiful women wearing more bold colors? It’s spring!

13. Hannah May 15, 2012 at 17:42 #

As much as this is slightly deja vu, I’m still dying over it. I feel like we have had a nice look Elie Saab nude beaded dress hiatus, so it’s fine. I adore Anna as an actress, especially in 50/50, but I am more excited for her red carpet style. Her awards season run when she was nommed was one of the best eer imo, so I expect a lot from this promo tour. Her hair, makeup accessories and presence are all so good that this I can excuse the mixed metals.

14. Nat39 May 15, 2012 at 19:20 #

Very nice, she looks pretty. I actually think that the sexy loose waves was a good choice as with the bun she could’ve easily ended up looking like a baby-ballerina. The silver shoes seem to echo the embellishments on the dress (which are in silver as well (??) not really sure.)

15. EmmaWoodhouse May 15, 2012 at 20:05 #

GORGEOUS dress, but I think she needs to stand up straighter as her posture makes it look a bit frumpy in the photo. I do love the dress, though, and it’s a great look from her. The shoes are to DIE for!
    Hoping to see lots of Elie Saab at Cannes! :D

16. Ceecile May 15, 2012 at 20:30 #

I love the dress but it gives me a strong feeling of déjà vu. Like Riley said, Elie Saab is my fashion God but he really does repeat himself. I would have liked a bun as well.

I think “Twilight actress” is a bit dated though. She was in 5min of each 4 movies but she’s been in many critically aclaimed movies since like 50/50 or Up In The Air (for which she was nominated). Just a thought ;) I love her and I hate seeing “the twilight actress” lol It doesn’t sound like a good thing.

17. Christine May 15, 2012 at 21:14 #

Feeling a sense of deja vu from her. I swear I’ve seen this dress before on her. Perhaps a different color.

18. Leekss May 16, 2012 at 13:56 #

Love the dress, but SHE IS SO AWKWARD, in every single picture I’ve seen of her. Looks like she needs a confidence boost / learn how to smile more naturally.

19. Jess2 May 16, 2012 at 15:54 #

She looks beautiful and another gorgeous dress from King Elie :) I also seriously looove the shoes!!