Alexa Chung In Carven – ‘Virginia’ New York Screening

Alexa Chung joined Jennifer Connelly on the red carpet at the Crosby Hotel in New York City for the ‘Virginia’ screening last night.

The British TV presenter wore a chic winter to spring transitional look.

She teamed a nude Carven lace appliqué silk-organza twill shirt with a contrasting collar which she paired with black shorts over opaque tights.

Black-and-gold accessories were the perfect way to style her basic shirt and short staples.

YSL slingbacks and a Valentino Rockstud flap shoulder bag added an edge to her prim and neat look.

You can buy Alexa’s Carven shirt in pastel-green from Net-A-Porter.com
and Matches Fashion and my-wardrobe.com.
Her YSL slingbacks are available from Net-A-Porter.com.

Credit: Getty

19 thoughts on “Alexa Chung In Carven – ‘Virginia’ New York Screening

1. EmmaWoodhouse

Like the blouse, but would have worn it differently. The shoes are hideous, the shorts and tights are ridiculous, and the hair is messily normal.

2. Riley

Considering how posh Jennifer looked I think Alexa should’ve made more of an effort- she should’ve worn a silk shift dress with flats and a Chanel bag with an updo and cat eyes. It would still be very AleChu, but more appropriate for the screening. Plus her drumstick legs call for some chicken.

She looks cute otherwise. This look gets a pass for a New York streetstyle look, but not here.

3. Jasone

I find everything she wears to be hideous. I don’t get her “style” at all……maybe its because I live in NYC and not London, so have missed the “London” thing….

4. Jess2

I really don’t like her shoes and my comments on her hair are as they always are – unfavourable.

5. Valerie

I kind of like the outfit, but it’s just boring on her. It’s so very typical. First thing I thought was: “Meh, whatever”.

6. Mujid

Sweet heavens on a stick – the second picture is probably my favourite Alexa picture. EVER.
    And it’s not just because it makes her look super cute – it’s because that’s the facial expression you need to sell this look.

7. harris

this is cute, but haven’t we seen a different version of this outfit on her at least 10 times?