Kristen Stewart In Marchesa – ‘Snow White And The Huntsman’ London Premiere

Kristen Stewart joined Charlize Theron on the grass-green carpet for the London premiere of their latest movie ‘Snow White and the Hunstman’ in Leicester Square this evening.

The actress wore a Marchesa Fall 2012 gown.

Her black long-sleeve lace gown with an embroidered skeleton illusion bodysuit was the perfect look for this premiere for Kristen.

It’s gothic romance without being too girlie or too prim. Her stylist found the right balance on this occasion.

The only thing that let Kristen down were the black Jimmy Choo ‘Eros’ pumps. It looks she’s hiding bricks under her dress. A nice strappy black sandals would’ve been more elegant for her light-weight gown.

A gold accent entwined into her simple bun and Kara Ackerman Designs rings completed her look.

The ‘less is more’ red carpet approach works better for Kristen. It’s a good thing her teamed went with that on this occasion.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Katie Holmes In Marchesa - 2014 Met Gala

Katie Holmes In Marchesa – 2014 Met Gala

Nicole Scherzinger In Herve L. Leroux - ‘Men In Black 3’ Berlin Premiere

Nicole Scherzinger In Herve L. Leroux – ‘Men In Black 3’ Berlin Premiere

131 Responses to Kristen Stewart In Marchesa – ‘Snow White And The Huntsman’ London Premiere

1. fashion~lover May 14, 2012 at 18:52 #

Don’t like this dress! I think, Marchesa dresses aren’t meant for Kristen. Ugh, how much i hate Marchesa. I wish she wore other designer’s dress. But I like her hair and make-up.

• Jones19 May 14, 2012 at 19:52 #

+1 This dress is just ugly, sorry Kristen.

• msd May 15, 2012 at 13:58 #

Marchesa is almost always awful. This dress is no exception. I saw a pic of Kristen at the press conference for this movie (in an orange and blue mini dress) and she looked much, much better.

2. Nat May 14, 2012 at 18:54 #

I really dislike this look, but – much like with her MET Gala look – I really can’t blame her for it. It’s just that the dress is plain ugly, for me.
    Plus, it’s really making her chest/upper part look awkard.
    I’m not really keen on the makeup and the hair either, so I guess this look is a big no for me.
    It’s GREAT to finally see her smiling on the red carpet, though!

• Lada May 14, 2012 at 19:12 #

I’m sorry but this whole ‘she never smiles’ thing is ridiculous. Maybe she wasn’t all smily at the Met Gala but I’ve seen her on red carpet many times through live streams and she always smiles and she is very kind to her fans. I think she’s just not the type of person who smiles when someone wants her to. :-)

• Yeliz May 14, 2012 at 19:28 #

I didn’t wanted to say something about these not ending ‘she never smiles’ comments but here is finally someone who read my mind. It really is ridiculous considering the fact that she actually smiles on every single appearance. Maybe not on every picture but who does that? Please people put an end to this because it’s always the same on Kristen posts.

• noo May 14, 2012 at 20:04 #

i think the “never smiles” thing is a reaction on her twilight character who was sultry. i personally believe that she didn’t smile much in the movies but she is very sweet on red carpets!!!

• Nat May 14, 2012 at 20:58 #

It’s not an offence to say that a person does not smile as often as others. It’s just stating what one sees. I don’t know Kristen Stewart so I can’t tell how her personality is like, but on the other hand I’m not really into Twilight either so I’m not at all influenced by how her charachter is in those movies (see the comment above by noo)…so I just tell what I see from looking at the pics of the events.
        I definitely look forward to see more pics like these above, with her smiling (she has a very sweet smile, by the way) and looking like she’s having fun.

• scarlett May 16, 2012 at 18:46 #

kristen always smiles? she doesnt smile when papparazzi are shouting at her but when shes around her fans shes smiley and sweet.

how can you not like the makeup and hair? she looks stunning!! fair enough if the dress isnt your style but the hair and makeup is dead simple, just a smokey eye and other than that its pretty light, and the hair is pretty simple too. whats not to like?

3. Leska May 14, 2012 at 18:54 #

I’m sorry but she looks horrible. Once again she looks uncomfortable, to me she looks like a child playing with mom’s clothes.

• jo May 14, 2012 at 19:37 #

exactly, when she’s standing next to Charlize she just looks ridiculous

• J May 14, 2012 at 20:23 #

Agree. This dress is a disaster on her. It probably wouldn’t look good on anyone, to be fair. However, if she had curves it might not be as tragic. It makes her boyish figure look even more boyish. It looks like an ink-blot test.

• Foteini P. May 14, 2012 at 20:30 #

4. Emma May 14, 2012 at 18:55 #

I think the look fits the movie but I can’t make myself like it. There’s something about the dress that I don’t like. She looks happy though!

5. Christine May 14, 2012 at 18:56 #

The detail on the back is heaven. She wore it better than the model!

6. Bilbo May 14, 2012 at 18:56 #

She’s Beautiful ! ! ! ~

7. Serena May 14, 2012 at 18:58 #

The dress is perfect for the occasion! I love that she tried something different (:

8. Lola May 14, 2012 at 18:58 #

she’s carrying it off

9. Lulla May 14, 2012 at 19:00 #

I hate any sheer or see through dress from Marchesa. And what is up with the white part? Is she wearing high cut panties? Maybe that just the way it’s showing up with the camera flashes?

10. Malinda Jane May 14, 2012 at 19:00 #

She looks absolutely beautiful and she’s SMILING! But this dress is atrocious. Words just cannot express how hideous I think this dress is. It makes her look as though she’s sprouted thick dark hair all over her body.

11. Yeliz May 14, 2012 at 19:01 #

I wouldn’t have liked this gown on every person and I don’t think that everyone could pull it off but Kristen looks amazing! I am honestly in love with this look. Especially the back is to die for!
    But I have to admit that the shoes are a big letdown. Other than that she truly looks breathtaking. I also love her bun from the back.

12. Jenn May 14, 2012 at 19:02 #

You should post a picture of the back. Gorgeous. Plus she has a gold chain in her hair.

I think it suits her.

13. Mujid May 14, 2012 at 19:02 #

That’s one obscenely ugly dress.

• Mariazinha May 14, 2012 at 19:24 #

I couldn’t have said it better or clearer!

• firien May 14, 2012 at 19:36 #

Yes it is. And I’m not sure Kristen is completely comfortable in it.

14. dee May 14, 2012 at 19:02 #

It’s amazing that Charlize and Kristen both wore black sheer gowns. i don’t care for this on Kristen. I think the details are a little too busy for her. Hair and makeup are pretty though.

15. a May 14, 2012 at 19:03 #

I think she look lovely in the live streaming..

16. Riley May 14, 2012 at 19:04 #

I am proud of Kristen- she really pulls this off.

She looks great except the shoes, but I will take this as a victory for KStew.

I just hope my girl doesn’t go gothic the whole tour because then it’s an eyeroll and the looks roll into one.

Even though she looks beautiful, Kristen Stewart isn’t a Marchesa girl.

17. fashiongames May 14, 2012 at 19:08 #

I Love everything about this look. she look beautiful, stunning and sexy. please can we stop with she look uncomfortable thing because it’s geting old. i watch the stream and there is noting uncomfortable about her. she does look tired though. BDOTW for me.

18. Giuseppi Giraffe May 14, 2012 at 19:08 #

I’m actually impressed- the fact that she’s not sulking at the camera alone makes me like it, but it isn’t a goth chic minidress! I like this. The dress itself is bad, IMO, but the fact that she’s not frowning at us and she’s doing something different just brings it up a lot to me.

19. SS May 14, 2012 at 19:09 #

I’ve tried but failed to understand the appeal of this girl. She’s just messy and seems to be winging it most of the time. There’s no effort put into anything. She just has an awkward shape and always looks like she needs to take a shower. I don’t understand the hype at all. The shabbiness is even more stark when you look at this right after Charlize’ picture.

20. leeann May 14, 2012 at 19:09 #

Absolutely hideous

21. katrina May 14, 2012 at 19:10 #

Eeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwww what in the world is that?!!! Please make it stoooop! Get a bucket of lukewarm water and splash it to that wriggling amoeba… or call any priest and exorcise that Pazuzu-inspired Marchesa gown, PLEASE!!!!! make it stop….NO.
    ……..NO.
    ……..NO.

22. Lauren May 14, 2012 at 19:10 #

While I love that Kristen is wearing something new I’m not totally feeling this dress on her. Her makeup and hair are gorgeous, and I’m glad she’s smiling, but something about the way she is standing is making her look uncomfortable.

23. fromchi-town May 14, 2012 at 19:12 #

Don’t like this gown at all. It looks slightly better from the back – but I still pretty much hate it.

24. Jovana J. May 14, 2012 at 19:12 #

Marchesa needs to go away. HORRIBLE, ugly dresses that insult my eyes. After what they’ve done to Leighton Meester at Gala and now this – they are THE WORST dress makers in history of modern fashion.

• Ines May 14, 2012 at 19:35 #

Amen.

• M. May 14, 2012 at 19:59 #

Agree. This is SO bad

• bee7 May 15, 2012 at 01:52 #

Marchesa is overrated IMO and this dress is just ugly.

25. Pixie May 14, 2012 at 19:14 #

Kristen is looking Lovely, especially her hair, I love it all !

26. ellie. May 14, 2012 at 19:15 #

Best the girl has looked for a while. I actually think the dress is beautiful- with the skeleton body suit which Georgina Chapman was going on about- the back of it is divine-

Please please post a picture of the back FC :)

I loved it! definitely has my BDOTW vote!
    YOU GO KRISTEN GIRL!

27. Sharade May 14, 2012 at 19:15 #

I read Kristen Stewart. Then I read Marchesa. My mind couldn’t connect the two. She does look good, actually, but I am tired of sheer/lace Marchesa gowns…

28. Médée May 14, 2012 at 19:15 #

I don’t really like the dress on Kristen. i think it would have worked better on someone with more curve. And, yeah, the shoes are the first think that icked me. It’s just a shapless black form at the bottom of the dress.

I do like the hairdo (the back of it is lovely, I saw it on the livestream) and it’s soo nice to see her smile.

I can’t hate it, because of the smile.

29. vicky May 14, 2012 at 19:15 #

Love this from the neck up. She’s gorgeous when she’s smiling!
    But the dress is just plain wrong, way too much lace, can’t find a single good thing with it.

30. CTgirl May 14, 2012 at 19:16 #

This dress is hideous. On anyone, including the runway model. The black bust panels make her look concave in the chest and the black stomach panel makes her look strangely thick through the middle, which is quite a feat considering how thin she is. The over the top detailing makes her look like a refuge from a cheap lace curtain factory. I blame her and her stylist. So incredibly horrible.

• CTgirl May 14, 2012 at 20:08 #

I took another look at this and it looks like she’s either wearing a diaper or boxers under this dress. Marchesa proves that money and connections don’t guarantee taste.

31. gabis May 14, 2012 at 19:19 #

The overall idea of the styling is amazing but I really don’t like that dress. The design is horrible and unflattering. Not even the runway model managed to look good on it.
    I also don’t like the fact that both Kristen and Charlize went for the same idea of sheer long gowns. Honestly, I think Charlize should’ve opted for something different – sheer doesn’t quite come as her thing to me – and left that magnificent Dior Couture for Kristen who would’ve looked much better on it than on this Marchesa disaster and much better than Charlize herself.

• Tahj May 14, 2012 at 23:36 #

Lol. You think Kristen would have looked much better than Charlize wearing her dress? No way. Charlize is more beautiful and wear anything and look effortless. All Kristen’s dresses wear her.

• Jazz May 15, 2012 at 02:12 #

agree with Tahj. kristen is not even close to the presence that is charize theron. charlize looked stunning!!! kristen barely looks good in anything really.

32. FelipeA May 14, 2012 at 19:21 #

First Charlize, now this. This dress is very weird. And although i think it looks rather beautiful on Kristen in the close up shot, the skirt in the full body shot snap me right back to reality. Really disappointing premiere. The stylists must have gotten too rich to care.

• dressaddict May 14, 2012 at 20:04 #

Ha, ha, that’s a good one: “The stylists must have gotten too rich to care”.

• Tahj May 14, 2012 at 23:38 #

Charlize’s stylist cared. The hair, makeup, dress and jewelry were all perfect

• FelipeA May 15, 2012 at 15:33 #

i’ll give you hair, makeup and jewelry, but the dress was ridiculous and pretentious. Looks 25 or 28 would’ve been better if she was set on wearing Dior Couture, or 50 from F2012 RTW, and they would’ve worked in any color, if she was set on wearing black. Tell me what you think

33. Nat39 May 14, 2012 at 19:22 #

Although my initial reaction was not to like it (this Marchesa creation is quite something), I’m starting to like this look (I’m overlooking the shoes)- her simple bun with the pretty gold accent and makeup are perfect, and the gown works well on her figure, just wish she had a bit more elegance in her presence.

34. Fashionmint May 14, 2012 at 19:29 #

This is soooooooooooo ugly

35. AJ May 14, 2012 at 19:31 #

Marchesa is always horrible, but Kristen pulled it off. She’s so beautiful!

36. Matt May 14, 2012 at 19:35 #

This is a bad look. I appreciate her for trying with this dress but it’s just an effing ugly dress that shouldn’t see the light of day.

37. irina May 14, 2012 at 19:36 #

Not loving this. It’s really strange.

• ellie. May 14, 2012 at 20:14 #

just because its strange doesn’t mean it isn’t different! we need more people like her, who aren’t afraid to push the boat out instead of playing it safe all the time

• Lulla May 14, 2012 at 20:36 #

Well, Jennifer Lawrence wore a similar dress from the same collection in red. Strange and different doesn’t always look good.

• justme May 14, 2012 at 22:31 #

Just because it’s different doesn’t mean it’s good.
        I’m all for pushing boundaries but
        1) you can’t do that in a Marchesa creation. Almost all their dresses are so 90′s ice skating couture.
        2) it’s not worth it if you end up looking like this.

• noo May 15, 2012 at 01:54 #

lol @ 90s skating couture. well said!

38. Rebecca Z May 14, 2012 at 19:41 #

This is one of the ugliest dresses I have ever seen. Really a bad choice for her, or anyone.

39. Zineb May 14, 2012 at 19:45 #

I really love the upper with its beautiful details but as I roll my eyes down it looks horrible. Terrible design from Marchesa. They should leave the gorgeous romantic lace designs to the masters D&G

40. Penny May 14, 2012 at 19:51 #

That is the ugliest dress I have seen in a long time. I think it makes her upper body look shapeless and her legs look short and sort of separate from her upper body. I think it also looks pretty horrible on the model. Kudos for her to smiling when she must have been very chilly in this weather.

41. Amelia May 14, 2012 at 19:54 #

she’s even wearing the skeleton Body down her legs, just saw a close up picture.

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

42. Mariazinha May 14, 2012 at 19:57 #

Ohh.. and how on earth is this considered “less is more approach”??
    Transparency, 50 pounds of lace and embroidery all over..

• Fashion Critic May 14, 2012 at 20:22 #

sorry…in reference to the styling.

• Mariazinha May 14, 2012 at 21:00 #

With that I can agree.. ;)

• mika May 15, 2012 at 17:20 #

you really trully like this dress on her? Really? I mean…it’s a terrible dress, it’s too long for her, there’s too much going on in the pattern and she can’t carry it, she looks uncomfortable and she simply lacks the attitude for this… even her fans hated it and you know fans, they’d rather die than admit sth bad about the star their obsession!

• Fashion Critic May 15, 2012 at 17:48 #

Yes, REALLY.

Aren’t I allowed to have an opinion just because it goes against the grain?

Honestly.

I like what I like and I make no apologies for it.

43. Erika May 14, 2012 at 19:58 #

Hate it. She should’ve stuck to her jeans and tees with Converse shoes.

44. dressaddict May 14, 2012 at 20:00 #

I’m sorry, but that’s one ugly-ugly dress. Too bad Kristen’s stylist doesn’t check this site more often, otherwise she/he would’ve noticed the black Alexander McQueen dress on the add on the right side, which would’ve been ten times better than this horrendous thing.

• Fashion Critic May 14, 2012 at 20:22 #

lol…that McQueen would’ve been great….like someone said earlier, it appears like there was a dress code for this premiere so it the McQueen was a good fit

• ciro May 15, 2012 at 07:47 #

i really want to see her in a McQueen and Peter Pilotto…i want to see how she could pull it off

45. bas May 14, 2012 at 20:05 #

For once I like her attitude, but the dress is a mess

46. slashdot May 14, 2012 at 20:05 #

I find it absolutely flattering and plain ugly. It’s not her, it’s the dress. She can do so much better than this!

• slashdot May 14, 2012 at 20:06 #

Correction: UNflattering

47. noo May 14, 2012 at 20:07 #

the dress is so horrible, the feather detail looks like she hair that’s growing on her, how grotesque! and the cut is so very unflattering. i ususally hate kristen’s style choices but this doesn’t seem to be her fault, as the actresses seem to be instructed to wear a certain type of gown!

48. Kelsey May 14, 2012 at 20:12 #

I’m sorry but, to me, there is nothing going right in this look.

49. Violentdelights May 14, 2012 at 20:41 #

What is that black algae on her body?!

50. bm May 14, 2012 at 20:46 #

Charlize KO’ed her on this occasion.
    And like everybody else, I also hate this Marchesa dress. I never imagine if I’m gonna wear that dress even when they gave it to me for free.

51. Emi May 14, 2012 at 20:47 #

First of all this must be the only ugly dress Marchesa team ever designed, plus it’s not made for someone like Kristen, whose style is a mix between boring and edgy, most of the times. I don’t even like the hairstyle, it ages her. A big miss, for me.

52. Jess May 14, 2012 at 21:03 #

Horrible dress (looks like mould growing on her) and she looks uncomfortable. Oh well at least Charlize looked beautiful

• zoe May 14, 2012 at 23:43 #

well said! it does look like mold

53. Susan May 14, 2012 at 21:04 #

Absolutely beautiful and more than perfect for this premiere.

The dress and Kristen are beautiful.

54. robbie May 14, 2012 at 21:06 #

the dress looked ugly on the runway, but kristen just made it uglier with the awkward posing.

55. Maddy May 14, 2012 at 21:21 #

This is a terrible dress, imo and Kristen does nothing to make it work. Sorry, but this is not a good look on so many levels. smh.

56. lila May 14, 2012 at 21:45 #

The dress is awful, but what I don’t get is the white hotpants. Is she getting fashion advice from Marc Jacobs?

57. Rashmi May 14, 2012 at 22:01 #

I like Kirsten but the dress is plain UGLY!! dont understand why would anyone chose this dress!
    i think it is the ugliest dress i have seen in a long while..

58. Molly May 14, 2012 at 22:02 #

This was awful on the runway but its worse on Kristen. I cant say anything nice about this…her stylist must really have it in for her! Its moments like these that make me wish you had a Worst Dressed of the Week poll, FC! :P

59. Scarlett May 14, 2012 at 22:30 #

The dress is ugly but everything would look so much better if this girl just impoved her posture. I personally don’t find her beautiful but one would think if she maybe carried herself better even the consistently bad sartorial choices she makes would look a bit better,

60. justme May 14, 2012 at 22:44 #

The dress is ugly as sin so it’s really not Kristen’s fault here.
    I feel like her stylist doesn’t quite get her. They want her to have a certain style but I’m not convinced it suits her. Complicated pieces make her look “lost”.

61. motionless May 14, 2012 at 23:00 #

I absolutely love the dress. It is so breath taking. I am now going to buy that dress. Look at the detail. People think its ugly and wierd. but its that soft dark beauty that entices ones mind. good choice kristen.

62. Ayvee May 14, 2012 at 23:28 #

I don’t think anyone could look good in this dress. I usually like all Marchesa creations, but this one is such an epic fail. I hope this is not a sign of things to come for Marchesa.

63. zoe May 14, 2012 at 23:42 #

this is a bad look. years from now kristen will give an interview and say that this was one of her worst red carpet looks, because this dress makes no sense.

64. lb May 15, 2012 at 01:51 #

Kristen looks awkward in this dress, it’s very bottom heavy

65. chyc May 15, 2012 at 02:11 #

That is one grotesque dress choice!!! MY EYES!!!

66. chyc May 15, 2012 at 02:13 #

I meant to add on that it looks like some nasty stuff/fungus grew on her body

• Ana May 15, 2012 at 07:43 #

Lol… I was going to say that… it’s like fungus is growing out of her armpits.
      I’m glad she’s smiling and relaxed, but the dress is epic fail!

67. Dhppy May 15, 2012 at 03:24 #

A Rorschach test as a dress: better in concept than in execution.

• Dhppy May 15, 2012 at 03:26 #

Ironically, it makes it appear as if hair is overgrown in the same places women pay good money to have it ripped out of.

• JJovana May 15, 2012 at 15:04 #

Ahh so true. Thanks for the laugh.

68. MollyMandy May 15, 2012 at 05:14 #

This dress is truly hideous and Kristen is too awkward to pull it off. That said, I can’t think of anyone who would look good in this mess – possibly Rhianna or GaGa, someone with a bit of attitude.

69. Eve May 15, 2012 at 05:48 #

I think it’s one of those dresses that should never be seen outside of lookbooks and editorials, where they are edited to look either appealing or “different” (if it makes any sense).
    In my opinion, this dress doesn’t suit Kristen’s style or aesthetics. I also suggest she works on her posing, because it is quite frankly terrible.

70. Niki May 15, 2012 at 06:39 #

I like it. A couple of the lace flounces look a little odd, but other than that it is very pretty. I love the skelton body suit. Her hair and make-up look beautiful, but I think I would have loved her hair even more if it had still been ‘snow-white-black’. All in all, very nice.

71. roxana May 15, 2012 at 06:41 #

one of the ugliest dress from marchesa!

72. Michelle May 15, 2012 at 07:06 #

God, that’s fabulous. Marchesa did an astounding job going out of the box, truly an interesting piece. The black lace against her skin is a gorgeous contrast, and the silvery lace webbing is lovely. Of course, it’s understandable that some people simply don’t understand. You normals must have such a time making fun of things too different for you to appreciate. The hot pants were a misstep, although we could attribute that to lighting. Well done.

73. bluebird May 15, 2012 at 08:00 #

Kristen is beautiful in that Marchesa gown!!!

74. Laura May 15, 2012 at 08:08 #

I’m worry about her wardrobe for Cannes.I think this is a disaster 1 day before the Festival…

75. Maria May 15, 2012 at 08:42 #

Wow, that was unexcpected! I thought she was going to wear Balenciaga again… Thank God their stylists know better than that. I think Marchesa really suits Kristen. Hoped she had wear this gown to the MET Gala…

76. Kaspar May 15, 2012 at 09:08 #

That dress was awful!!! She seemed a corpse with that … then no earrings, no accessories, her hair was flying everywhere … Charlize’s dress and look were much easier and nice, no goatees and so on, and she was awesome!!!

77. JJ May 15, 2012 at 09:17 #

horrible.. ekks… This dress is hideous! And Kristen looked as uncomfortable as before.

78. Manda May 15, 2012 at 12:20 #

Liked the back and the skeleton body suit but yeah this is definitely not my cup of tea. Although I think people are being far to harsh, it seems like even if she had worn the most beautiful gown in the world they would still find something to hate about it. She doesn’t look uncomfortable at all, she is smiling and glowing. I wish she had worn the Alexander McQueen dress that she wore in Elle US

79. Alina May 15, 2012 at 13:43 #

Awful.

80. Louise May 15, 2012 at 14:19 #

I agree with many of the comments above. This is one of the ugliest dresses I’ve seen in a very long time. I’m a big fan of Kristen’s beauty and style generally but this is awful, awful, awful. I can’t believe her team let her walk out of the house in this monstrosity.

81. rebecca o May 15, 2012 at 14:36 #

No one looks good in a dress this ugly. Another ice skating Marchesa disaster.

82. Amy May 15, 2012 at 16:26 #

this isn’t Kristen’s fault but the dress is a mess. Too much going on.

83. fik May 15, 2012 at 16:30 #

Hope it’s okay to link a photo

I like the back of the dress much better than the front

84. EmmaWoodhouse May 15, 2012 at 17:12 #

Ok, I hate the dress. It is SOOOOO ugly. And yet, I consider this something of a success for Kristen because she is TRYING here. She looks happy and graceful–she really has a beautiful smile and I am always glad when she overcomes her shyness (which I’ve heard she struggles with). So despite the “obscenely ugly” (as one commenter perfectly put it) dress, I’m applauding her effort.

85. hally May 15, 2012 at 19:25 #

this is such an ugly dress! I am usually a marchesa apologist, but this is unforgivable! I hated the red version of this dress that jennifer lawrence wore, it reminded me of exposed muscle tissue, but the sheer black is even worse!!! It looks like she is being consumed by overgrown body hair! the dress is bad enough and then she has to pose with Charlize! poor Kristen, I do not envy her.

86. 2012 Fashion May 16, 2012 at 08:04 #

the dress is unique,but the color is not good, i think.the style dress will be hot in 2012 ? Although the Kristen wear it.

87. pooja sonawane May 16, 2012 at 12:24 #

ohhh !! kristen looks so hideous … the dress looks ugly on her …

88. diany May 16, 2012 at 14:26 #

looks better on the model, on Kristen looks like mush

89. snowlion May 16, 2012 at 21:16 #

What’s with the crotch frill?

Kristen herself, looks lovely…but that dress is oogly.

90. Zee May 17, 2012 at 10:07 #

Ew! How can one make such an ugly dress with putting all the beatiful laces and details together! Kristin looks lovely though.

91. Classic Lace May 20, 2012 at 08:55 #

Frankly ,the black style dress is bad,not very beautiful, the crotch frill of the dress is lace, i tink the Kristin maybe wear the other color, pink ,will be very nice!

92. Gia May 21, 2012 at 08:23 #

I ove Kristen but she is not a Marchessa girl. I don’t like Marchessa at all.

93. Franka July 19, 2012 at 12:49 #

Not a fan of such dress! I just wanna cut something off it~