Alesha Dixon In Julien MacDonald – Dorchester Hotel

Alesha Dixon was spotted arriving at the Dorchester Hotel on Saturday after the ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ final with her fellow judges.

The star looked stunning wearing another Julien MacDonald dress, this time from the Fall 2011 collection.

Her black dress with gold embroidery and a pleated chiffon dress had a gothic vibe on the runway, but with those gorgeous curls, ladylike handbag and gold sandals, Alesha makes the look uber pretty.

A gorgeous smile and rouge lip colour completed her look.

Credit: Style.com & FameFlynet

Ashley Greene's Giambattista Valli Strapless Dress

Ashley Greene’s Giambattista Valli Strapless Dress

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley In Pierre Balmain - Taverna Tony Restaurant

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley In Pierre Balmain – Taverna Tony Restaurant

17 Responses to Alesha Dixon In Julien MacDonald – Dorchester Hotel

1. Alina May 14, 2012 at 16:00 #

This one is 1000 times better. Beautiful!

• Yeliz May 14, 2012 at 17:01 #

I agree. Love her hair.

2. Riley May 14, 2012 at 16:07 #

Total redemption. Love the look.

She is gorgeous. Love love love.

• CreoleLady May 14, 2012 at 21:59 #

ITA!

3. hauteness May 14, 2012 at 16:16 #

She’s gorgeous!

4. deedee May 14, 2012 at 16:24 #

i’m pretty sure those are zara sandals. :) just got a pair myself and love them

5. Anita May 14, 2012 at 16:30 #

She looks gorgeous. Loved her dress on the show too.
    FC – I was a little dissappointed that you didnt follow the show cos she wore some really stunning dresses – they may not always have worked but they were never boring. Maybe next year :).

• Fashion Critic May 14, 2012 at 16:59 #

Rex Features and ITV have exclusive rights to the pictures for Britain Got Talent. I wasn’t allowed to publish them no matter how many times I asked.

A lot of bloggers think that just because the Daily Mail posts pictures that they can use them.

The fact is each picture has to be paid for and each picture has level of rights and usage.

I didn’t have the rights to publish pictures from this event. If did without licence my site would’ve been taken down and I would’ve been sued by both ITV and Rex Features who license the pictures.

Unfortunately not everything is as black and white as it appears when it comes to photos. If bloggers were aware, they wouldn’t take pictures from forums and website and put them on their own.

This is why when people say, “why haven’t you featured x?” I don’t get take it too personally because they don’t know the rights to photo x or the cost of photo x

• Anita May 15, 2012 at 16:32 #

Thanks for the explanation FC – as you said I didnt realise that there was so much politics involved. It was weird cos I saw the pics everywhere but here.
        Anyway keep up the great work :)

6. Cathy May 14, 2012 at 16:37 #

Love this dress!
    Emma Watson was wearing that one too :)

7. Rebecca Z May 14, 2012 at 17:00 #

Niee to know this woman can look so good–the gown the other night was just dreadful.

8. gabis May 14, 2012 at 17:18 #

I like the lip colour and the smile but the dress reminds me of a cheaper, sloppier version of Jessica Chastain’s McQueen dress for the oscars.

• EmmaWoodhouse May 15, 2012 at 17:19 #

Wow, spot-on comparison! Totally agree!

9. Shawna May 15, 2012 at 00:29 #

That is actually the second time someone wore the dress. Emma Watson did for the after party of Deathly Hallows part 2.

10. DivaDebbi (Beauty and Fashion Blog) May 15, 2012 at 01:10 #

Looks cheesy to me.

11. anne May 15, 2012 at 15:44 #

I like this girl. I didn’t care much for her before, but after watching this season of BGT i’ve grown fond of her, i liked her style during this season, some of the choices were risky but i think they paid off, her hair and make-up were always spot on, plus she seems nice but opinionated so i hope we ll see more of her in the future.
    Good job explaining the deal with photo rights FC. At one point i wanted to start my won blog but i gave up when i saw the things i have to do in order to do things right.

• Fashion Critic May 15, 2012 at 15:45 #

“At one point i wanted to start my won blog but i gave up when i saw the things i have to do in order to do things right.” – yes, it’s not as easy as people assume.