Kristen Stewart In Jason Wu – The Graham Norton Show

Kristen Stewart made a guest appearance on ‘The Graham Norton Show’, which is taped in London, where she talked about her new movie, ‘Snow White and the Huntsman’.

On the show, which will air on BBC1 today, she wore a Jason Wu Spring 2012 ensemble.

The look featured a sheer striped charcoal long-sleeve top paired with a lime green asymmetrical skirt.

It’s a great look for Kristen, but did she have to wear Bloch Hannah Oxfords?

She has worn them a few times recently, but on this occasion the Jason Wu look deserved at least some gladiator heels.

I shouldn’t complain about her shoes too much because at least they aren’t a total abomination, like the shoes she wore to the Met Gala.

A gold Anita Ko bracelet and a simple ponytail completed her look.

This is a great look for Kristen. Not too edgy, not too girlie.

I can’t wait to see this interview. With Graham’s hilarious quick wit, it will be interesting to see how Kristen responds to his humour.

Catch the interview Friday at 10.35pm on BBC1.

You can buy Kristen’s Jason Wu look from Saks.com.
Credit: Style.com & BBC

Elizabeth Banks In Marc Jacobs - Late Show with David Letterman

Elizabeth Banks In Marc Jacobs – Late Show with David Letterman

Malin Akerman In Cushnie et Ochs - 'Battleship' LA Premiere

Malin Akerman In Cushnie et Ochs – ‘Battleship’ LA Premiere

32 Responses to Kristen Stewart In Jason Wu – The Graham Norton Show

1. Alina May 11, 2012 at 13:35 #

“This is a great look for Kristen. Not too edgy, not too girlie.” – Ditto.

2. T from Sydney May 11, 2012 at 13:39 #

she said on the late night show she stepped on a nail while doing re-shoots for twilight. shes been wearing flats everywhere except for the MET Gala.

• EmmaWoodhouse May 11, 2012 at 22:23 #

Well, she should have worn flats to the Gala! They would have better lol

3. Helen May 11, 2012 at 13:43 #

She looks great. I think she said on Leno that she hurt her knee that is why she was wearing flats on that show too. She said she wasn’t trying to get out of wearing heels, that could be why she is wearing the oxfords here.

4. carlota May 11, 2012 at 13:51 #

She has hurt her foot in canadian reeshoots… hence the flats…

5. Serena May 11, 2012 at 13:52 #

I adore the look! On Jimmy Kimmel she said she hurt her foot on the BD reshoots, so maybe that’s why she’s been wearing flats until now (except for the MET Gala shoes…).

6. ellie May 11, 2012 at 13:53 #

I read she had a foot injury during reshoots for breaking dawn she has been wearing flats ever since other than the met gala, but then again those oxfords just don’t look right- hopefully the show doesn’t show her shoes and concentrates on her lovley jason wu look!

Have a nice weekend FC!

7. Emma May 11, 2012 at 13:54 #

She looks really pretty and I agree high heels would have looked better with this look. But I would guess her foot still hurts from stepping on nail.

8. kris May 11, 2012 at 13:55 #

She can’t wear heels because she hurt her foot when she did reshoots for breaking dawn. She said these are the most comfortable for her right now. All though I wish she would wear some other kind of flat.

9. serapart May 11, 2012 at 14:03 #

well as far as I know she´s had problems with her feet from shooting breaking dawn… I like the look, the yellow skirt looks beautiful!!

10. Anna May 11, 2012 at 14:09 #

Kristen is wearing those shoes since she injured herself during Breaking Dawn reshoots by stepping on a nail.

11. Lada May 11, 2012 at 14:12 #

She has hurt her foot during Twilight reshoots. It was before Met Gala.

12. Aly May 11, 2012 at 14:18 #

She injured her leg that`s why whe wore flats

13. francesca May 11, 2012 at 14:21 #

I think she’s wearing flat shoes due to a foot injury on set.

14. bm May 11, 2012 at 14:26 #

Nowadays, she always looks comfortable in every occasion she attended. Really good to see her happy.

15. Yeliz May 11, 2012 at 14:39 #

Ok everyone said that she hurt her foot so I don’t have to say it anymore. I think this is a perfect look for Kristen and the Oxfords are not very out of place. They suit to her style and I find them not so bad with this ensemble.
    Very excited about the Snow White premiere on Monday!

16. manja May 11, 2012 at 14:47 #

with or without heels not liking the outfit.too sporty looking top.but i like her hair and smile,looking cute.

17. Susie May 11, 2012 at 14:49 #

Injury notwithstanding, I like the shoes with the outfit. It’s very her I think.

18. Sandra May 11, 2012 at 15:20 #

LOL…by now FC is aware she injured her foot. I love the look. And I do like her hair up like that.

19. dee May 11, 2012 at 16:08 #

I like this look a lot.

20. DivaDebbi (Beauty and Fashion Blog) May 11, 2012 at 16:25 #

Yada yada about her foot…Oxfords? There were no other flat choices??? The rest is fab.

21. nora May 11, 2012 at 17:51 #

fine fine fine! She injured her foot. So? How about wearing sth else that would look better with her shoes?
    th FC: seems she didn’t take his humour very well, according her fans at the show..

• Fashion Critic May 11, 2012 at 17:57 #

Not surprised. I have set my Sky +

It will be very entertaining to say the least.

22. Riley May 11, 2012 at 19:31 #

I would wear the heels even if my foot was broken if I had the HONOR to wear ducking JASON WU.

I don’t care if she hurt her footsie. She should have worn heels. She just walks out, sits on a couch, talks and then walks out.

Shame. She wasted a Wu look.

• anna May 12, 2012 at 04:03 #

That’s just ridiculous. There’s only so much you should do in the pursuit of vanity. Aggravating an injury isn’t one of them.

• workshy May 15, 2012 at 17:14 #

I agree. If you’re hurt, you need to take care of yourself. Regardless, she did not waste a Wu look because she looked fabulous.

23. EmmaWoodhouse May 11, 2012 at 22:33 #

Don’t like the sheer t-shirt–it’s too racy for me–but the skirt is a nice pop of color and she looks happy. I don’t like the shoes. How about a low kitten heel or a wedge?

24. pipsqueak May 12, 2012 at 00:12 #

Indeed a great look for Kristen. I also couldn’t take my eyes off Chris Rock. Maybe he lost some weight or he let his hair grow out a bit. He just looked super cool with that sweater (shirt)! He’s one of my favorite comedians.

25. Dirty D May 12, 2012 at 01:35 #

I watch the show and i have to say she was lovely. I think it about time people start seeing what a beautiful person kristen is and not always on hands to criticise everything she does. After reading the comment on her metgala post, i realise women are catty, disgusting and down right mean. Shame on you fc for allowing those disgusting comment. Hiding behind fashion to bully someone is just plain evil.

• Manda May 12, 2012 at 13:32 #

Thank you, normally if you dislike a celebrity you stop talking/looking at them. I can understand it if you don’t like her or her fashion choices but her haters seem to go above and beyond just to spew their negativity.

26. Christine May 12, 2012 at 03:32 #

She looks decent here.

27. saya May 13, 2012 at 12:14 #

at first look i thought she was wearing the same jenni kayne outfit as in 2010 http://www.redcarpet-fashionawards.com/2010/06/01/the-twilight-saga-eclipse-sydney-fan-event-kristen-stewart-in-jenni-kayne/ LOL:D