Drew Barrymore In Chanel – 2012 New York City Ballet’s Spring Gala

Drew Barrymore and her fiancé Will Kopelman attended the 2012 New York City Ballet’s Spring Gala in New York City last night, alongside Natalie Portman and her beau.

The actress may not have confirmed her pregnancy, but she had that mother-to-be glow and the growing bump isn’t fooling anyone.

She looked beautiful wearing a Chanel Resort 2012 silk cream dress with a black shimmering blazer with satin lapels.

With naturally wavy ombre tresses, the star completed her look with a pink Chanel clutch and Chanel jewels.

Are you looking forward to seeing more of Drew’s maternity style?

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Live Stream: Elie Saab Fall 2014 Couture

Live Stream: Elie Saab Fall 2014 Couture

Gwen Stefani In Georges Chakra Couture - The Heart Foundation Gala

Gwen Stefani In Georges Chakra Couture – The Heart Foundation Gala

18 Responses to Drew Barrymore In Chanel – 2012 New York City Ballet’s Spring Gala

1. Yeliz May 11, 2012 at 18:01 #

I would have loved to see this dress without the blazer. Other than that she is glowing.

2. gabis May 11, 2012 at 18:10 #

Pregnant or not I don’t like the coat on top of the dress. It made her look even bigger than she already is.

• Marybeth May 11, 2012 at 18:32 #

Agreed. The dress is gorgeous and looks like it has a nice drape for mid-pregnancy. Why, oh why, did she have to throw a big black tent over it?!?

3. Nat39 May 11, 2012 at 18:16 #

Only if she keeps bringing her fiance along…What in a world possessed her to wear that black blazer with such a light summery dress, it weighs it down, feels like she just threw it on at the last second, something in a light creamy colour would be preferrable.

• Fashion Critic May 11, 2012 at 18:22 #

“Only if she keeps bringing her fiance along” – my thought EXACTLY :D

• Alina May 12, 2012 at 08:00 #

LOL. Mines too.

4. doc May 11, 2012 at 18:46 #

Pregnant stars are either belly flaunters (Jessica Simpson, Bryce Howard) or belly disguisers (Jessica Alba, Victoria Beckham, Beyonce). It seems she is trying to minimize her belly and her increasing size with the coat. But the ensemble just comes off as foolish. On the runway it is light and airy and she has made it heavy and Grandmama-ish.

5. Riley May 11, 2012 at 19:25 #

I agree with everyone. The black blazer is a bummer.

I don’t like the runway. I think Chanel is an overrated brand because MANY of its pieces are frumpy and unflattering. The runway’s dress is nothing special, blazer or no blazer. Some Chanel pieces are magic, are dreams, but too many are just…dated, frumpy, unflattering, ugly…

The way I see it, if she doesn’t want to announce her pregnancy, she clearly wants what little privacy she can get, so give it to her. I believe in giving celebs what little privacy they have. Let her hide her bump you know?

6. Tati M May 11, 2012 at 20:34 #

She looks immense in this cream dress

7. Emi May 11, 2012 at 21:04 #

The only “thing” I like is her boyfriend. The rest is ugly, the jacket nonsense.

8. Arlena May 11, 2012 at 21:46 #

Bleh. The hair is terrible- flat at the top and voluminous down the bottom makes her look like a cartoon character. The blazer is frustrating, and I think the dress is very unflattering.

9. EmmaWoodhouse May 11, 2012 at 22:07 #

The blazer kills the look and the whole thing is tent-like.

10. Hannah May 12, 2012 at 00:29 #

I’m looking forward to her maternity style, because I think that she seems to iek big loose clothes anyway so it is fitting. I am more looking forward to her engagement style & post-wedding style, since it is, of course, sure to be filled with Chanel, due to her fiancés ties.

• Fashion Critic May 12, 2012 at 00:48 #

What are his ties with Chanel?

11. cat May 12, 2012 at 13:03 #

His dad, Arie Kopelman, is the former CEO of Chanel.

• Fashion Critic May 12, 2012 at 13:13 #