Delta Goodrem In Lisa Ho – ‘The Voice’ Live Show Launch Party

Delta Goodrem was spotted arriving at the launch party for the Australian version of ‘The Voice’, held at Bondi Icebergs in Sydney, Australia last night.

The singer opted to wear a Lisa Ho Spring 2012 dress.

Her multi-colour tropical-print dress with ruffled sleeves is beautiful, but I don’t quite get the nude panels.

I also believe that with all the print the look would’ve benefited from her hair being up.

Do you agree?

Credit: Style.com & fashionising

Gwen Stefani In Georges Chakra Couture - The Heart Foundation Gala

Gwen Stefani In Georges Chakra Couture – The Heart Foundation Gala

Minka Kelly In Temperley London - 'Got Your 6' Press Conference

Minka Kelly In Temperley London – ‘Got Your 6′ Press Conference

14 Responses to Delta Goodrem In Lisa Ho – ‘The Voice’ Live Show Launch Party

1. Yeliz May 11, 2012 at 19:05 #

I agree.

• bas May 11, 2012 at 19:15 #

me too.

• Alina May 12, 2012 at 08:11 #

Me too.

2. Nat39 May 11, 2012 at 19:13 #

Don’t mind the nude panels down the skirt, they sort of help create the silhouette, but would’ve been better without the chest panel. Don’t mind the loose hair, it works beautifully with the light flowy feel of the look. Overall I like it.

3. Riley May 11, 2012 at 19:16 #

I agree. One of my Fashion Rules is that if you have a busy (pretty, printed or embellished) neckline or shoulders you must put your hair up. She looks great otherwise.

I am glad Lisa Ho is getting Celeb Love.

4. Arlena May 11, 2012 at 21:39 #

Tacky! Her hair is a mess, and the dress looks cheap. I’ll admit that I’m a little biased, Goodrem is disliked by most Australians.

• MAGGIE May 18, 2012 at 09:57 #

Really?!She is?!Ha!I didn’t know that, i’m sure ur much more famous and loved by australians,but then Arlena?!Naahh doesn’t ring a bell….
      We were talking about fashion not ur own personal thoughts about somebody…
      She looks great,i completly understand the panels,is to give some silhouette,and because u need some ‘escapes’ in a dress with that much pattern,her hair, i wouldn’t choose to go with my hair that way,but it suits her, and what’s the problem?!It doesn’t hide the dress, it doesn’t ruins the look, it’s just fine that way…

P.S.:I’m a fashion student i know what i’m talking about.

• Anna June 10, 2012 at 09:12 #

Arlena that’s really harsh and inappropriate. You are hiding behind your keyboard as you type but I’m sure you would never say this to someone directly because you know it’s hurtful.. Why should a keyboard make you more relaxed to be so uncouth.
      I feel so bad for Delta, she’s a target because she is talented and attractive. Who cares if she has hair extensions..many women do.. Give the girl a break! Geez
      And you are wrong.. Many Australians are proud of her

• MAGGIE June 12, 2012 at 09:36 #

WELL SAID ANNA

5. EmmaWoodhouse May 11, 2012 at 22:06 #

Hate the nude panels, and frankly, the look is too busy. It’s a bit cheap looking.

6. Sara May 12, 2012 at 01:53 #

I’m biased because I despise her, but whilst she always looks ‘nice’ there is something cloying about the way she dresses. She always looks overdone/overstyled.

Have never seen her with her hair down. Perhaps she has strange monkey ears?

7. Niki May 13, 2012 at 01:17 #

Completely agree with you FC. Her hair definitely should have been up and the nude panels look just plain weird. Otherwise, she looks lovely, as usual.

8. DivaDebbi (Beauty and Fashion Blog) May 13, 2012 at 02:21 #

I like the dress. I actually love the print. Her hair looks like extensions ala RHOC…not a good thing.

9. jane May 14, 2012 at 01:16 #

Delta’s hair is always so big and distracting. She is a pretty girl but is lost in her own hair extension hell!