Alesha Dixon In House of Holland – BBC Radio One Studios

Alesha Dixon was spotted outside BBC Radio One earlier this morning.

Despite the mild weather, she was dressed for summer wearing a House of Holland Spring 2012 dress.

The ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ judge opted to belt her drop-waist ombre leopard-print silk mini dress with a pleated hem.

Her dress is stunning, but the shoes……oh my, the Kirkwood shoes are amazing.

It’s not often I’m so blown away by such excellent styling. The Nicholas Kirkwood ‘Cage’ sandals deserve a spot on the BDOTW by themselves.

Whoever is styling Alesha these days deserves a raise and a pat on the back as her look is so much more refined and covetable.

Alesha accessorized her look with a Chloe ‘Marcie’ bag.

You can buy Alesha’s House of Holland dress from Browns Fashion and Harrods.com.
Her Nicholas Kirkwood heels are available from farfetch.com and her Chloe bag is also from farfetch.com.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

35 thoughts on “Alesha Dixon In House of Holland – BBC Radio One Studios

1. Mahima

Those shoes totally ruin the look. I’m all for a pop of colour but those are just hideous. :S

2. Yeliz

The Kirkwoods really are amazing but sadly they feel out of place here for me with the dress and the bag (which complements the dress perfectly).

3. Eimear

AAAAAh soooo cute, this colour is incredible on her.. i think the shoes are a bit of a random choice, dont really fit with the colours of the dress and the bag… but still so hot!

4. Fashion Critic Post author

Sad face that none of you are loving these shoes.

Better than Maniacs any day lol x

5. Riley

Hey FC- I LOVE these shoes. I think they work just fine. The orange weaving in the shoes hint to the orange in her dress.

I love the look head to toe. Swoon, you you’re not alone FC :)

6. Rosalie

The shoes look a bit plastick-y. Not lovin them
    Maybe it wouldve been better with a white dress and pink lips but it ruined her look here.

7. Elaine

I was hoping you might do Britains Got Talent posts to put Alesha and Amanda head to head the way ya used to in the Xfactor days….
    Maybe for the final…? :-)

She looks incredible here!

1. Fashion Critic Post author

I don’t have rights to publish the photos.

ITV are very fussy about them which is why you only see the pics on the Daily Mail

1. Elaine

Aw shame! Daily mail can’t even be compared to ur posts! Blasphemy even putting them in the same sentence as RCFAs ;-)

8. Little J

I need this entire outfit! It shouldn’t work but it does because Alesha is wearing the look rather than it overpowering her! And with the first glimpse of sun in a long time in London today I don’t blame her for getting her legs out, we might not see the sun for another few weeks! x

1. Fashion Critic Post author

” I don’t blame her for getting her legs out, we might not see the sun for another few weeks!” – Truth

1. Elaine

9. Amy

the dress alone is nice, the bag amazing, and the shoes stunning but all together the outfit is ruined. The shoes are out of place here, it’s a no Alesha!

10. robbie

the shoes are rather nice, but not with this dress, maybe with a pair of jeans and a simple tee they would be amazing. the dress is cute but looks really really short.

11. Incroyable

The outfit was nice until I scrolled down. The shoes are nice, but don’t belong anywhere near this outfit.

12. EmmaWoodhouse

I don’t like anything about this honest, have to be honest. Hideous dress, and ugly shoes (sorry!). The bag’s OK.

13. Valerie

I think the shoes might work with a more simple outfit.. but now I get some kind of barbie-vibe from this look. Not my cup of tea I guess.

14. Jennifer

The shoes look better up close, but in the outfit pic, I gotta admit, at first glance, I first thought they looked like those hideous toe-sock shoes (like Thomas Jane has worn). And now I can’t un-see it.