Michelle Pfeiffer In Lanvin – ‘Dark Shadows’ LA Premiere

It was a packed red carpet of beautiful ladies as Michelle Pfeiffer joined Eva Green, Chloe Moretz and Bella Heathcote at the Grauman’s Chinese Theatre in Hollywood on Monday, for the LA premiere of her latest movie, ‘Dark Shadows’.

The actress wore Rona Pfeiffer necklace with her Lanvin Fall 2012 dress.

Her gold-and-black crinkle-effect silk lamé sheath dress was presented on the runway with long sleeves and an A-line skirt.

Black Sergio Rossi ‘Cachet’ pumps and a gold Bottega Veneta clutch completed her look.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

15 thoughts on “Michelle Pfeiffer In Lanvin – ‘Dark Shadows’ LA Premiere

1. Yeliz

I love this look from the ankles up. Her accessories are great.

Are Michelle Pfeiffer and Rona Pfeiffer related?

1. Sharon

Rona and Michelle are sisters-in-law.

The dress looked so much better on the runway. I wish she’d have chosen something else and left this one as it was.

2. jacqu

You know what, this looks great on Michelle but I can’t help but think that Chloe Moretz wearing this dress as presented in the runway would somehow be perfect for her (and hopefully age appropriate)

3. Riley

I don’t like the mix of metals with her stunning necklace and clutch. She looks great but her shoes are so cliche.

4. gabis

This is one of the best looks I’ve seen from Michelle lately. I love it so much I can even ignore the hideous shoes and put her up as a contender to my BDOTW list.

5. EmmaWoodhouse

Very elegant, but the shoes could be much better. There is mixing metals here, I think a soft gold and silver shoe could actually make it work here.

6. robbie

love the dress on her, but a little more make-up would be good because she looks very sick.