Eva Green In Tom Ford – ‘Dark Shadows’ LA Premiere

Eva Green attended the LA premiere of her latest movie ‘Dark Shadows’ at Grauman’s Chinese Theatre in Hollywood on Monday.

The French beauty wore a very familiar gown from the Tom Ford Fall 2011 collection.

Whilst her high-neck, long-sleeve embellished gown is stunning on her, but it has already been worn by Elle McPherson and Anne Hathaway.

Eva may be the best of the three, but I really wanted to be blown away by her next red-carpet appearance and a thrice re-run gown takes the gloss out of it.

Credit: TomFord.com & Getty

Beyonce Knowles In Roland Mouret - 'The Thriving Child' Book Launch

Beyonce Knowles In Roland Mouret – ‘The Thriving Child’ Book Launch

Lady Gaga In Versace - Narita International Airport

Lady Gaga In Versace – Narita International Airport

19 Responses to Eva Green In Tom Ford – ‘Dark Shadows’ LA Premiere

• Fashion Critic May 9, 2012 at 13:18 #

I know…breaks my heart to be honest.

• LeeAnn May 9, 2012 at 13:27 #

Yes that was Dior Eva. -I don ‘t think Tom Ford Eva does her any favours she looks a bit bulky

1. AW May 9, 2012 at 13:26 #

I don’t like it.

On the model it looks sophisticated and glamorous. On Eva it looks doubty.

Also the hair/makeup are a bust.

The model wins by a loooong mile.

2. bm May 9, 2012 at 13:37 #

This dress match her persona.
    idk what happens, but the execution is failed for me.

• P. May 9, 2012 at 15:01 #

The dress match her persona in every way – dark, mysterious, intriguing.
      Those Tom Ford dresses always look the same – long sleeves, high neckline, black/grey colour, embelishments. This is what really bothers me. He clearly has never been the same designer he used to be. His costumes look quite dated. Someone desperately needs some new inspirations.

3. dee May 9, 2012 at 13:54 #

I think she looks good in the dress. She has the personality and figure for it.

4. Felis May 9, 2012 at 14:59 #

I don’t know. I always have this feeling, when I see her, that she’s trying to much. Like she’s desperate for attention or to impress the others. She should be herself and enjoy the moment, and to shock the others.

• Felis May 9, 2012 at 15:00 #

*and not to schok the others. :)

5. DivaDebbi (Beauty and Fashion Blog) May 9, 2012 at 15:01 #

FC you astound! I expected very light posting today,not all of these goodies to comment on.

Love this on the runway, much prefer the length.

6. Yeliz May 9, 2012 at 15:30 #

I don’t like this gown neither on her nor in general.

7. Grace Patricia May 9, 2012 at 16:41 #

No. It matches her persona but I’d rather see her in a more springish vibe. It’s all too dark for my particular taste. She looks like a vamp.

8. EmmaWoodhouse May 9, 2012 at 16:57 #

WILL PEOPLE PLEASE STOP WEARING THIS UGLY GOWN?

9. Riley May 9, 2012 at 17:07 #

I think Eva wore the gown better than Anne and Elle. I think Eva looks amazing. She can definitely pull this off.

Like Alina and LeeAnn said, Dior and McQueen Eva were her best looks, and Tom Ford has never looked amazing on anyone but Julianne Moore. Eva needs to steer clear of Tom Ford. Why are celebs crazy about his overrated, dated clothes that look sooooo 80 and 90′s?

10. Renata May 9, 2012 at 18:03 #

Joan Smalls too, at the Met Gala last year http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-PrDVF333atg/TcGiebE9biI/AAAAAAAAN7w/vEOs5DIPUNo/s1600/0504-446.jpg

• Fashion Critic May 9, 2012 at 18:42 #

• Sharon May 10, 2012 at 01:27 #

Thanks for posting this, Renata. I’ve never seen the gown so close up, so I didn’t know how beautiful it is. I think Joan and Elle looked lovely, and everybody else should stay away from it.

11. chyc May 10, 2012 at 02:17 #

This dress is simply not flattering at all. It looks equally blah on the other two beautiful ladies.

12. Emi May 10, 2012 at 08:57 #

I love this woman, she’s gorgeous, she has excellent taste for clothes and she has a great attitude on the red carpet. For me, even if nobody would agree, this is BTOTW contender.