Chloe Moretz In McQ Alexander McQueen – ‘Dark Shadows’ London Premiere

Chloe Moretz joined her co-stars on the red carpet in London this evening for the European premiere of their latest movie, ‘Dark Shadows’.

The teen star looked great once again this time wearing a look from the McQ Alexander McQueen Fall 2012 collection.

Her oxblood broderie anglais bell dress was accented with the same military-style black leather belt we saw on the runway.

Oxblood ankle strap pumps from the same collection and wavy blonde locks completed her look.

Of Chloe’s three looks so far this week, which has been your favourite?

Credit: Style.com & Getty

35 thoughts on “Chloe Moretz In McQ Alexander McQueen – ‘Dark Shadows’ London Premiere

1. Jess

so in love with the dress, may have to treat myself when it hits the shops!
    I like her in this, but the blue McCartney just beats it, I think the shoes were better in the McCartney look.

2. Zineb

I think it’s awesome that the whole cast went gothic (or at least goth/bold colors) for this premiere. I love this dress on Chloe, It’s her best of the 3

3. Dhppy

This is nice! Love the choice of shoe with this as well. I much prefer this McQ dress to the one Justice wore to the Met Gala.

4. Jacqu

THIS I can get behind! THIS I find age appropriate! Bravo Chloe (or her stylist) Bravo.

5. Yeliz

I have to go with her Stella McCartney look because I loved the overall look. On this occasion I don’t like her shoes but the rest is stunning. I’m loving her dress and her hair.

1. Nat39

Also choose her Stella McCartney. In this case, while the dress and hair are cute, the shoe choice (while working perfectly with the dress) isn’t working for her with her body proportions, way too bulky for her.

6. lea

i love almost everything she wears, i don’t get why people want herto dess like Elle or Haylee, Chloe is much more matured in her being than those ladies.

she has always been mature for her age just watch her first interview to see how she carried herself compare to others and you will understand her style choices.

7. Sharon

I love this dress. So sweet. But what a time to abandon her strappy sandals. These shoes just look too heavy.

8. JR

I liked all three looks but this is my favorite. She looks stunning.

I actually think the shoe choice is right here. To me, the bold colors needed a chunkier shoe. Also, the black eyeliner goes well with the rich colors of the outfit.

9. Malinda Jane

Edgy and youthful but really chic. This is my favourite look so far, definitely.
    Obsessed with the shoes!

10. EmmaWoodhouse

Don’t like the shoes, but this dress is cute and age-appropriate, as well as being very much HER. Love her right now–she’s on a roll!

11. noo

maybe i’m in the minority but the proenza is my definite favorite! i just loved the pop of color, and i don’t get the wearing of velvet in may!

12. amyshoelou

I adore this look – this is by far the best! She looks fabulous; hair, make-up outfit choice – top marks!

13. Fiona-Brasil

The dress is fabulous and I believe it is by far her best look.The other with those long sleeves is far too severe.What wouldn’t I give to afford to wear dresses without sleeves and look great!
    By the way, RCFA thank you for your existence , you do a wonderful job!

14. Jess2

I really loved this collection! LOVE this look :) Great dress, great styling, gorgeous girl. She has been on fire for this promo tour and good for her! She is adorable. This is my favourite so far