09.05.12 Premiere

Brooklyn Decker joined Cameron Diaz and Elizabeth Banks on the red carpet in New York City for the premiere of their latest movie, ‘What to Expect When You’re Expecting’ on Tuesday night.

The blonde actress looked refreshed after the Met Gala wearing a fresh white strapless Calvin Klein maxi dress.

She styled her look with Jennifer Fisher gold cuff and a necklace by the same designer.

Beachy waves, neutral make up and nude Calvin Klein pumps completed her look.

I don’t know about you, but I think this red carpet was missing some JLo glamour.

Credit: Getty

Michelle Pfeiffer In Lanvin - 'Dark Shadows' LA Premiere

Michelle Pfeiffer In Lanvin – ‘Dark Shadows’ LA Premiere

Rachel Bilson's Burberry Hooded Wool Felt Duffle Coat

Rachel Bilson’s Burberry Hooded Wool Felt Duffle Coat

19 Responses to Brooklyn Decker In Calvin Klein – ‘What To Expect When You’re Expecting’ New York Premiere

1. Anj May 9, 2012 at 21:25 #

I think her dress looks cheap; like a beach cover-up. If the material were sturdier, it would look fresher and have a better fit & support.

• Jess May 9, 2012 at 22:39 #

exactly what I thought…looks like some sort of terrycloth beach cover-up, accessorised with messy beachy hair

• Jones19 May 10, 2012 at 00:33 #

I agree. I hate the lack of boob support here too.

• gabis May 10, 2012 at 01:55 #

Totally. The fabric and fitting are so lame it is VERY hard to even believe it’s a Calvin Klein or any other fancy designer for that matter. I don’t like the cuffs on both arms either, as I said on Eva Green’s post, it looks too wonder woman for my taste. The shoes are equally awful. I can cope with the hair and makeup, but I wish she had opted for something a bit more glamorous like bronze or golden eyeshadow.

• Alina May 10, 2012 at 10:54 #

Ditto.

2. Yeliz May 9, 2012 at 21:30 #

This look could’ve been nice to a beachside event or the TCAs or something like that but not to a premiere. After a long time I dislike Brooklyn’s look.

I think this red carpet was missing some glamour too. Not JLo glamour imo because I’m not so fond of her style lately but definitely some glamour.

3. Nat39 May 9, 2012 at 21:30 #

Simple and clean, should’ve ditched one of the gold cuffs and opted for gold sandals instead, her ‘out-of the shower’ hair and makeup are a bit too natural/relaxed for this look – a soft pretty ‘do and a bit more glamorous makeup would’ve been nice.

• Nat39 May 9, 2012 at 22:01 #

Had a closer look, the dress does look kinda like a “beach cover-up” as Anj said, so no need for a more glamorous makeup but still would’ve preferred soft ‘do instead of the beachy waves to make the look a bit less “beachy” and sandals instead of the nude pumps.

4. dee May 9, 2012 at 21:31 #

This looks too casual and bland.

5. MG May 9, 2012 at 21:49 #

I dont like her with bangs

6. bm May 9, 2012 at 23:31 #

If she wore her hair up, maybe it will look gorgeous. And definitely need a clutch, stand out clutch.

7. Raquel May 9, 2012 at 23:33 #

The hair isn’t working for me.
    And I agree, where is JLo when we need her?

8. Riley May 10, 2012 at 00:43 #

I am pained to say this about my Girl Crush, but I hate this look head to toe. Clavin Klein is either and hit or a complete miss. Calvin Klein can look SO BARE. She looks wrapped in a silk towel. Nothing is working for her, especially those horrid bangs. NO.

9. Sharon May 10, 2012 at 01:05 #

It’s impossible to look blah when you’re as beautiful as Brooklyn, but she’s sure trying.

10. EmmaWoodhouse May 10, 2012 at 02:53 #

What is up with Brooklyn? Ever since the bangs she looks old and boring. This is no exception–such a silly, pointless dress. Beach coverup.

11. Christine May 10, 2012 at 05:50 #

The movie must suck so bad. LOL. The stars are not putting any effort to their looks for this tour.

Maybe it will changed later because damn.

12. noo May 10, 2012 at 08:16 #

yawn! maybe if she had done something with her hair it wouldn’t have been considered such a “beachy” look! and what is the point of wearing a cute choker if your hair will hide it?!

13. Niki May 11, 2012 at 09:19 #

The main thing I think when I look at this is BRA!!!! Other than that it looks kind of cheap, something you might wear to the beach, not to a premiere. And she was having such a good red carpet run!