Bella Heathcote In Emilio Pucci – ‘Dark Shadows’ London Premiere

Bella Heathcote was in London tonight for the European premiere of her latest movie, ‘Dark Shadows’.

The Australian actress opted for an angelic white look for the LA premiere, so for London she switched things up by presenting us with a dark and mysterious look.

Living up the gothic theme of the movie, the actress donned a navy tiered ruffled Emilio Pucci Fall 2012 dress.

The dress had a sexy side with a keyhole back detail.

Her makeup was kept neutral with a pink lip colour as she completed her look with black strappy sandals and Anita Ko 18k rose gold snake stud earrings.

Credit: Getty

26 thoughts on “Bella Heathcote In Emilio Pucci – ‘Dark Shadows’ London Premiere

1. Nat39

It’s a tricky dress to pull off but she is totally selling the mysterious sexiness of it. I prefer this look over her angelic one.

2. Dhppy

I thought keyholes were supposed to be small, that hole in the back is sizeable. Not crazy about the back of the dress, but I like it from the front, and again, such nice styling from her. The shoes are great.

3. Linda

Life is not fair…another beautiful, stunning, talented lady in a gorgeous dress. She is one to watch for sure. I love both this and the white dress.

4. Riley

Her girly looks are interesting as she described herself as a tomboy. But I like girly. This look is a good start to her Red Carpet Career.

5. Sharon

What a gorgeous woman! I would kill for that facial structure. I’m not sure I would like the dress on someone else, but it looks fabulous on her.

6. Mol

Have to say I’m interested now in watching out for Bella on the RC. I liked both her choices today but this one especially cause it’s so complicated, yet she pulls it off with ease – nice!

7. EmmaWoodhouse

Too risque and gothic-French maid for me. I think she is lovely and she pulls off those thick bangs well, but this dress didn’t work for me.

8. paulo

The whole time I was looking and reading this I thought this was Christina Ricci. Gorgeous girl and look nonetheless.

9. Fiona

This could look so wrong on someone else, but this girl is so beautiful and elegant it just looks effortless. Love the styling, she is impeccable. I agree with all the comments, one to watch for sure.