Milla Jovovich In Prada – 2012 Met Gala

Milla Jovovich appeared to be having a great time on the red carpet last night at the 2012 Met Gala, held in New York City.

Joining a number of celebrities who wore Prada to the event, Milla chose a red double-satin shredded-skirt gown, embellished with onyx floral beading.

Playing up the flapper vibe of the dress, Milla showed off the movement of the skirt, striking a number of poses on the red carpet.

Her 1920s side-parted ‘do adds to the playful-yet-glam look.

An embellished clutch and black peep-toes, both Prada, complete the ensemble.

Credit: Getty

17 thoughts on “Milla Jovovich In Prada – 2012 Met Gala

1. Riley

Milla Jovovich is a Supermodel, so she couldn’t help it ;)

Milla is very much a Prada girl; she wears the brand all the time and counts Miuccia Prada as a personal friend dating back to her days as a young model in the 80′s.

If there is any one person to do justice to Prada, it’s Milla.

I love that she did something new in the beauty department.

2. Yeliz

Ahhh I just saw photos of her posing with Marc Jacobs and now he is standing behind her and is still getting my attention because he looks too ridiculous and awkward that I can’t take my eyes off of him and concentrate on Milla.

Anyway, this is not a bad look from Milla but I hate the yellow nails.

3. Jess

hmm, so this is based on the fall 09 collection (one of my fav Prada shows ever)…but in that material it looks cheap and tacky. If she’d worn one of the original leather dresses from 09 it would’ve been amazing.

4. mark

should’ve been cut from the knees. the fabric past that point just looks messy like they’ve used the trimmings from that awful topshop unique dress jaime king was wearing

5. Hannah

I really cannot stand the satin. Had she gone for the leather I would have loved it, because she could have pulled it off.
    Also, I am repulsed by her nails. Yellow nails are horrible, on almost everyone, IMO.

1. EmmaWoodhouse

I do too! Yellow nails, horrible dress–even her lovely face can’t save this!

6. Emi

I’m almost speechless, she looks stunning, from head to toe, I love her make up and her hairstyle. She’s one of the best of the night and she wears Prada like no others, for me.