Gwyneth Paltrow and Amanda De Cadenet joined Diane Kruger on the red carpet for ‘The Conversation’ Series Launch Celebration at the DVF Studio in New York City yesterday.

Gwynie, who will be attending tonight’s Met Gala Ball in Prada, opted for a Diane von Furstenberg Fall 2012 ‘Meena’ dress.

Her sleeveless LBD with a sheer panel was teamed with sparkling pumps.

The actress can always be relied upon to give us interesting footwear.

Amanda’s shoes were even more eye-catching as she wore a pair of hot-pink suede DVF ‘Anette’ ankle-strap pumps with her grey lace DVF ‘Zarita’ mini dress.

A fold-over clutch with lace accents and glossy pink lips completed her look.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Dita von Teese In Jean Paul Gaultier Couture - 2012 Duftstars Awards

Dita von Teese In Jean Paul Gaultier Couture – 2012 Duftstars Awards

Ginnifer Goodwin In Preen - 138th Kentucky Derby

Ginnifer Goodwin In Preen – 138th Kentucky Derby

10 Responses to Gwyneth Paltrow In Diane von Furstenberg – ‘The Conversation’ Series Launch Celebration

1. Michelle May 7, 2012 at 11:32 #

It’s okay but I feel there is something missing

• Nadine May 9, 2012 at 03:22 #

Maybe some additional fabric & a little lipcolor would help.

2. Yeliz May 7, 2012 at 12:21 #

It’s boring. Colorful shoes would’ve been preferred.

BTW it’s the second time I see this lady (Amanda De Cadenet) and both times I’m annoyed by her styling.

3. EmmaWoodhouse May 7, 2012 at 12:38 #

I think Amanda is wearing Diane von Furstenberg’s “Zarita” dress.

I don’t like Gwyneth’s dress, it’s too revealing and doesn’t feel dignified enough for her. Her shoes look painful.
    I also think Amanda has trouble picking flattering looks.

• Riley May 7, 2012 at 15:20 #

I agree. Amanda needs a temporary stylist.

I love Amanda’s body, as it is similar to mine and I am imagining how I would look on the red carpet through her. It’s just a matter of finding the right dress to flatter all our curves (it’s not just in the hips- I have hips, a bosom, a butt AND thighs to flatter).

The Alexander Wang dress is horrible to begin with.

Many (but not all) of Alexander Wang’s designs are awful and tacky.
      No wonder Rihanna and the Kardashians love him.

4. Jones19 May 7, 2012 at 12:58 #

They both look great except for the hair, they both look like they just air dried it after showering and put no effort into making it look good.

• Alina May 7, 2012 at 14:49 #

5. Christine May 7, 2012 at 16:01 #

Nothing liking either here.

6. CeCe May 7, 2012 at 21:29 #

Gwen’s dress looks like something I can buy at American Apparel.

7. pipsqueak May 9, 2012 at 04:49 #

Both ladies could use some help in the hair department. I’m not optimistic about the TV show. Carrie Fisher and Megan Mullully have both attempted this kind of prime time heart-to-heart. Neither lasted. I’m not sure a British accent would make much difference.