04.05.12

Leelee Sobieski In Adam Kimmel – The Shops At Target Launch Party

Leelee Sobieski attended The Shops at Target Launch Party on Tuesday in New York City.

The indie actress wore a navy vintage Adam Kimmel long-sleeve jumpsuit with a lighter blue The Webster for Target blazer.

Her high-low look was accessorized with luxe accessories including black Hermes knee-high boots and an oversized two-tone Celine black bag.

On most people I would’ve possibly dismissed this look, but I find Leelee so intriguing, simply styled and effortless despite hating the boots.

I also find those piercing blue eyes and hot pink lips are mesmerizing.

When she was recently asked if she has a stylist, her response was, “Nope—it’s all me, on my own. I ask my husband’s (Adam Kimmel) advice too. But the mirror in my apartment’s a problem when I’m getting dressed—I still don’t have a full-length mirror, so I can never see my shoes in it. I usually end up standing on a chair just to see how they look.”

Credit: Quote from Lucky & Getty

Jennifer Lopez In Paco Rabanne - ‘American Idol’ Top 5 to 4 Live Elimination Show

Jennifer Lopez In Paco Rabanne – ‘American Idol’ Top 5 to 4 Live Elimination Show

Balmain's Private Dinner Party

Balmain’s Private Dinner Party

12 Responses to Leelee Sobieski In Adam Kimmel – The Shops At Target Launch Party

1. Riley May 4, 2012 at 17:11 #

Well Leelee has a great sense of style with or without a stylist. I like this look with the boots. It’s very chic and restrained but appropriate. She made the blazer look high end. Her eyes are stunning.

2. Christine May 4, 2012 at 17:14 #

“Nope—it’s all me, on my own. I ask my husband’s (Adam Kimmel) advice too.”

So who pull the runway looks for her then?

I’m impressed if she does it by herself. She is becoming quite the style maven and I hope she goes to Cannes. I would LOVE to see her in couture pieces at cannes!

3. EmmaWoodhouse May 4, 2012 at 17:16 #

She is mesmerizing! I’m not really a fan of this outfit, but there is something very powerful in her presence. She almost reminds me of Cate the Great! :D

• gurlygurl May 4, 2012 at 22:05 #

Agreed! The outfit doesn’t rock my world but there’s something about her….

4. Nat39 May 4, 2012 at 17:25 #

She isn’t getting a pass from me – those pants being tucked into those boots (horrible!) and the warm brown-green colour bag absolutely doesn’t belong with the navy-black colour scheme of her outfit.

5. allieh88 May 4, 2012 at 18:57 #

She is curreny my red carpet favorite by far

6. Yeliz May 4, 2012 at 20:32 #

I love the bag but it doesn’t fit with her look at all + I hate the boots.

“I also find those piercing blue eyes and hot pink lips are mesmerizing.” ITA.

7. Mol May 5, 2012 at 02:14 #

Everything is simple with all the emphasis on her face, she is fast becoming my girl crush…

8. pipsqueak May 5, 2012 at 04:30 #

I’m lukewarm about the look. I think I’d like it if the color palette had been different. Now the palette was neither solid one color nor compatible contrasts. Considering it’s a for-Target look, however, I think Leelee pulled it off. She’s one chic lady. No wonder she’s married to a fashon designer. No straight male designer would fall for a WAG kind of girl. (Totally irrelevant – Leelee has the face of a young Helen Hunt and the wooden, deer-in-the-headlights facial expression of Gillian Anderson on the red carpet.)

9. bas May 5, 2012 at 10:24 #

In the beauty department she is a total killer, I must say. The make up is perfect! Is the only thing keeping the look together, that and her attitude.

10. Incroyable May 6, 2012 at 19:16 #

I live for Leelee!

You are right, this outfit may not be a home-run, but there is something undeniable alluring about her.

I really hope she attends tomorrow’s MET Gala!

11. Rebecca Z May 7, 2012 at 16:01 #

Geez, girl, get a mirror! She looks great.