04.05.12

Chloe Moretz In Dolce & Gabbana – ‘Hick’ New York Screening

Following her guest appearance on ‘Letterman’ earlier in the day, Chloe Moretz made her way to the Crosby Street Hotel for the screening of her latest movie, ‘Hick’.

The young actress opted for a Dolce & Gabbana dress on this occasion.

Her floral-print dress with puffy short sleeves was once again paired with Jimmy Choo ‘Lance’ sandals, this time in nude.

I think both looks are great, but I prefer the Christopher Kane look as this Dolce & Gabbana dress has a very familiar feel to it.

Which do you prefer?

Credit: Getty

Ciara In Valentino & Sportmax - New York Live

Ciara In Valentino & Sportmax – New York Live

Scarlett Johansson In Dolce & Gabbana - 2012 Met Gala

Scarlett Johansson In Dolce & Gabbana – 2012 Met Gala

26 Responses to Chloe Moretz In Dolce & Gabbana – ‘Hick’ New York Screening

1. Emmy May 4, 2012 at 15:11 #

This one!!! som much more youthful and fun. And again; I love how her personality lift the whole outfit.

2. Alina May 4, 2012 at 15:27 #

This one.

3. manja May 4, 2012 at 15:44 #

this one as well.This might even be my fav look from her,never seen her look more beautiful.

4. Guen May 4, 2012 at 15:51 #

She seems so old here and with Kane’s dress!!! I understand to be fashionable, but this look is for a 20 (probably 30) years old woman, not for a 15 years old one. I really loved her in Kenzo because she was glamourous and fresh and young, but I don’t like her here. Maybe with a shorter lenght…

• Jacqu May 4, 2012 at 16:53 #

It’s a beautiful dress and it fits her well, but it’s not the dress for her or her age. Though I remember at 15, I wanted to look much older than I was and dress like I was 18 and above. Maybe it’s the same with her. Though I wish the delight I felt when she was wearing that Kenzo dress could be replicated in a futre outfit. That one was so perfect for her.

• Guen May 4, 2012 at 20:41 #

Probably is exactly what you’re saying, that she wants to look older than her age, but she’s paying a stylist that should create a younger and more fresh look for her. I knew Chloë before I saw her on this site, but I didn’t know her age and after I saw all the looks she wore I couldn’t believe she was only 15! I’d have supposed she’s 19-20. I’m not critizing her, but her stylist. One thing is sure: Kenzo dress was the perfect one for her :)

5. Guen May 4, 2012 at 15:52 #

But the make up is perfect! :)

6. Rory May 4, 2012 at 15:58 #

I think she is so fit. I would so date her. She looks hot here!

7. Estranged May 4, 2012 at 15:58 #

…and the pout is back.

8. Moody Crab May 4, 2012 at 16:08 #

I prefer this one.

I almost didn’t recognize her and she looks like she can have some fun and not so uptight after all.

• JR May 4, 2012 at 16:57 #

There’s nothing uptight about her at all. Unfortunately, people keep making assumptions about her based on photographs.

• Fashion Critic May 4, 2012 at 17:03 #

Are you Chloe’s publicist? You have defended every opinion if it’s not complimentary.

• JR May 4, 2012 at 18:14 #

I’m just a supporter. Why? Are you saying it’s okay to take baseless shots at her but not to take issue with those shots?

• Fashion Critic May 4, 2012 at 18:17 #

I’m not going to get into an argument with you. It was a simple question. No need to get aggressive.

9. rex May 4, 2012 at 16:10 #

that’s not a pout

10. dee May 4, 2012 at 16:36 #

I like this better on her. Her hair looks really great too.

11. Christine May 4, 2012 at 17:01 #

She looks great in this dress. Yes, its a ladies who lunch type of dress but it works here.

12. Riley May 4, 2012 at 17:14 #

I love the dress. It’s so pretty. Definitely something I would wear, but with nude pointy pumps.

I like this look a lot. Not BDOTW but great.

13. EmmaWoodhouse May 4, 2012 at 17:15 #

This one! I actually really, really like this look. It is mature, but not in the aging way–just in the wow, she’s grown up way. Gorgeous dress, effortless and chic styling. Overall this is one of my favorite looks ever from her! BDOTW nominee!

14. Nat39 May 4, 2012 at 18:21 #

Both looks seem a bit too mature for her but if I had to choose I’d go with the Christopher Kane too b/c it’s more on an ‘edgy mature’ side as opposed to ‘mumsy mature’ side of this floral look.

15. Yeliz May 4, 2012 at 20:22 #

I prefer none of them. Both are too mature except her hair and make-up, they are great. Her Kenzo look is still on my mind, she should wear such dresses more often.

• gurlygurl May 4, 2012 at 22:15 #

I’ve always thought she was adorable but as far as fashion she’s young and still finding herself. She’s made alot if mistakes and although i agree that both these looks are beyond her age I can see a glimpse into the future and she is going to be a stunning woman. I prefer this look because I want that dress and shoes and her hair and make up is perfection!

16. Luiza May 4, 2012 at 21:47 #

She def looks great but doesn’t look like she’s 15! But I agree that there’s a improvement…

17. kiwi May 5, 2012 at 15:44 #

This one.. lovely dress

18. Jessica May 5, 2012 at 19:55 #

I love both of them! I always admired her style and love that she is not the frilly type …2 major looks in one day!

19. Ana May 6, 2012 at 16:16 #

I love her here! I think she looks youthful and really sweet! Hair and make-up are also perfect.