Jessica Chastain For W Magazine May 2012

Jessica Chastain was front row during Armani Prive for Spring 2012 Couture Fashion Week back in January and it looks like she was also there to shoot her W magazine editorial for the May 2012 issue.

Her stunning beauty comes to life in this artistic Couture editorial shot by Paolo Roversi and styled by Edward Enninful wearing Valentino, Armani Prive, Christian Dior, Giambattista Valli, Jean Paul Gaultier, Chanel, Givenchy and Atelier Versace.

Some of you weren’t that blown away by her red-carpet run in the lead up to the Oscars, so how do you feel about this high-fashion editorial?

Credit: Style.com & Paolo Roversi for W magazine

20 thoughts on “Jessica Chastain For W Magazine May 2012

1. Leti

Stunning! I wish she could rock more looks on red carpet with this kind of presence and attitude.

2. Ioana

I love this, especially the Valentino & Giambattista Valli looks. she’s got some special features: beautiful hair, skin, eyes.
    hoping to see more and more of her.

3. Luiza

i’d LOVE to see this stunning Valentino Couture dress at Cannes Film Festival this month

4. bs

I love how she slightly blends into the background in some of the pictures so that all you see are her hair and the garment.

5. Riley

I hate most of these pictures because I can’t see HER. The fashion editors took away Jessica Chastain and made her look like some size 00 model. It’s altogether unflattering.

Despite her cleft chin, Jessica Chastain is beautiful, but we can’t really see her face in most of these pictures.

6. EmmaWoodhouse

@ Riley, I wish we could see more of her face too! She is very beautiful and there are some stunning pieces here but they didn’t always seem right for her. Love the Valentino gown.

7. robbie

the armani prive, giambattista valli and givenchy shots are good, whilst some of the rest look ridiculous with the blurry effect.

8. Jess2

The clothes are amazing and Jessica looks fabulous in them!! My favourite picture is the Christain Dior Couture. Not loving the picture effects though. The blur takes away from seeing Jessica’s natural beauty.

9. hally

these are great pictures, but it took me a bit to realize it was her, and not a model! i wish we could see more of her face, like those before me said.

also, doesn’t she look like stephanie seymour’s long lost twin in some of these? esp the 6th from the top, the pic with the mohawk?