Brooklyn Decker In Emilio Pucci – ‘Battleship’ Cartagena Premiere

The promo tour for ‘Battleship’ is still going on, docking in Colombia last night with Brooklyn Decker wowing the sailors on the red carpet at the Adolfo Mejia Theatre in Cartagena.

Whilst this tour is almost as long as Salma Hayek’s ‘Puss In Boots’ tour, it’s been thoroughly enjoyable as Brooklyn knows how to work a red carpet in an amazing variety looks.

On this occasion she donned an Emilio Pucci Spring 2012 cocktail dress.

The gold long-sleeve laced mini dress with beaded details shows off those model toned legs.

I love the new hairstyle. The bangs really help shape her face and the cut gives her tresses more body.

As much as I love the look on Brooklyn, I wish she hadn’t lined the dress. She could’ve easily worked the runway look.

I’m also not crazy about her black shoes when compared to golden runway strappy sandals.

Which version do you prefer?

Runway or red carpet?

Credit: Style.com & El Universal

Celebrities Love The Bulgari Serpenti Shoulder Bag

Celebrities Love The Bulgari Serpenti Shoulder Bag

Jessica Chastain For W Magazine May 2012

Jessica Chastain For W Magazine May 2012

22 Responses to Brooklyn Decker In Emilio Pucci – ‘Battleship’ Cartagena Premiere

1. Mahima May 3, 2012 at 16:02 #

Oh I love Brooklyn in everything. I like it better that the runway.
    I don’t like the runway sandals because they look like another shade of gold than the dress.

2. Alina May 3, 2012 at 16:13 #

BEAUTIFUL!

3. Tati M May 3, 2012 at 16:23 #

I prefer the red carpet version

4. dee May 3, 2012 at 16:39 #

I like this better on the model.

5. Priscilla May 3, 2012 at 16:40 #

I prefer runway. I didn’t like Brooklyn’s sandals choice. Pucci sandal is much more dramatic!

6. Stephanie May 3, 2012 at 16:42 #

I like the way Brooklyn wore it– I hardly ever find something better that is seethrough.

7. Christine May 3, 2012 at 17:10 #

I like both versions. They both can work :)

Hate the shoes btw

• Yeliz May 3, 2012 at 18:08 #

8. Nat39 May 3, 2012 at 17:14 #

With the length this short and legs already on display, the lined version on Brooklyn works better plus the embellished pattern is still coming through. But the runway shoes are much preferrable.

9. Edson May 3, 2012 at 17:26 #

I love the dress on her, and there is the link to the dress she wore at the press conference in Cartagena.
    She looks stunnig and i think the dress is Antonio Berardi, i don’t know, I’m new at these.
    Great Blog by the way

• Fashion Critic May 3, 2012 at 18:27 #

thank you so much. I am going to post it now.

10. T from Sydney May 3, 2012 at 17:29 #

She has had a much better run than Salma.

I love this look, she also wore an amazing red dress at the press conference .

I think bc this movie opened internationally first is why it seams like such a long tour. It opens in the states on the 18th of may.

I’m also loving this promo tour for the bonous pictures of the very handson Alexander Skarsgard

11. Hannah May 3, 2012 at 17:38 #

I love this look, she looks like the ultimate bond girl! I feel like if she hadn’t lined it with all the flash lights we would have seen her underwear without a doubt and I think that black nails or a black coktail ring would have pulled the look together more.
    Also, not complaining really, but do her and Rihanna have a select shoe list for this promo tour, because these look like Rihanna’s beloved MAnolos, they have both worn the bis un bouts and the crosspiga’s I think, and maybe one other pair?

12. Riley May 3, 2012 at 19:25 #

I like Brooklyn in the dress but I am not blown away. I think she should stay away from Emilio Pucci because it is such an obvious brand and Brooklyn doesn’t have Pucci blood in her veins like Kylie Minogue. She can wear Emilio Pucci and look amazing, but I don’t think it’s a brand match because her style is more classy than Emilio Pucci (not that it’s tacky it’s just not a stylish brand if you know what I mean).

I hate the shoes with the dress. The gold and black doesn’t work for me.

She definitely should’ve gone unlined and worn a nude bra and panties.

13. Jones19 May 3, 2012 at 21:08 #

Hot stuff!

14. EmmaWoodhouse May 3, 2012 at 21:34 #

I think the dress is too short. At least she lined it. The gold embellishment is cool and intricate, but I’m not impressed with her styling…the hair is kind of jolting (maybe I’ll get used to it) and the shoes were a poor choice.

15. bm May 4, 2012 at 01:27 #

This dress is fun, and match the theme. And i love black sandals here, because all the eyes will go to her dress and her new bangs.

16. Nyun May 4, 2012 at 02:23 #

runaway wins

• manja May 4, 2012 at 13:24 #

17. roxana May 4, 2012 at 07:15 #

the dress is amazing on brooklyn, but the shoes don’t match (in my opinion).

18. kiwi May 4, 2012 at 11:58 #

Fantastic … prefer the rec carpet look.. I do not like unlined looks. wish she had worn different sandals.. but these are not pumps.. so fine

19. Emi May 4, 2012 at 16:38 #

She looks stunning but I prefer the runway shoes.