Cameron Diaz In Stella McCartney – The Tonight Show with Jay Leno

Cameron Diaz made a guest appearance on ‘The Tonight Show with Jay Leno’ last night.

The actress talked to Jay about how she started crying over her recent haircut and how she is excited for her 40th birthday.

Before you say, ‘Not another black dress’, this Stella McCartney Fall 2012 skirt with a Thakoon blouse is good.

It’s the perfect length to show off those killer legs and I love the less sporty, more feminine version of this look which has sheer details and puffy sleeves.

Nude Lanvin heels, a side-parted bun, an Eddie Borgo rose gold necklace and Pomellato rose gold bangles completed the look.

It’s been a while since I loved a Cameron Diaz look. I’ve liked a lot, but I love this.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Lady Gaga In Moschino

Lady Gaga In Moschino

Jennie Garth's J Brand Floral Cropped Skinny Jeans

Jennie Garth’s J Brand Floral Cropped Skinny Jeans

27 Responses to Cameron Diaz In Stella McCartney – The Tonight Show with Jay Leno

1. Alina May 2, 2012 at 16:48 #

Beautiful!

2. Riley May 2, 2012 at 16:51 #

I hate her short hair, as it ages her, but she looks great. Not a BDOTW look, but good for her.

• EmmaWoodhouse May 2, 2012 at 18:51 #

It really does age her here. I would give this look a thumbs up were it not for the micro-short hemline.

• Christine May 2, 2012 at 22:46 #

+2 Hate the hair but she looks good here. Shocked that I do not hate this design since it’s Stella.

• gurlygurl May 3, 2012 at 23:16 #

Yes! Finally an SM design that doesn’t make me cringe!

• Saree May 3, 2012 at 03:22 #

I think it’s the shape of her face – it’s unique and the hair style just doesn’t suit it and I think that’s why it ages her.

The shoes from the runway would’ve looked better IMO.

3. Yeliz May 2, 2012 at 16:59 #

This time I don’t mind the nude shoes, she looks gorgeous.

4. dee May 2, 2012 at 17:06 #

She looks cute.

5. bm May 2, 2012 at 17:07 #

If she cried, why she cut her hair ?
    is it for her role in a movie ?

6. asherlev1 May 2, 2012 at 17:26 #

Never getting over that hair. I don’t know who allowed that to happen.

And the dress is cute, but she doesn’t have that pop color to make the look special.

• Sassy May 2, 2012 at 23:51 #

The haircut was a mistake becuz her friend went too short.

It’s a good look, simple but still chic. A pop of color would have been nice which she usually does or maybe a statement piece of jewelry instead.
      I am looking forward to seeing more & hoping she turns it up for her upcoming movie promotion. Btw FC, did you see the Cameron’s couture PFW InStyle issue?  It’s out now and curious what you think?

• Fashion Critic May 3, 2012 at 08:03 #

I havent’t seen it yet. The last time I put an Instyle feature on my blog they told me to take it down, so I wont be featuring it.

7. Hannah May 2, 2012 at 17:30 #

I didn’t liek it in this photo, but I really liked it in other looks. I think that it wouldn’t work in certain other colours, so I’m ok with it being black as long as she wears colour sometimes soon. I think that I love it because for once she looks young again, she has looked a bit boring recently & just like any other hollywood actress (Jennifer Aniston, and hr styling has usually been pretty old, but she has a killer body and such a fun personality that it needs to be translated into a fun look.

8. allie May 2, 2012 at 18:17 #

cool

9. fromchi-town May 2, 2012 at 18:24 #

She looks really cute here. Even if it is black – it looks fun!

10. DivaDebbi (Beauty and Fashion Blog) May 2, 2012 at 18:26 #

I don’t care for it. Looks like a skating costume to me.

11. Rebecca Z May 2, 2012 at 18:27 #

I love Cameron, but this isn’t doing it for me. I like the asymmetrical Rachel Roy dress on her much more, including her hair.

12. Mol May 2, 2012 at 18:51 #

I’m not loving Cameron’s hair, but the beautiful energy she brings to this shot overcomes all, and so she looks fabulous to my eyes.

13. priyanka May 2, 2012 at 19:40 #

i find the sleeves really overwhelming on her. i just kind of want to rip them off.

14. Emi May 2, 2012 at 20:42 #

She looks great, she has incredible legs… I don’t mind the new haircut, I don’t think it ages her, but sorry… I can’t believe she’s exciting to turn 40. Nobody likes to age, especially women.

• Nia May 2, 2012 at 21:15 #

Hey, not true! I turned 40 in February and I am really looking forward to the next ten years, I’m not sad about it at all!
      Ask me again at 50 though (lol!)

15. Nia May 2, 2012 at 21:12 #

She really does have amazing legs I must say; she can definitely pull off ultra-short unlike some other celebs in her age bracket.
    A pop of colour would have made this look even better.

16. Marybeth May 2, 2012 at 21:25 #

I really like it, but I would have liked it much more if the sleeves were like the unpuffy runway ones. Ah well!

17. Lee Ann May 2, 2012 at 21:49 #

I cried too when i saw that haircut.The dress ? Meh.

18. stacy May 2, 2012 at 22:09 #

did you not watch the interview? the ENTIRE time she was struggling to keep herself from being overexposed because the dress was so short. she looked as uncomfortable in it as i was watching her in it.

19. Jones19 May 3, 2012 at 12:44 #

I don’t get the love for this look. Cameron is such a bright sparkly personality that I just don’t care for her in anything black, let alone this heavy looking black dress when summer is just around the corner.

20. Jess2 May 4, 2012 at 04:20 #

A nice look but average. I would have loved to see some colour via the shoes.