The Bond babes both looked beautiful in blue attending the photocall for the latest Bond movie, ‘Skyfall’, at Ciragan Palace on Sunday in Istanbul, Turkey.

British actress Naomie Harris matched her Sergio Rossi blue suede pumps to a gorgeous electric-blue lace dress.

She opted to simply style her look with loose waves and flawless makeup.

Bérénice Marlohe may not have got it so right in the shoe department, but she did look lovely wearing a Roksanda Ilincic Spring 2012 dress.

Her aqua ‘Lola’ dress features a slash neck, draped slit cap sleeves and diagonal pleated pinches on the front and back to create a draped effect, is more fitted aroung the waist which I prefer to the loose runway version.

The French actress swept her enviable wavy brunette locks over one shoulder with the finishing touches including smouldering smoky eyes and a rose-pink lip colour.

You can buy Bérénice’s Roksanda Ilincic dress from Browns Fashion and farfetch.com.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Rachel Bilson’s Suno Lace Embroidered Mini Dress

Rachel Bilson’s Suno Lace Embroidered Mini Dress

Mary Katrantzou Fall 2012 Press Preview

Mary Katrantzou Fall 2012 Press Preview

13 Responses to Naomie Harris & Bérénice Marlohe In Roksanda Ilincic – ‘Skyfall’ Istanbul Photocall

1. Christine May 1, 2012 at 16:26 #

I love Bérénice Marlohe’s fitted version.

• gurlygurl May 2, 2012 at 03:32 #

I like it too. The gathered detail and flutter sleeves look more prominent in the fitted version. Both ladies look lovely in their blues!

• J May 2, 2012 at 16:53 #

I like her version too. Love, love, love that color.

2. Sophie May 1, 2012 at 16:35 #

Naiomie looks lovely. She is such an underrated beauty, and I wish she would get more roles. I never understood why her career never quite took off like Saldana’s. They are so similar to me.

3. Yeliz May 1, 2012 at 17:03 #

I think it would’ve been great if they had changed their shoes with each other because Naomi’s shoes complement Bérénice’s nail polish. Naomi’s dress is nice but I don’t like her pose. Bérénice looks amazing, the fit is way better than on the model.
    Ahh I want to go to Istanbul too, I miss my home country.

4. Alina May 1, 2012 at 17:35 #

They look stunning together. The colours are gorgeous.

5. Irene May 1, 2012 at 17:45 #

Naomie needs to look more confident in her poses if she plans to get anywhere in her career. Oh Berenice… you are working that dress, girl! You look better in it than the model but I wish you had given more thoughts to the shoes.

6. Nat39 May 1, 2012 at 17:47 #

Lovely aqua dress on Berenice, beautifully fitted at the waist but I think she should’ve shortened it just a bit more as her body proportions seem off with her torso being a bit too long. An interesting pair of sandals would’ve been preferrable.
    Loving electric blue, don’t mind the matchy shoe choice but it’s the other way around for Naomie – don’t think the dress works quite well with her shorter upper body.

7. dee May 1, 2012 at 17:49 #

Love the aqua dress. It fits Berenice beautifully. I would like Naomi’s dress better if she stood up straight.

8. Riley May 1, 2012 at 19:02 #

Both ladies look amazing. Bernice’s dress is far Superior to the meh runway version.

9. Mery May 1, 2012 at 23:01 #

Nice dress…

10. EmmaWoodhouse May 2, 2012 at 00:03 #

Love Berenice from the ankles up. Her dress is absolute perfection! 100% better than the runway version. It’s a shame about the shoes.
    Naomie also looks nice–love the color, but I’m not sure about the style of the dress. The long sleeves and the gathering of the skirt make it feel a bit dated.

11. Jess2 May 2, 2012 at 03:19 #

I definitely prefer Berenice’s fitted version, aside from the shoes I think she wears the dress better than the model, she has great posture also. Loving the electric blue on Naomie, it is a beautiful dress but her posture isn’t great.