The promotional tour for ‘Battleship’ is still going strong as the female leads joined their director and co-stars for a photocall at the Battleship Missouri Memorial on Saturday in Pearl Harbor, Hawaii.

Brooklyn Decker opted for a summery Dolce & Gabbana Spring 2012 zucchini-print dress which she paired with a white blazer and nude pumps.

Rihanna kept her look equally casual wearing an Acne ‘Alisha’ top from the Pre-Fall 2012 collection which she paired with black slacks. Her midriff-baring look was teamed with Ippolita gold hooped earrings and black sandals.

Usually I only like one or the other, but they both look good on this occasion.

It’s also nice to see Rihanna not trying so hard.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Lupita Nyong'o In Giambattista Valli Couture - Marie Claire Celebrates May Cover Stars

Lupita Nyong’o In Giambattista Valli Couture – Marie Claire Celebrates May Cover Stars

Eva Mendes In Antonio Berardi - ‘Girl In Progress’ Charity Screening

Eva Mendes In Antonio Berardi – ‘Girl In Progress’ Charity Screening

15 Responses to Brooklyn Decker In Dolce & Gabbana & Rihanna In Acne – ‘Battleship’ Hawaii Photocall

1. Ashley May 1, 2012 at 15:56 #

Love the prints from the Spring D&G collection, very fresh and fun!

2. Christine May 1, 2012 at 16:29 #

They both look comfortable and fresh :) I will buy rihanna’s outfit.

3. Hannah May 1, 2012 at 16:29 #

I am bored of the print because it seemed to be the same english starlets doing it over and over again & I jsut never liked the execution, but it is fitting this event & looks effortless on Brooklyn.
    Also, how could anyone focus on Rihanna and her ho-hum outfit with who’s standing next to her?

• Riley May 1, 2012 at 19:08 #

I agree. I am sick of the Dolce & Gabbana Spring 2012 fruit and vegetable prints, but on Brooklyn it is new and fresh. Rihanna’s outfit is snoozeville.

FC has a crusharoo on Alexander. But who doesn’t? ;)

• Fashion Critic May 1, 2012 at 19:26 #

right :)

• Jess2 May 2, 2012 at 02:02 #

I agree with you all, over the print and crushing on Alexander hehe :)

4. yasmine May 1, 2012 at 16:59 #

oh my, i have to give this to Rihanna, i love the outfit, its a break from the blazers&dress silhouette, and I love the bare midriff on her! even though its odd to choose some what gloomy colors over summer cheery ones on Brooklyn Decker but with Rihanna’s smile counteracts that :)

5. Yeliz May 1, 2012 at 17:14 #

Sorry to say this but I don’t like Rihanna’s look again. They’re in Hawaii and the sun shines so I think it’s not appropriate.
    Brooklyn looks great. Even though I’m over those vegetable prints, I have to say I really like this one.

6. Alina May 1, 2012 at 17:31 #

They both look OK.

7. Natalie May 1, 2012 at 17:43 #

I like the simple, laid-back vibe of Rihanna’s outfit.

8. dee May 1, 2012 at 17:45 #

Both outfits are really nice. I like Rihanna’s slightly more.

9. EmmaWoodhouse May 1, 2012 at 22:42 #

I would actually like Rihanna’s outfit were it not for the crop top. I don’t like the vegetable print so I’m not loving Brooklyn’s outfit.
    And whose really looking at the girls here?
    <3 Alexander <3

10. Tina May 2, 2012 at 00:08 #

It’s also nice to see Rihanna not trying so hard.

I totally agree. It is refreshing to see a stylish, not over-the-top tacky outfit from her. It’s not brilliant, but it’s nice.

11. Jess2 May 2, 2012 at 02:06 #

Rihanna and Brooklyn’s outfits are like night and day or more like winter and summer. I like Rihanna’s outfit, it is effortless and cute but feels out of place.

12. gurlygurl May 2, 2012 at 03:38 #

I love the white blazer because it tames down the print. I love Rihannas loose trouser. It would have looked amazing with a simple white or black fitted tee. The knit midrif with high neck is a bit odd.