Brooklyn Decker For Flare June 2012

Brooklyn Decker graces the cover for the June 2012 issue of Canada’s best selling magazine, FLARE.

The ‘Battleship’ actress was shot by Max Abadian channelling sporty chic wearing a Peter Pilotto top and skirt on the cover which we’ve seen worn by Miranda Kerr on the red carpet.

Inside the magazine, Decker shows off her sexy side in a tropical-print Altuzarra vest with matching pants and a black cropped wool bra top by Dolce & Gabanna.

The supermodel-turned-blockbuster-actor talks about body image, her evolving sense of style and why her dream is to adopt a child with special needs as she’s inspired by her love for an aunt who is a Special Olympics athlete.

On her goal of adopting: “We plan to have children some day. But I also dream of adopting a child with special needs. That’s in the distant future, but that’s always been a goal of mine.”

On the pressure to be skinny: “It used to really bother me and I used to think, why can’t I have that?”

On her fashion evolution: “I’m trying to wear things that are tailored to me and fit and you can actually see my shape, but it’s like pulling teeth getting me to do it.”

On going beyond her comfort zone on screen: “It’s terrifying. It’s a scary thing having your mistakes seen on this massive stage.”

For behind-the-scenes shots from FLARE’s cover shoot with Brooklyn, please visit Flare.com.

Credit: Style.com & Max Abadian for Flare

Michelle Obama In Naeem Khan - 2012 White House Correspondents’ Association Dinner

Michelle Obama In Naeem Khan – 2012 White House Correspondents’ Association Dinner

Kim Kardashian's Givenchy Embellished Hagfish Sandals And Christian Louboutin Sweet Charity Paradis Shoulder Bag

Kim Kardashian’s Givenchy Embellished Hagfish Sandals And Christian Louboutin Sweet Charity Paradis Shoulder Bag

9 Responses to Brooklyn Decker For Flare June 2012

1. CTgirl April 30, 2012 at 15:33 #

We’ve seen this dress before but I love how hypnotically strange it is. Totally dig.

2. DivaDebbi (Beauty and Fashion Blog) April 30, 2012 at 15:49 #

Uttlerly fabulous.

3. Luiza April 30, 2012 at 15:58 #

she looks stunning as always on the cover, but i’m sooooo tired of this Peter Pilotto collection…

4. Riley April 30, 2012 at 15:59 #

Brooklyn can totally pull off sporty looks. I hope to see her in preppy-chic and sporty-chic designers such as Altuzarra, Alexander Wang (specific pieces though), Phillip Lim, Richard Chai, Peter Pilotto, Michael Kors, Antonio Berardi, Derek Lam, Cushnie et Ochs, Dion Lee and Wes Gordon. Brooklyn Decker’s stylist are you listening???

5. EmmaWoodhouse April 30, 2012 at 17:06 #

Love the cover–so summer-like and chic. Don’t like the second picture/outfit at all though. I think that it’s great about her dream to adopt.

6. Alina April 30, 2012 at 17:18 #

Stunning cover!

7. Aline April 30, 2012 at 17:28 #

She looks so beautiful on the cover. IMO, the dress looks much better in her than in the model.

8. J May 2, 2012 at 02:17 #

She doesnt think that anymore because she IS really skinny now

• Daria May 3, 2012 at 08:37 #

TBF, she’s actually not typically model skinny. She’s thin, that’s for certain, btu she’s fit and toned and has a shape.