Even though I received few complaints about a gown taking the lead in this poll the whole weekend, Angelababy’s Barney Cheng gown still won best dressed this week.

My favourite was Fan Bingbing. After a few disappointing samey gowns, my girl was back to her best in Tadashi Shoji.

Her themed look with a dash of Hollywood glamour gave me goosebumps.

Credit: Getty

Alejandra Onieva In Christian Dior - 'Por un Punado de Besos' Madrid Photocall & Premiere

Alejandra Onieva In Christian Dior – ‘Por un Punado de Besos’ Madrid Photocall & Premiere

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

7 Responses to Best Dressed Of The Week – Angelababy In Barney Cheng & Fan Bingbing In Tadashi Shoji

1. Iris April 30, 2012 at 10:21 #

yes yes yes @ FBB!

2. Sharon April 30, 2012 at 10:29 #

With the exception of Victoria Beckham, the Asian ladies really took all the honors this week, didn’t they! Well deserved — they were all gorgeous.

3. Shaina April 30, 2012 at 13:13 #

You and I have the same best dressed of the week. I loved Fan Bingbing in this dress. She looked amazing.

4. EmmaWoodhouse April 30, 2012 at 13:55 #

Pleased with the winners :)
    Odette Yustman got my vote but Fan had a great look and I would have voted for Angelababy except for the too-revealing neckline.

5. Hannah April 30, 2012 at 15:34 #

YAY! Thankyou so much for pickign Fan Bing Bing, you truly have made my day!
    Also, I have to say that I think it’s unfair the comments baout a gown. IT is called ‘Red Carpet’ Fashion awards, and what’s more, if people express serious interest in a particlar streetwear look, or a non-gown look, they are put into the poll & then it’s anybody’s game who wins, as was the case with Emily Blunt & for example Miranda Kerr last year in the leather shorts.

• Fashion Critic April 30, 2012 at 15:44 #

I guess those people forgot about those wins

6. MEME May 1, 2012 at 04:33 #

It’s obvious that we are >>>>>>>here<<<<<<< I voted for Fan Bing Bing….