Kristen Stewart In Cushnie et Ochs – CinemaCon 2012

Kristen Stewart and Charlize Theron joined director Rupert Sanders onstage at Caesars Palace during CinemaCon 2012 in Las Vegas, Nevada to promote their new movie ‘Snow White & The Huntsman’.
The actresses wore matching black and ivory looks.

As expected, Charlize wore an all-black look with an ivory blazer.

Kristen’s look was also to be expected as she wore a micro mini look from the Cushnie et Ochs Pre-Fall 2012 collection.

The ¾ dress with an ivory-and-black skirt was teamed with a black belt from the same collection and Christian Louboutin ‘Pigalle’ pumps.

This look is much improved from the previous look so let’s hope the only way is up for the rest of the promo tour.

I recently learned that Kristen is going to be at Cannes Film Festival.

Does this fill you with excitement or fear?

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Dakota Fanning In Elie Saab Couture - 6th Annual DKMS Linked Against Blood Cancer Gala

Dakota Fanning In Elie Saab Couture – 6th Annual DKMS Linked Against Blood Cancer Gala

Heidi Klum In Temperley London - 6th Annual DKMS Linked Against Blood Cancer Gala

Heidi Klum In Temperley London – 6th Annual DKMS Linked Against Blood Cancer Gala

33 Responses to Kristen Stewart In Cushnie et Ochs – CinemaCon 2012

1. Nat April 27, 2012 at 11:10 #

This dress is cute and at least a bit different from the short “edgy” (or sort of) dresses she usually wears.

I don’t feel either excited nor in fear about her Cannes partecipation, just slightly bored in advance.

• Fashion Critic April 27, 2012 at 11:35 #

lol @ ” just slightly bored in advance.”

• Nat April 27, 2012 at 14:06 #

:-D

Well, maybe she’ll surprise and she’ll don the most dramatic and exciting gown ever.
        (or maybe not)

2. bm April 27, 2012 at 11:15 #

I actually like Kristen’s look. It is fresh and different from her other looks before (except for the length of the dress, that we all expected).
    And Charlize, she always stunning in my book, even with a simple look like that.

• dee April 27, 2012 at 14:00 #

3. TL April 27, 2012 at 11:18 #

Kristen looks pretty in this dress, but I like the length on the model so much better, it’s waaaaay too mini on her. Guess she has to stand for the whole show

• Clover April 30, 2012 at 01:08 #

Yeah, but she shortens everthing really doesn’t she? I like that she made it into her style.

4. fashiongames April 27, 2012 at 11:26 #

I love kristen stewart look from to toe. She look beautiful, cute not overly sexy. FC I’m excited for kristen in cannes for OTR movie, she one of my top 5 actress am looking forward to. I trust her to bring the drama cos all her critic will be out.

5. Emma April 27, 2012 at 11:52 #

I like the dress but it’s nothing new from Kristen, and the shoes are so boring.

When it comes to the Cannes Film Festival I’m stoked to see Garrett Hedlund all dressed up, Kristen not so much. I’ve liked very few of her dressier outfits. She looks so uncomfortable and stuffy at these kinds of events usually. I’m hoping she’ll wow me in a good way.

6. T from Sydney April 27, 2012 at 12:03 #

i like this look

i hoping her and her stylist pick simple clean cut dress so they dont overwhelm her (like her breaking dawn promo dresses). big dress dont work on people if they dont have the confidence i find.

i hope she does well in Cannes.

off topic but FC did you know they are going to live stream the Met Gala this year?? i cant wait myself

• Fashion Critic April 27, 2012 at 12:20 #

Yes, I nearly burst with excitement. Can’t wait.

7. CTgirl April 27, 2012 at 12:05 #

Why does KS have to shorten every dress? I’d like this better in the original length. KS at Cannes will, at the very least, be a fashion experience. Could be a horror or OK. There’s just no way of knowing.

8. T from Sydney April 27, 2012 at 12:32 #

i would like to add for the Cannes festival i hope she lightens her hair, the black is just to harsh on her. for me her hair always fails her.

9. EmmaWoodhouse April 27, 2012 at 12:37 #

I would actually LOVE Kristen’s look if the skirt were its original length. She looks polished and happy here, which is nice to see. Charlize looks chic as well, although I’d like to see some color from her. (I didn’t feel like I needed color from Kristen this time)
    I feel only excitement that Kristen will be at Cannes. She’ll either blow us away or we can be delightfully infuriated over her horrible choices. So yes, I’m excited :D

• Fashion Critic April 27, 2012 at 12:43 #

I feel the same way…good or bad she will provide good entertainment

10. Alina April 27, 2012 at 13:12 #

This promo tour fills me with fear.

11. Yeliz April 27, 2012 at 13:32 #

I love this look even if its her safe color black. It’s way better than the Stella McCartney look.
    I’m definitely excited about Kristen attending Cannes this year. She never attended such a big film festival before therefore I think her stylist will come up with good choices. Even if it thats not the case how bad would she be? I mean it’s a film festival and I think that pretty much everyone knows how to be appropriate.I just hope that her hair will be different. I would love to see her with up-dos.

12. Jess2 April 27, 2012 at 13:32 #

Even though Kirsten’s dress was short as expected, I like the slight flirty and fun feel that the flare skirt gives (imo). I do think she needs a new hair stylist though, not loving her hair on the last few occasions. Considering Charlize’s very envious shoe closet I am dissapointed that she didn’t add a bit of flare with interesting shoes.

13. Annel April 27, 2012 at 14:21 #

Those LEGS! Give them to meee! I agree with the two persons saying that whether she woos or not at Cannes, she will provide great entertainment and that she should brighten her hair a tone or two. I think she has a captivating aura and it’s always interesting to see if her style choices emphasizes or mutes it.

14. Jaimee April 27, 2012 at 14:22 #

I love this look on her and I like it that they shorten it. She’ll look shorter if they did not shorten the dress. Wow she’ll be in Cannes? I’m excited what she’ll wear. Kristen’s fashion is always interesting whether she’ll look bad or not.

• Rahel April 27, 2012 at 15:22 #

She wouldn’t look shorter with some additional length. I have to say that I like her dress but I do like the longer version more. Kristen’s dresses look always so hacked up.
      But the best thing about this is her styling. Her hair looks really good. For the first time! Normal people also wash their hair so she should keep doing it.

Btw why are her legs always so purple?

15. Leska April 27, 2012 at 14:31 #

FC for me the problem with Kristen in Cannes is not going to be her outfits but her attitude, she is always so bored and uncomfortable in those kinds of events.

But we can look forward to Kirsten Dunst, Amy Adams and the Brazilian beauty Alice Braga.

16. Riley April 27, 2012 at 14:46 #

Kristen’s Cannes will probably have two hits tops. The rest will be decent. This look is okay. Nothing special. I am apathetic to it.

17. Rebecca Z April 27, 2012 at 16:50 #

I think Kristin looks adorable here. The skirt is short, but she has the legs for it. Charlize looks fab as well–soo cool, classy and casual.

18. Amy April 27, 2012 at 18:06 #

Both look nice. I prefer the longer version of K-stew dress but she has nice legs.
    About Cannes we’ll see, I believe she can pull some major looks

19. LizLemooooon April 27, 2012 at 18:56 #

YAWN. Just…boring. If she wasn’t in Twilight she wouldn’t be this successful. There’s nothing about her that inspires interest.
    I’m already feeling secondhand embarassment at just how awkward she’ll be at Cannes. If she really cares about her movie she’ll stop “rebelling” (eye roll) and get some media training so her awkwardness doesn’t distract.

20. cookie April 27, 2012 at 21:03 #

I am very excited to see all the outfits that Kristen will be wearing, she’s got a beautiful figure and to die for legs, plus she always rocks and owns anything she wears, so yes, I know all her fans and the people who admire and love her are all very proud of her!

21. Aline April 27, 2012 at 23:43 #

I think the dress looks very cute on her. I don’t like her hair much, though.

And Charlize looks as chic as always, even if it’s a simple look.

I’m also excited for either the WOW or LOL moment we will get when Kristen arrive in Cannes.

22. pipsqueak April 28, 2012 at 04:12 #

Neither excitement nor fear. Advance happiness for your Cannes post, for Kirsten draws comments!

• Fashion Critic April 28, 2012 at 10:19 #

Cannes is more exciting than the oscars for me

• Delphine April 28, 2012 at 23:12 #

+ 100000. This is more “fashion” :)

23. J April 28, 2012 at 05:10 #

Effortless chic, as always. I love that skirt!

24. Hisadora April 28, 2012 at 15:27 #

She looks so cute, I love this look.. at least it’s a different thing from what she’s used to wearing…