27.04.12

Jennifer Garner In Michael Kors – CinemaCon’s Big Screen Achievement Awards

Jennifer Garner joined Charlize Theron and Chloe Moretz on the red carpet for the Big Screen Achievement Awards during CinemaCon 2012, which was held in Las Vegas yesterday.

She wore a Michael Kors Resort 2012 dress.

I love Jennifer for pairing an interesting pair of tri-colour Burak Uyan sandals with her chic black dress, which was accented with a metallic front zipper and a leather military-inspired belt.

This dress could’ve been made to look very conservative with plain pumps.

David Webb jewels completed her look.

You can buy Jennifer’s Michael Kors dress from Saks.com.

Credit: Getty

Cosmopolitan Ultimate Women of the Year Awards Red Carpet Roundup

Cosmopolitan Ultimate Women of the Year Awards Red Carpet Roundup

Kylie Jenner's Topshop Smudge Print Joggers

Kylie Jenner’s Topshop Smudge Print Joggers

15 Responses to Jennifer Garner In Michael Kors – CinemaCon’s Big Screen Achievement Awards

1. Alina April 27, 2012 at 18:07 #

She’s glowing.

2. Yeliz April 27, 2012 at 18:07 #

2 great outfits in 2 days from Jennifer. I hope she goes on like that.

3. Nat39 April 27, 2012 at 18:12 #

Jennifer is beautiful but with all due respect she is not pulling off the toughened edgy feel of the look with her ‘postnatal’ womanly body. The hair should’ve been pulled back into a slick ‘do.

4. Riley April 27, 2012 at 18:12 #

This look is nice but not great. I think she looks great though, but the look itself isn’t anything to write home about.

5. dee April 27, 2012 at 18:19 #

Not crazy about the shoes but everything else is great.

6. Ritika April 27, 2012 at 18:35 #

From what I can see, I dont like the shoes with this dress.

7. DivaDebbi (Beauty and Fashion Blog) April 27, 2012 at 18:56 #

I know she is in the early phases of post pregnancy but I dont think those shoes are doing her legs any favors.

8. ullis April 27, 2012 at 19:19 #

lovely.

9. Aline April 27, 2012 at 19:42 #

She looks absolutely lovely. Those sandals are fantastic but her smile is, hands down, her best accessory. And I actually think that this dress fits her way more than the previous one.

10. EmmaWoodhouse April 27, 2012 at 20:19 #

Kind of wish she had kept the neckline zipped just because it gave a sleeker line to the dress. Maybe that would have made it too constrictive. She does look very nice, though! The shoes aren’t my favorite. A little orthopedic, I don’t know why :|

11. Hannah April 27, 2012 at 20:47 #

I’m not dying over the outfit, it’s a little dull, and, I know she just had a baby (she looks amazing, as per usual), but this dress jsut doesn’t seem that flattering.
    Also, her shoes are Burak Uyan, and while he seems to do this style of shoe every season (well, last season, ths season & next season, I believe), this colour scheme I think is next season. http://rawshoes.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/burak-uyan-05.jpg

• Fashion Critic April 28, 2012 at 00:21 #

12. pipsqueak April 28, 2012 at 04:00 #

Is Rachel Zoe still her stylist? Could she not wear something softer to fit her current figure? Wearing a belt when there isn’t much of a waist is very Meryl Streep. I have images of Meryl in my head – Golden Globes 2010, Golden Globes 2012, Screen Actors Guild 2012…

13. anna April 28, 2012 at 14:38 #

the shoes aer terrible with the dress, as the dress is too long for her the shoes make her legs look even more stumpy. i love jennifer but that look is not nice at all

14. Misa April 28, 2012 at 18:42 #

Unfortunately, it wasn’t the best choice. If she has a stylist I would ask him/her some questions….