26.04.12

Victoria Beckham In Victoria Beckham & Miu Miu – Lane Crawford Event

We’ve seen her wear plenty of dark colours for her last few appearances, but Victoria Beckham finally lightened things up whilst attending a Lane Crawford commercial event in Hong Kong, China yesterday.

The designer wore a white dress from her Spring 2012 collection, which she wore with a white belt.

She teamed the dress with a pretty Miu Miu mint cardigan with floral appliques and nude Christian Louboutin ‘Highness’ peep-toes…yay.

Hopefully we’ve seen the last of those Tom Ford open-toe boots for a while.

A side-swept braid à la Katniss Everdeen, smoky eyes and glossy lips completed her look.

This is most definitely a BDOTW look.

You can buy Victoria’s Miu Miu cardigan from MiuMiu.com.

Credit: Sina/AP

Elizabeth Olsen's Chloé Angie Medium Leather Tote

Elizabeth Olsen’s Chloé Angie Medium Leather Tote

Jimmy Choo Fall 2012

Jimmy Choo Fall 2012

52 Responses to Victoria Beckham In Victoria Beckham & Miu Miu – Lane Crawford Event

1. bm April 26, 2012 at 13:12 #

Love the Miu Miu mint cardigan.

2. Mario April 26, 2012 at 13:15 #

Oh my god, so exciting! I was dying for her to wear light colors again combined with other designers. Now let’s start wearing more interesting heels again and I’ll be able to rest in peace if I die accidently.

3. alannah April 26, 2012 at 13:15 #

i cannot believe how fine that gold necklace of hers is! you can barely tell that she’s wearing it :)
    love when she does something different with her hair like this, gorgggggeous!
    & so nice to see her in such a fresher look. i just wish she would start rocking some of the bang’n heels she used to wear! whatever happened to those super gold spiky ones she wore like once on a date with david. bring it back VB!!!!x

4. Bárbara H. April 26, 2012 at 13:15 #

Absolutely love it! This is such a fresh look for her. I don’t get why she gets so much negative reaction from people, I find her lovely.

5. Ioana April 26, 2012 at 13:15 #

I love this! It’s fresh, spring-ish :), and I’m glad she tried something new…besides black/navy/grey..

• Alina April 26, 2012 at 15:55 #

6. Slash April 26, 2012 at 13:20 #

Pure perfection. I so miss her bright days on the red carpet.

• lisa April 26, 2012 at 20:28 #

7. Jones19 April 26, 2012 at 13:27 #

Wow she’s wearing light colors! And some cleavage! Love it.

8. Emma April 26, 2012 at 13:31 #

Love it! Feels like spring and the braid is really pretty. The only thing I don’t like about the look is that her boobs look squashed.

9. EmmaWoodhouse April 26, 2012 at 13:32 #

Wish that she’d drop the signature pose and that the dress was a little looser in the bust area, but otherwise, this look is absolute perfection! Love the hair and makeup and definitely think it is BDOTW worthy. Good to see something new from her!

10. Iris April 26, 2012 at 13:34 #

When she gets it right, she gets it SO right. Sigh.

• Tiffany Nicole April 26, 2012 at 17:48 #

+1, that’s my girl!

• Jessica April 26, 2012 at 20:48 #

I agree! She looks great, and i love her hair so much

11. robbie April 26, 2012 at 13:38 #

from the ankles up its perfection, but those louboutins seem a little heavy although thank heavens those hideous boots arent ruining the look.

12. Beta April 26, 2012 at 13:42 #

Dunno… love the dress. A flattering white dress is ultra-chic. But the cardigan is too girly imo for that dress, and those shoes are killing me :|

13. Emi April 26, 2012 at 13:47 #

I’m not a fan of her but this is soooo cute, I don’t even mind the shoes… And I love hair and make up.

14. Rosalie April 26, 2012 at 13:48 #

Open toed Daffs
    Did she really need to buy them? LOL the difference is so minute.

But she looks great nontheless

• Fashion Critic April 26, 2012 at 13:49 #

I will complain about them the next time…for now I’m just glad she ditched the boots ;)

15. Eimear April 26, 2012 at 13:54 #

Tacky & Trampy..!

16. Mary April 26, 2012 at 13:57 #

I am probably the only one, but this is not a BDOTW look. I mean, the shoes are killing it(&me) and the rest is lovely but not smething special. As for the pose, it looks like she’s a doll and she’s merely changing clothes. Not human.

• Riley April 26, 2012 at 14:43 #

I agree. The shoes are the Dafodil’s daughter. The look is lovely but not wow, therefore not BDOTW.

• Lola April 26, 2012 at 14:58 #

17. Yeliz April 26, 2012 at 13:58 #

Everything is perfect here except the pose so now let’s work on it VB and I will forgive you for giving me backache by only looking at your photos.

• Christine April 26, 2012 at 17:00 #

LOL

18. bee7 April 26, 2012 at 14:34 #

great outfit and i am loving the braid.

19. gurlygurl April 26, 2012 at 14:34 #

A breath of fresh air! Finally. I love it… Light, fresh and effortless. Love the hair too!

20. fromchi-town April 26, 2012 at 14:37 #

I might be in the minority here but I don’t think this is a BDOTW worthy look. Its a good look – but this is the same stuff we have seen on her just in a different color. Also, it is too snug in the bust area – I wish she had sized up. And the pose and shoes absolutely kill it for me.

• Lara April 26, 2012 at 16:32 #

I agree with you. Lovely look, but not BDOTW except in a VERY slow week.

• nina April 26, 2012 at 17:07 #

• Gianni April 27, 2012 at 16:08 #

I totally agree. Its a great outfit, but im sick of that dress. I know she want to promote her line but she has so many other dresses to choose from. I so sick of that silhouette.

21. Hannah April 26, 2012 at 14:48 #

A huge improvement on her last few looks. If only she could give up heavy heels or all of Hollywood for that matter, there’s a time and place for them. Usually a rare occasion. I do find the smashing of her boobs to be really distracting, a little looser fitting would have been much better.

22. d April 26, 2012 at 15:03 #

sorry but that pose ruins it for me

23. Jess2 April 26, 2012 at 15:47 #

Ahhh a sigh of relief!! No terrible boots and lighter colours, loving it and loving the hair as well.

24. justme April 26, 2012 at 16:44 #

lol wow you guys sure take it easy on Victoria.

I rlike the braid and her cardigan is cute but come on.

The heavy eye makeup, the fake tan, the tight fit around the bust, the nude Daffs, THE POSE?! I’m sorry but no.

25. vareka April 26, 2012 at 17:14 #

It’s amazing how she can make the exact same pose on every occasion a photo is being made of her:)

Otherwise I definitely agree with making this look a BDOTW contender.

26. Vidhya April 26, 2012 at 18:54 #

So, this is how you wear a cardigan on a red carpet. Looks good. Ofcourse, considering its her design, I would have expected the boobs to fit better. And she looks a little blotchy and orange.

27. kat April 26, 2012 at 19:28 #

I don’t think this is a BDOTW contender. She sure looks pretty, but the belt seems so out of place on a tight dress like that. I can even forgive the Daffodils, but the belt is killing it for me.

28. Hannah April 26, 2012 at 19:48 #

This is such a relief of a look for me. As much as I love her current collection, her wearing every other piece, especially such similar pieces, jsut means that I forget all of them really quickly. I love these colours on her, and I am even willing to forgo the cleavage and the shoes, especially as she isn’t wearing the hideous Tom fod boots! Although, I have to say, for someone who has impeccabel style, her footwear is nto onyl limited, but to me mostly pretty bad.

29. Ritika April 26, 2012 at 19:48 #

I’m just happy to see her in this light, laid back look. I was getting sick of the nudes and blacks and omg those awful boots.

30. lisa April 26, 2012 at 20:27 #

love her hairs and make up!! live this look it’s fresh!!!

31. Mia April 26, 2012 at 22:15 #

I find the way she poses so incredibly contrived and ridiculous. I can’t understand why anyone would think that’s an attractive way to stand. As for the clothes,MEH

32. Juliana April 26, 2012 at 23:03 #

Gotta agree that is great to finally see her out of those boots, but her pose is really boring me now…

Loved the Hunger Games reference ;)

33. CreoleLady April 27, 2012 at 00:33 #

I feel like I just ate a York peppermint patty, lol — the mint and white combo is such a breath of fresh air. Love the hair too. Studiously ignoring the peep-toe Daffs, or whatever CL is calling his hooves these days.

34. Aline April 27, 2012 at 04:56 #

This cardigan is to die for. And I’m so very glad that, if she must insist on wearing clothes only from her brand, she at least chose to wear something from a different collection. That said, the dress does work perfectly with the cardigan. And I love the braid.

35. Lala/S-R April 27, 2012 at 07:16 #

Lallalalalalalalalalala love VB and this look. I wish she left the cardigan at home, though.

36. katie April 27, 2012 at 12:47 #

I adore this outfit wow!!!, bright colours are fab on VB i want that dress!

37. Amy April 27, 2012 at 18:17 #

Hate the shoes (so ugly). But I really like the braid and the fact that she’s finally wearing some light color again. I was sick of her dark outfits.

38. Emmy April 28, 2012 at 11:19 #

It’s an improvement, but I can’t past the shoes and the really heavy eye makeup…it ruins the lightness of the look.

39. Tara April 28, 2012 at 16:46 #

She can pull off sexy chic, totally, so i love this look, the make-up is flawless as well. And while i adore the TF boots, i agree, its time to not wear them haha.

40. Joy April 28, 2012 at 21:27 #

Love the girly fresh spring look VB is finally giving us. Thank you! Also love the dainty details too. Minus the heavy shoes of course. I think this look is inspired by her daughter. Hopefully she’ll treat us to more looks like this! Please. If she would ditch the shoes and the horrible pose that would be great too! You know we’ve seen that pose a bazillion times, but for some reason it’s killing me today.