Rihanna In Topshop – Da Silvano’s

On Monday, Rihanna was spotted headed out to dinner at Da Silvano in New York City.

She wore a slinky liquid-silver Topshop maxi dress with spaghetti straps.

Her dress was teamed with a light-coloured Topshop denim jacket hoodie.

A mini Celine tote and black Manolo Blahnik sandals completed her look.

Is Rihanna’s street style better than her red carpet style?

You can buy her dress from Topshop US or Topshop International.

Credit: FameFlynet

17 thoughts on “Rihanna In Topshop – Da Silvano’s

1. Nat

I actually think this is the best I’ve seen her look in a loooooooooong while.
    Considering how she usually makes couture/top designers clothes look cheap, it’s quite a paradox that she’s looking this good wearing a 25€ dress. She’s totally making the dress look more expensive than it is. :-D

Simple lines, not too many colours, no OTT makeup/hair/accessories: keep it simple Riri, and you’ll do great!

p.s. The bag is adorable.

1. Riley

I agree. She is one of the Queens of Tacky but she looks okay here. Her effortless look here works for her and I am not rolling my eyes. Which is success for Rihanna or any pop star in the first place.

2. Nat39

I like it, simple and clean, nothing ott or “in your face” sexy, lovely fresh hair and makeup, the maxi dress skims her body beautifully, def. much better than most of her red carpet looks.

3. EmmaWoodhouse

While the dress’s fabric is a little cheap this is the best she’s looked in a loooonngg time. The hair is still unforgivable but I like the jacket.

4. CreoleLady

Define “better”. Actually I love this look, shaved head aside.

She’s been fabulous on the red carpet and she’s been, um, not so fabulous. Same with her street style in about the same proportion, imo. A toss-up for me.

5. Carolina

Now, THIS is how a maxi should be worn. Great proportions, downplayed elegance. BTOTW, for me so far.

6. Jess2

Now this is more like it. I really like this look and I think this is the best she has looked in a while. Simple and gorgeous!