Jennifer Morrison In Donna Karan – ‘Knife Fight’ Tribeca Film Festival Premiere

Jennifer Morrison attended the ‘Knife Fight’ premiere during the 2012 Tribeca Film Festival in New York City last night.

The actress becomes the third celebrity this week to wear a look from the now very popular Donna Karan Pre-Fall 2012 collection.

Her sleek strapless black-and-white jumpsuit with wide-legged pants was styled with aqua-stone earrings and an orange lip colour.

A simple ponytail was all that was needed to make this look red carpet ready.

I love that she didn’t try to make the look too dressy or fussy.

You may remember that Rooney Mara wore this same look on ‘The David Letterman Show’ earlier this year.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Jimmy Choo Fall 2012

Jimmy Choo Fall 2012

Sarah Jessica Parker In Rochas & Jil Sander - ‘Nice Work If You Can Get It’ Broadway Opening Night

Sarah Jessica Parker In Rochas & Jil Sander – ‘Nice Work If You Can Get It’ Broadway Opening Night

21 Responses to Jennifer Morrison In Donna Karan – ‘Knife Fight’ Tribeca Film Festival Premiere

1. Riley April 26, 2012 at 14:48 #

On Rooney I feel like her stylist chose this for her, but this look is so Jennifer Morrison- chic, appropriate and put-together.

• Alina April 26, 2012 at 15:52 #

Lately, celebrities love Donna Karan.

2. bm April 26, 2012 at 15:15 #

This just amazing look. She seems enjoyed the red carpet.
    And it fits in her bust area perfectly.

3. Yeliz April 26, 2012 at 15:51 #

Just yesterday I took a look at this collection and thought that it would be great to see this jumpsuit on the red carpet. Seems like my dream came true. :)
    Jennifer looks absolutely amazing and I’m happy that she didn’t opted for a statement necklace, chandelier earrings etc. This jumpsuit is beautiful by itself.

4. DivaDebbi (Beauty and Fashion Blog) April 26, 2012 at 16:42 #

Flawless=Love

5. DivaDebbi (Beauty and Fashion Blog) April 26, 2012 at 16:44 #

*and I much prefer Jennifer brunette. She and Olivia both look horriblby washed out as blondes. Dont fool with Mother Nature…

• Jones19 April 26, 2012 at 21:44 #

Ditto. She looks terrible as a blonde, I’ve been waiting for her to go dark for years!

• Jessica January 17, 2013 at 22:34 #

There´s no need to compare JMo and OW, between these 2 I prefer JMo, I think she looks great as a blonde, although I must admitt she looked better as a brunette, anyway in case you are right about JMo in her blonde hair, then we can say OW looks worse than JMo, because as a brunette OW hardly ever looked good (talking about real life, tha´s the main reason she is always with the same hairstyle, It helps herhide the shape of her face which is extremely square and It make her look better her ugly nose.

6. britta April 26, 2012 at 17:31 #

BDOTW contender! One:for the look and Two:because this is a personal best for Jennifer Morrison

7. NooG April 26, 2012 at 17:33 #

Jennifer looks gorgeous no matter what she wears; thanksfully she wears clothes that look impecable on her. :)

8. Tiffany Nicole April 26, 2012 at 17:45 #

9. Samy April 26, 2012 at 17:59 #

Jennifer looks stunning!!

10. Nat39 April 26, 2012 at 18:25 #

Very lovely but would’ve preferred a bit more standout earrings considering how simple the rest of the look is. She looks a bit boxy in the white top, and she isn’t tall enough to quite pull off the long wide-legged pants but overall I like it.

11. EmmaWoodhouse April 26, 2012 at 19:16 #

Not a jumpsuit fan so this doesn’t work for me, also, I don’t like how the top fits. She is gorgeous though, I like her earrings and her darker hair. :)

12. Hannah April 26, 2012 at 19:40 #

I love everythign about this look, except for the hem. I adore tailored looks when they are done well & fit immaculately, so this was a near perfect, but the hem is really bothering me. I don’t midn it when the celebrity is already tall (for example FC at the Art of Elysium Gala) and so hemming it for the sake of one inch wouls ruin the trousers, but Jennifer isn’t very tall, so they would have been hemmed anyways, so that extra inch makes a difference. Also, her hair is growing on me so fast, probably because season one of House she was a brunette, I think.

13. zoe April 26, 2012 at 20:16 #

she looks awesome here. i am happy she didn’t make it too fussy or overdone as well, because often i feel that is how she looks.

14. alannah April 26, 2012 at 21:57 #

looks amazing!!! BDOTW contender imo.x

15. MEME April 26, 2012 at 22:01 #

I love this… I wish she’d worn a statement earring…. but it looks great on her figure…. she has the right amount of boobage for this look…. and she didn’t have to do much but let the outfit speak for itself….

16. buttons April 27, 2012 at 03:57 #

Jennifer looks absolutely stunning. Love this look on her.

17. Aline April 27, 2012 at 04:44 #

This is such a great look for her.

18. Joy April 27, 2012 at 14:57 #

I love this look, it is simple yet stunning.