15 thoughts on “Who Was Your Best Dressed At The 2012 Beijing Film Festival Opening Ceremony?

1. Pablo

Gosh… these Asian events are impressive… I absolutely can’t pick a favourite!

Fan is really flawless, but I’ll have to go for that amazing Dolce & Gabbana: I’m a sucker for a floral print at a Spring event! :)

2. Pablo

Gosh… these Asian events are impressive… I absolutely can’t pick a favorite!

Fan is really flawless, but I’ll have to go for that amazing Dolce & Gabbana: I’ve got a weakness for a floral print at a Spring event! :)

3. HM

FC!!! I haven’t checked your blog in 24 hours and this happens?! I’ve been swamped with work and the weather is god-awful but this has got to be the worst part of my day ever…HOW DO YOU PICK ONE OUT OF SO MANY BEAUTIFUL LOOKS?!

P.S. On a side note, this has also been the highlight of my day, good job FC, as always ;)

4. MoxieSue

Had to go with Huo Si Yan in Dolce & Gabbana. That dress is gorgeous and so different from the princessy gowns we usually see.

5. Riley

I actually am not impressed with this event, as we’ve seen that Dolce & Gabbana print many times, Deenie’s Givenchy print has been worn a lot, and Princess Zhang Ziyi did not make an appearance. Only Zhang Ziyi’s current alter ego did, Kruger Zhang.

I voted for Fan because she approached her look perfectly.

6. Marybeth

So hard for me to choose between Huo Si Yan and Angelababy. (The others look nice too.) I’ll just have to flip a coin!

7. Hannah

Fan without a doubt for me, she is back to the Fan I know and love, and to me this is a much bigger statement and more memorable look than the others. She is just oozing perfectiong, elegance & glamour from every pore. She is one of the only people who can do something like this and not make it tacky or gimmicky. This is just one of those looks I will remember at the end of the year.

8. EmmaWoodhouse

Angelababy got my vote, but Huo Si Yan, Zhang Ziyi, and Fan Bing Bing were runners up! Huo was the closest…I LOVED her elegant dress, Zhang went the eclectic and fascinating route with her shirtdress, and although I prefer the Saab Fan I love how she went all out and dramatic.

9. Jess2

This was an impossible decision, I had to go by chance and roll a die – My vote went to Angelababy :D absolutely stunning!!