25.04.12 Best Dressed

Who Was Your Best Dressed At The 2012 Beijing Film Festival Opening Ceremony?

Credit: Sina & Getty

Wish-List Wednesday

Wish-List Wednesday

Rihanna In Marchesa - Time 100 Gala

Rihanna In Marchesa – Time 100 Gala

15 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed At The 2012 Beijing Film Festival Opening Ceremony?

1. Pablo April 25, 2012 at 09:59 #

Gosh… these Asian events are impressive… I absolutely can’t pick a favourite!

Fan is really flawless, but I’ll have to go for that amazing Dolce & Gabbana: I’m a sucker for a floral print at a Spring event! :)

• M. April 25, 2012 at 11:06 #

2. Pablo April 25, 2012 at 10:02 #

Gosh… these Asian events are impressive… I absolutely can’t pick a favorite!

Fan is really flawless, but I’ll have to go for that amazing Dolce & Gabbana: I’ve got a weakness for a floral print at a Spring event! :)

3. HM April 25, 2012 at 10:43 #

FC!!! I haven’t checked your blog in 24 hours and this happens?! I’ve been swamped with work and the weather is god-awful but this has got to be the worst part of my day ever…HOW DO YOU PICK ONE OUT OF SO MANY BEAUTIFUL LOOKS?!

P.S. On a side note, this has also been the highlight of my day, good job FC, as always ;)

• Fashion Critic April 25, 2012 at 10:52 #

4. CreoleLady April 25, 2012 at 12:19 #

BDOTW might end up being a bit of an anti-climax this week after this.

5. MoxieSue April 25, 2012 at 15:48 #

Had to go with Huo Si Yan in Dolce & Gabbana. That dress is gorgeous and so different from the princessy gowns we usually see.

6. Riley April 25, 2012 at 15:56 #

I actually am not impressed with this event, as we’ve seen that Dolce & Gabbana print many times, Deenie’s Givenchy print has been worn a lot, and Princess Zhang Ziyi did not make an appearance. Only Zhang Ziyi’s current alter ego did, Kruger Zhang.

I voted for Fan because she approached her look perfectly.

7. hay April 25, 2012 at 16:53 #

Love Huo Si Yan’s dress!fitting in this season

8. justme April 25, 2012 at 18:12 #

It could have been Fan Bingbing but I just looooooove Huo Si Yan’s dress and how it fits her.

9. Marybeth April 25, 2012 at 18:28 #

So hard for me to choose between Huo Si Yan and Angelababy. (The others look nice too.) I’ll just have to flip a coin!

10. Hannah April 25, 2012 at 20:15 #

Fan without a doubt for me, she is back to the Fan I know and love, and to me this is a much bigger statement and more memorable look than the others. She is just oozing perfectiong, elegance & glamour from every pore. She is one of the only people who can do something like this and not make it tacky or gimmicky. This is just one of those looks I will remember at the end of the year.

11. EmmaWoodhouse April 25, 2012 at 23:54 #

Angelababy got my vote, but Huo Si Yan, Zhang Ziyi, and Fan Bing Bing were runners up! Huo was the closest…I LOVED her elegant dress, Zhang went the eclectic and fascinating route with her shirtdress, and although I prefer the Saab Fan I love how she went all out and dramatic.

12. Jess2 April 26, 2012 at 12:43 #

This was an impossible decision, I had to go by chance and roll a die – My vote went to Angelababy :D absolutely stunning!!

13. Fee April 26, 2012 at 13:59 #