25.04.12

Kristen Wiig In Stella McCartney – Time 100 Gala

Kristen Wiig joined a host of stars who took to the red carpet at the Time 100 Gala which honours the “100 Most Influential People in the World” and was held at Jazz at the Lincoln Center in New York City last night.

She looked amazing, once again, wearing a Stella McCartney black-lace jumpsuit with scalloped edges.

Her sexy jumpsuit was teamed with Gucci ‘Ophelie’ t-bar gold chain sandals and simple jewelry.

Wavy locks completed her look.

You can buy Kirsten’s Gucci sandals from Saks.com.

Credit: Getty

Julia Restoin-Roitfeld In Prada - 7th Annual Chanel Tribeca Film Festival Artists Dinner

Julia Restoin-Roitfeld In Prada – 7th Annual Chanel Tribeca Film Festival Artists Dinner

Giovanna Battaglia's Givenchy Embroidered Tulle Dress

Giovanna Battaglia’s Givenchy Embroidered Tulle Dress

17 Responses to Kristen Wiig In Stella McCartney – Time 100 Gala

1. Marvel April 25, 2012 at 13:05 #

Its funny that she is wearing this look considering a couple of years ago she wore the Lace Dress version with red tights and ankle boots. Amazing what a Hit Movie and a stylist can do.

2. Parvati April 25, 2012 at 13:37 #

She looks great, but didn’t Stella McCartney wear the long-sleeved version of this jumpsuit a few years ago at the MET gala?

• Christine April 25, 2012 at 15:08 #

I think so. This also reminded of the dress Rihanna wore to the Met Gala.

I love the shoes. She looks good

3. Rebecca Z April 25, 2012 at 15:09 #

Outstanding on her.

4. Riley April 25, 2012 at 15:37 #

Even if this is de ja vu, she looks STUNNING and by far the best. LOVE THE SHOES. DROOL.

5. Beta April 25, 2012 at 15:41 #

those gucci shoes are to die for.
    She looks fantastic. I think this is my favourite (and very rare) Stella McCartney look!

6. Hannah April 25, 2012 at 15:55 #

I really love her style, seh always looks so fresh & modern, and has great styling (bar the choker incident). I like this jumpsuit on her, I’m so glad she didn’t go for Stella’s pyjama prints or chunky embroidery, but the stella McCartney lace jsut reminds me of when everyone else wore it, so I’m already bored of it, and most importantly, teh last Stella MCartney Lace look that Kristen did – a dress with red tights, questionable hair & makeup, and bad bad boots.

7. bm April 25, 2012 at 16:30 #

I think this is a lovely look from her.
    Love her too, coz she has that real presence and ‘classy girl’ image, that money can’t buy.

8. Gustavo Velasco April 25, 2012 at 16:45 #

http://www.radaronline.com/sites/default/files/photos/image_20091201/wenn2676032.jpg OMG!!! i can´t belived is the same girl, same label and the same lace, hahaha, kudos for her!!

• Fashion Critic April 25, 2012 at 17:25 #

that looks still give me chills..and not in the good way :)

• Hannah April 26, 2012 at 20:02 #

Yep, that is what not having a stylist (I hope she didn’t have a stylist) wil do to a person. Pay attention Blake Lively!

9. Nat39 April 25, 2012 at 18:06 #

Love the sandals, not a fan of the jumpsuit – too one-note lacey (perhaps a thin belt to break it up would’ve helped) and not that flattering (croth-elongating). A pop of colour via bright lips would’ve been nice.

• Nat39 April 25, 2012 at 18:09 #

“crotch-elongating”

• Dhppy April 25, 2012 at 21:51 #

Yes, I’m missing a belt here. Just a little touch of something to break up the monotony of the outfit.

10. Yeliz April 25, 2012 at 18:52 #

She looks enchanting. It’s so chic and effortless. BDOTW contender for me. Also I’m in love with the shoes.

11. EmmaWoodhouse April 26, 2012 at 00:18 #

I don’t like this lace to start with and it’s even worse in this terrible jumpsuit style. I’m in the minority but I really dislike this look.
    Her hair and makeup look good, though, and I LOVE those shoes.

12. Merel | Modeplaza April 27, 2012 at 12:20 #

Most beautiful jumpsuit I’ve ever seen!