24.04.12

Video: Range Rover Evoque Special Edition Featuring Victoria Beckham

Not only was Victoria Beckham the Creative Design Director for the special edition Range Rover Evoque model, but she also appears in a video too.

Victoria worked with Nick Knight to create the two-and-a-half minute mini movie in which she seen driving the Range Rover, pouting, hair flicking and of course wearing dresses from her own collections.

Victoria Beckham - Out In New York City

Victoria Beckham – Out In New York City

Victoria Beckham In Victoria Beckham & Miu Miu - Lane Crawford Event

Victoria Beckham In Victoria Beckham & Miu Miu – Lane Crawford Event

9 Responses to Video: Range Rover Evoque Special Edition Featuring Victoria Beckham

1. cedric April 24, 2012 at 11:54 #

I don’t understand that advertising is expected to show a range rover or it is rather to show how freeze the face of posh is ???

• Carolina April 24, 2012 at 13:39 #

Exactly – this is ridiculous. Someone commented yesterday that she looks robotic, and this ad confirms the idea. She may as well be a mannequin, and the ad sure did not sell me on the vehicle, either. What I come away with instead is the idea that her vanity was fully indulged.

2. Bárbara H. April 24, 2012 at 14:41 #

Although this video makes absolutely no sense, I must say I adore her.

3. Riley April 24, 2012 at 15:05 #

I totally agree with Cedric and Carolina. This has nothing to do with the car. And besides, what does Victoria know about cars? Her vanity was definitely indulged. Victoria isn’t down-to-earth. She lost that years ago.

• Christine April 24, 2012 at 15:40 #

4. Mia April 24, 2012 at 20:09 #

This is pretty stupid. I feel the same way as the others…this had nothing to do with cars. Neither flattering for her nor the car. And not to mention, the ridiculous attempt at high art directing fell completely flat.

5. k April 24, 2012 at 20:36 #

Looks like a car commercial to me. If this had been shown during the Superbowl everyone would be praising it the next day. Then again, I may be prejudice, I love VB.

6. Valeria April 25, 2012 at 06:50 #

Hahaha, FC, i rolled under deak at your description “pouting and flcking hair”, hahaha! I have to wait to get to wireless and VPN to watch it, but I can imagine it wouldn’t be my favorite ad. She’s artificial and unapproachable, she won’t sell much to me

7. lola April 26, 2012 at 01:09 #

I can’t stand to see her pouty face and boring outfits anymore. I swear FC she needs to be banned from this blog until she wears something other than her own stuffy collection.