24.04.12 Premiere

Claire Danes In Narciso Rodriguez – ‘Hysteria’ Tribeca Film Festival Premiere

Claire Danes attended the ‘Hysteria’ premiere during the 2012 Tribeca Film Festival yesterday evening.

The ‘Homeland’ actress wore a Narciso Rodriguez dress.

Her eye-popping fuchsia dress with flattering black accents was teamed with black pumps.

It’s great that Claire continues to embrace bold colours.

Whilst I really like this dress, I do feel like I’ve seen her channel this look a few times before.

Does anyone else feel a sense of déjà vu when looking at Claire in this look?

Credit: Getty

Yvonne Strahovski In Emanuel Ungaro - '24: Live Another Day'

Yvonne Strahovski In Emanuel Ungaro – ’24: Live Another Day’

Alice Eve In Donna Karan - 'The Raven' LA Premiere

Alice Eve In Donna Karan – ‘The Raven’ LA Premiere

22 Responses to Claire Danes In Narciso Rodriguez – ‘Hysteria’ Tribeca Film Festival Premiere

1. T from Sydney April 24, 2012 at 13:33 #

IA déjà vu

i feel like it needs to be shorted just to the knee

2. EmmaWoodhouse April 24, 2012 at 13:46 #

The neckline is too low and throws the proportions off. It is rather a deja vu dress and since I’m not really a fan of it to start with…don’t love it at all. The color is good on her, though. Wish she’d do something with her hair–the only time she changes it up is for awards ceremonies!

• bm April 24, 2012 at 14:49 #

Too low in the neckline, so true.
      The color maybe reminds us a bit of her Valentino gown (Oscar Party).

3. asherlev1 April 24, 2012 at 13:46 #

I guess I have seen this look on her, but I’m not fatigued of it? Just seeing her look on the red carpet now made me grin and want to see it up for BDOTW. :D

• nina April 24, 2012 at 18:44 #

totally agree! I see no fatigued look here! She’s uber cute and the colour looks great on her :)

4. mm April 24, 2012 at 13:48 #

Yes i do have a sense of deja vu

5. dee April 24, 2012 at 13:51 #

Seen this look before and I feel like the bustline sits too low on her.

6. hauteness April 24, 2012 at 13:52 #

I ADORE this dress! However, again I feel this cut is not flattering for Claire’s body type (ie her long torso). That empire waist and the odd length of this dress are doing nothing for her great figure.

• gabis April 25, 2012 at 00:12 #

I agree but I think the biggest problem is the length. It shrunk her figure. And the black pumps are not helping at all… strappy sandals would’ve been preferred.

7. Nat April 24, 2012 at 14:09 #

I totally agree with who already commented about the dress’ proportions being totally off (and unflattering).
    Everything sits too low: the neckline, the waist, the hem.
    It’s a pity, cause I really like the dress itself.

• Alina April 24, 2012 at 16:47 #

• Malinda Jane April 24, 2012 at 16:56 #

It makes her torso look way long and her legs look like stumps. Horrible!

• Mia April 24, 2012 at 20:12 #

Totally agreed. Who is her stylist because this person is completely failing. She tends to wear this cut a lot and it’s probably the least flattering cut for her body type.

8. Bárbara H. April 24, 2012 at 14:38 #

I don’t know, for me it seems she is an eternal deja vu. Every single time I see a pic of her I get this feeling…. She fails to make me excited, no matter what she wears.

9. Riley April 24, 2012 at 14:55 #

Meh *shrugs and then goes to sleep*.

10. Christine April 24, 2012 at 15:33 #

She done this lenght and shape before. Love the bold colors but this is kinda dull.

11. DivaDebbi (Beauty and Fashion Blog) April 24, 2012 at 16:58 #

It feels deja vu on Claire and deja vu for Narcisco. Claire is incredibly long torsoed, hence the fit. Not the best choice and fuscia seems jarring.

12. Aline April 24, 2012 at 17:54 #

It looks so boxy and matronly. I wish she’d wear something a bit more sexy for a change. The color does look great on her though.

13. Jones19 April 24, 2012 at 18:04 #

When I was scrolling down I was hoping it was a full length gown…alas.

14. Yeliz April 24, 2012 at 18:28 #

I like the dress and especially the color but not on Claire and agree with everyone who said that it is sitting too low.
    I don’t like the hair and the shoes either, so boring.

15. Reemito April 24, 2012 at 21:38 #

it kinda reminds me of this Parbal Gurung dress worn by Rose Byrne:

16. Laura D. April 24, 2012 at 23:29 #

I think the problem is that while the dress says “exciting,” her body language still says “shy.” I like her better in simple classics for this reason.