Menu

20.04.12 Best Dressed

Who Was Your Best Dressed At The 2012 Tribeca Film Festival Vanity Fair Party?

Credit: Getty

Camilla Belle In Reiss - 2012 Tribeca Film Festival Jury Lunch

Camilla Belle In Reiss – 2012 Tribeca Film Festival Jury Lunch

Reese Witherspoon's 3.1 Phillip Lim Motorcycle Ruffle Leather Jacket

Reese Witherspoon’s 3.1 Phillip Lim Motorcycle Ruffle Leather Jacket

9 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed At The 2012 Tribeca Film Festival Vanity Fair Party?

1. Megan April 23, 2012 at 08:52 #

Tory’s casual elegance ruled for me. The sleeves are slightly awkward and keep it from being a perfect look, but I loved her cosmopolitan glamour. the colour blocking with metallic accents and the loose fit really make her stand out as a woman in control of her style.

2. Mol April 20, 2012 at 16:27 #

I just loved Ivanka’s dress and felt she styled it perfectly.

3. Riley April 20, 2012 at 16:19 #

Wendi’s accessories and Megan Fox hair and makeup were lust-worthy, so she wins for me.

Jessica White in Abed Mahfouz (another great Lebanese designer. You should check him out FC) gets my runner up award.

4. EmmaWoodhouse April 20, 2012 at 15:48 #

Loved Ivanka and Leelee, but Leelee’s makeup brought her down so I voted for Ivanka. Perfection!

5. Hannah April 20, 2012 at 14:31 #

I voted Ivanka, then Helena, because they are the only two I don’t dislike mroe than I like. I have been a fan of Abed Mahfouz for a while now, and I think that his clothes are gorgeous & elegant, but to me Jessica’s makeup jsut ruins it. Also she was a tad overdressed.

6. bm April 20, 2012 at 13:35 #

Pardon my comment, I love simple look but Leelee’s is weird simple. I don’t want to wear that look ever, unless if i’m a waitress or a nurse.
    I want to see color win, so I vote for Wendi.

7. Alina April 20, 2012 at 09:59 #

Tory Burch in Christian Dior.

Your site was quoted by one of the most important site for women in Romania : http://www.perfecte.ro/fashion/pana-unde-merge-photoshopul-rihanna-alcatuita-din-bucati-pe-coperta-revistei-look.html .

• Fashion Critic April 20, 2012 at 11:40 #

ha…that’s great. Thank you.

8. Alice Ng April 20, 2012 at 09:12 #