Olivia Munn In Jason Wu – The Geffen Contemporary at MOCA

Olivia Munn attended the Mercedes-Benz Transmission LA: AV CLUB curated by Mike D at The Geffen Contemporary at MOCA in LA yesterday.

The actress wore a Jason Wu Pre-Fall 2012 dress. Mr Wu is very popular this week.

Her orange speckled print dress with cut-out details and handkerchief hemline was accessorized with a black leather buckle belt and a black clutch with gold hardware.

As you know, I’m the founding member of ‘No black pumps on the red carpet’, but they would’ve made more sense with this look than the nude pumps Olivia selected which are two sized too big for her.

With her raven hair tied up into a chic chignon, the actress completed her look with a pink glossy lip colour.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Jaime King's Spike TV’s 'Guys Choice Awards' Smouldering Eye Makeup

Jaime King’s Spike TV’s ‘Guys Choice Awards’ Smouldering Eye Makeup

Fan Bingbing In Valentino - Valentino Beijing Store Opening

Fan Bingbing In Valentino – Valentino Beijing Store Opening

13 Responses to Olivia Munn In Jason Wu – The Geffen Contemporary at MOCA

1. dee April 20, 2012 at 13:48 #

The shoes are a big no. She ruined this look.

• Alina April 20, 2012 at 15:28 #

2. bm April 20, 2012 at 13:53 #

What bothers me most is her shoes size. Also, she’s not selling this look.

3. Jones19 April 20, 2012 at 14:14 #

Can I be a founding member too? LOL I do like the dress but the nude pumps are baffling.

• Fashion Critic April 20, 2012 at 14:25 #

You can by my second in command ;)

4. Naama April 20, 2012 at 15:09 #

It’s just a shame that the Jason Wu catalog photos don’t show off the real color of the dresses, due to lighting and probably photoshop. I don’t see the point in making the dresses look untrue to their color in real life in the catalog photos.

5. Jess2 April 20, 2012 at 15:30 #

I like it from the ankles up. It is a shame about the shoes both the colour and fit. I can’t stand shoes that are two big because they keep slipping off my feet so I have no idea why celebs go for it.

6. Rebecca Z April 20, 2012 at 15:58 #

She is so pretty and has good instincts, but then she always blows it somehow.

7. EmmaWoodhouse April 20, 2012 at 16:01 #

This is obviously from the same collection as the dress Emma Stone wore a while back. I preferred the style in green, although I like the shorter length. Olivia would look great here IF she had worn black shoes! Yes, black shoes–they don’t have to be pumps, but sandals or peep-toes or SOMETHING…anything but these terrible, too-big nude shoes.

8. Riley April 20, 2012 at 16:02 #

I actually ADORE Olivia in the dress. I think it was MADE for her. It works beautifully with her skintone and haircolor. Yes, Olivia did a Lea Michele and wore too big of shoes, but that is insignificant to how amazing she looks. She really loves her look!

9. Leo April 20, 2012 at 17:52 #

I adore this Jason Wu pre-fall collection. It has such beautiful dresses that we did not get to see on the red carpet, so it’s lovely we’ve got two this week. Emily Blunt was incredible, and now Olivia looks chic and elegant.

10. Yeliz April 20, 2012 at 18:20 #

If I cut out her feet from the photo, then I can say that I love this look. Otherwise not.

11. Christine April 20, 2012 at 19:15 #

The shoes are sample size from the showroom–hince the too big sizing.

Still, no excuse but this is a first time she is wearing Jason Wu on the red carpet. I have to admit she looks nice. Not usually a fan of her styling but here she looks quite nice. That color on her skin tone, beautiful!