Emily Blunt is becoming quite the Fan Bingbing of the 2012 Tribeca Film Festival, this time attending the premiere of ‘Your Sister’s Sister’, held at the Borough of Manhattan Community College in New York City.

Continuing her very impressive recent red-carpet form, the British actress looked divine wearing a Michael Kors Fall 2012 dress.

Her pretty crimson embroidered cotton floral lace long-sleeve dress with a cinnamon leather skinny belt was teamed with a caramel Louis Vuitton clutch and tan Christian Louboutin Viola leather sandals.

For a while, Emily was known for her simple side-parted bob, but for the second time in a row she gave us a new do, this time sporting a loose wavy updo.

A light pink lip colour and gold jewels completed her look.

I know many of you had an issue with the shoes from Emily’s previous look,so which dress do you want to see up for BDOTW?

Jason Wu or Michael Kors?

Credit: Style.com & Getty

35 thoughts on “Emily Blunt In Michael Kors – ‘Your Sister’s Sister’ Tribeca Film Festival Premiere

1. CC

her makeup is on point here! so much better than when it was caked on that time she wore the fuchsia lipstick.

she looks amazing here. the dress is gorgeous on her!!!

CC

2. Alina

It looks like she took our criticism about her Carolina Herrera look very personal.

This is the second time in a row when she amazes me. Although she looks stunning in Michael Kors, I absolutely adoooored her in the Jason Wu dress.

3. gurlygurl

She looks wonderful! She has that classic look down pat. I would not have gone for the caramel accessories as I think it makes the look a bit more casual but it’s still stunning. If I had to choose between the two looks however I would have to say Jason Wu. It was jaw dropping!

4. Maria66

the Michael Kors. I cannot get over the shoe choice re the Jason Wu. That clashing green irked me.

5. Joy

I think a longer dress plus long sleeves is hard to pull off. Emily looks beautiful! Love the close up picture, gorgous makeup!

6. Naama

My problem with this look – the hair.
    My problem with the other look – the shoes.

But I prefer this look – I just can’t get past the shoes on the Jason Wu look.

7. robbie

its nice, but come on celebrities it is SPRING SUMMER star wearing spring summer pieces for crying out loud.

8. CreoleLady

I am a huge Kors fan but this dress is blah for me, color notwithstanding. Midi lengths are difficult, mumsy. Add lace and I start looking for tea and cats. Moreover, I dislike the styling of this look, especially the hair and the casual caramel accessories with lace. Prefer the Wu.

9. Hannah

I love them both, but the CH was a little more dramatic, so I’d go with that. I do adore this look though. Her hair & makeup in particular is stunning. She always looks amazing, I cannot think of a single bad look from her but so many good ones.

10. Sabina

Although she looks very pretty in this one too, it is slightly aging. I prefer the Wu as was really fun and sophisticated!

11. EmmaWoodhouse

Emily just never stops being perfect :)
    I like this look a lot, but I LOVED the Jason Wu! Jason Wu all the way!!!!! I didn’t mind the green shoes, they didn’t match perfectly but they were still a good choice!

12. Mol

It’s a tough one, she looked beautiful in both, but I’m going for the Kors, it has a subtlety and refinement that I appreciate – I really like the way she accessorized, the earrings, belt, clutch, just everything.

13. Yeliz

Her shoe choice from her previous look are making me think.. but I guess I can overlook them because she looked absolutely sensational with her Jason Wu dress. Although I really like her Micheal Kors look too, I have to put Jason Wu up for BDOTW.

14. Christine

Either she has a new makeup artist or she is glowing for a special reason :) This is the second time I complimented her make up. FLAWLESS!

Even though I love this dress on her, that red is divineEEEE. Nothing can come close to her Jason Wu look. That was BDOTW worthy :)

15. Dhppy

I think this look, though lovely, is slightly aging her. I have no trouble picturing a stylish 60 something wearing this dress. The Jason Wu was much more exciting.