Olivia Wilde joined Emily Blunt on the red carpet for the opening night of the 2012 Tribeca Film Festival for the ‘The Five Year Engagement’ premiere, held at the Ziegfeld Theatre in New York City last night.

The now-blonde actress wore a Yigal Azrouël Pre-Fall 2012 dress.

My first reaction to this animal-print dress was “better”.

As you know, Olivia’s red-carpet mojo has been M.I.A. for a while now, but she looked beautiful in this short-sleeve maxi dress.

Gold Ippolita earrings and a gold Jimmy Choo clutch completed her look.

Do you like Olivia’s new blonde do?

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Katy Perry In Temperley London - 2012 ASCAP Pop Awards

Katy Perry In Temperley London – 2012 ASCAP Pop Awards

Shenae Grimes' Alice + Olivia Leather Short Sleeve Butterfly Top, Alice + Olivia Cropped Printed Low Rise Skinny Jeans And Chloé Studded Leather Ankle Boots

Shenae Grimes’ Alice + Olivia Leather Short Sleeve Butterfly Top, Alice + Olivia Cropped Printed Low Rise Skinny Jeans And Chloé Studded Leather Ankle Boots

20 Responses to Olivia Wilde In Yigal Azrouël – ‘The Five Year Engagement’ Tribeca Film Festival Premiere

1. Yeliz April 19, 2012 at 12:09 #

When I saw the upper picture I didn’t recognize Olivia. Now after a while I think the blonde do looks good on her, but I still prefer her previous hair color.
    The fit of the dress is good but I don’t like the print because I don’t like leopard prints in general.

2. Jess2 April 19, 2012 at 12:09 #

This is much better, she looks beautiful.

3. Molly April 19, 2012 at 12:12 #

I love her as a blonde. It brings out her slightly-exotic beauty. I would love to see Olivia in something short and sassy, rather than these very conservative covered-up looks. She is young and gorgeous, and might as well have some fun with it!

4. gabis April 19, 2012 at 12:44 #

She looks gorgeous and this is actually the first time I cared for her new hair color as it works really well with the animal print dress. Aside from that, I wish she would go back to her old hair color. It seems she went blond because of her role so I hope she changes the color back once the movie promo ends.

5. Ancika April 19, 2012 at 13:09 #

I think she’s developing a recognizable style into which this dress fits perfectly. I really like this dress on/for her.

6. Jacqu April 19, 2012 at 13:19 #

She looks great as a blonde but I’m betting this would whole outfit would look better with her brunette locks.

7. Riley April 19, 2012 at 13:31 #

Blonde doesn’t work on her but it works with the dress. I don’t like the dress at all, but this is a good look in itself, but not is not enough to lead Olivia back to her Mojo.

8. Marvel April 19, 2012 at 13:40 #

Like Emma Stone, she is a natural blonde but I prefer her as a brunette.

• mattison April 19, 2012 at 15:00 #

Agreed. The blond sort of makes her striking features, particularly those piercing eyes, appear very washed out and it ages her a bit, too. Oh, well. The dress is nice at least, but I can’t help but feel underwhelmed.

9. Christine April 19, 2012 at 13:53 #

Blonde is ok on her perfer the brown locks.

The dress is one step to improvement. Not bad, not great!

10. bm April 19, 2012 at 14:09 #

This is more like it, and not like Emma, but i want to see her done blonde more often.

11. fromchi-town April 19, 2012 at 14:54 #

As soon as I saw this I thought – finally something good from her. Agree with you FC, its not bad but its not superb either!!

12. EmmaWoodhouse April 19, 2012 at 15:40 #

I prefer her with dark hair. (Funny, when she and Emma are blond they look rather alike!) This is a good look, though. Normally I don’t like leopard print but she’s pulling it off.

13. Alina April 19, 2012 at 16:26 #

I prefer her as a brunette.

The dress is amazing!

• dee April 19, 2012 at 16:29 #

• bas April 20, 2012 at 09:55 #

14. Katie April 19, 2012 at 17:01 #

I never knew she was a natural blonde, i much prefer her as a brunette far sexier!!!

15. Hannah April 19, 2012 at 17:43 #

I’m sorry I don’t liek one thing about this look. I hate hte hair on her, the clour looks really dead & artificial, and ti makes her beautiful skin colour look dull. Also, I’m nto sure if it’s teh har, but she looks so old here to me. I also don’t like the dress on her, the pose, the accessories or the hairstyle.

16. Nat39 April 19, 2012 at 20:34 #

The look is flawless – the fit, the colouring, the gold accessories (work beautifully with the print), the hairstyle, the makeup – all spot on. Works for me.

17. Sharon April 20, 2012 at 02:18 #

I never would have believed that I’d like Olivia as a blonde, but I do. I’m not a fan of animal prints (too much brown, which I dislike), but she makes this one look pretty good.