Scarlett Johansson In Nina Ricci – ‘The Avengers’ Moscow Premiere

Last night Scarlett Johansson joined co-stars Robert Downey Jr., Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston on the red carpet for the premiere of ‘The Avengers’ in Moscow, Russia.

She wore a Nina Ricci Pre-Fall 2012 dress.

Whilst her figure-hugging black dress with a plunging neckline, ruching and ribbon detailing should be considered sexy, there is no sex appeal. At least not in my eyes.

ScarJo hasn’t really wowed me for a while.

Her bombshell status has been revoked and passed onto Amber Heard and this is why: because ScarJo fails to breathe life into this dress.

While Sarah Jessica Parker, Mila Kunis, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and even Angelina Jolie all went big for their Moscow premieres, ScarJo really let the side down, especially with that limp hairdo.

Casadei blade black pumps and a silver cuff completed this disappointing look.

It’s gonna be a long promo tour at this rate.

Credit: Style.com & Arina Mostovschikova / spletnik.ru

Mia Wasikowska In Valentino - 'Maps To The Stars' Cannes Film Festival Photocall

Mia Wasikowska In Valentino – ‘Maps To The Stars’ Cannes Film Festival Photocall

Dakota Fanning In Lanvin - 2012 Tribeca Film Festival Vanity Fair Party

Dakota Fanning In Lanvin – 2012 Tribeca Film Festival Vanity Fair Party

27 Responses to Scarlett Johansson In Nina Ricci – ‘The Avengers’ Moscow Premiere

1. Alina April 18, 2012 at 09:06 #

This is a mess. Where’s Cobie?

2. bm April 18, 2012 at 09:25 #

I think that ScarJo now all grown up women. She can do sophisticated and sexy, but when she does sexy thing, we all agree that Amber lead this section.

3. gurlygurl April 18, 2012 at 09:40 #

I’ve never understood the fuss over this lady. I find her dull and vacant. She has all the assets that should make you say “wow” yet something’s missing. Personality or charisma perhaps. Bad choice of dress too. This is not flattering to a bigger bust line. The cut makes it appear as if everything is drooping and busting out the sides. There’s nothing wring with her shape, this is just a bad dress for her!

4. Charmaine Power April 18, 2012 at 09:57 #

The model oozes sex appeal in this dress with the messy up-do and the red lips. Scarlett looks like she just threw it on straight out of the shower. What a waste of a beautiful dress.

5. vicky April 18, 2012 at 11:49 #

Her twins need support!
    She’s definitely lost her red carpet-mojo, it’s been missing for a couple of years now.

6. EmmaWoodhouse April 18, 2012 at 11:59 #

I don’t think that the dress flatters her figure. It’s a disappointing look but I’m still hoping for a comeback!

7. msd April 18, 2012 at 12:00 #

I think this dress actually suits a body like hers, ie. one with some curves, but the styling is just so limp. She seems to have lost confidence in herself, you can see it in her uncomfortable stance on the red carpet. I hope she gets her mojo back.

8. Zineb April 18, 2012 at 12:16 #

Somebody tells Scarlett that there’s a life after a divorce !!!! Get your sex appeal back !
    Will she do worse than last year’s Salma Hayek’s promo tour ?
    Oh wait… no, nobody can do worse than Salma Hayek’s ‘Puss in Boots’ tour

• Fashion Critic April 18, 2012 at 12:24 #

lol…no…no one can worse than Salma

• justme April 18, 2012 at 14:51 #

She lost her mojo when she got married tbh.
      I blame Ryan Reynolds lol, look what’s happening to Blake Lively.

9. rita April 18, 2012 at 12:34 #

I don’t think it has anything to do with her divorce. She just wants to be taken seriously as an actress, hence she did a reduction to her naturally voluptuous breasts. Before, ScarJo was considered as a sex symbol but now she is actually taken seriously. I love her as an actress so I understand her reasons. As soon as you lose your sex appeal in Hollywwood, people start giving better roles, you get to work with the best directors, to get nominated for example A Jolie ( her best movies were when she became a mother). I miss the ScarJo from the past but I think she is a changed woman so I doubt she’ll be back to her old self. I don’t think so.

• Zineb April 18, 2012 at 13:26 #

She did no reduction to her boobs. Scarlett has always been taken seriously, since her performance on ‘the Girl with a Pearl Earring’ and ‘lost in Translation’ for which she earned for both of them Golden Globe nominations. Case with Angy, a ‘mother’ who vows on the red carpet going from Elie Saab to Atelier Versace …Same goes for Kate Winslet. To cut it short, being fashionable doesn’t mean you’re not taken seriously in Hollywood. We are not asking much from Scarlett, just a beautiful gown once in a while especially for premieres or a dress that would flatter her figure!

• Jones19 April 20, 2012 at 15:17 #

The reason her boobs are smaller is that she lost weight for her Black Widow role.

10. mm April 18, 2012 at 13:18 #

The hair lacks body

11. dee April 18, 2012 at 13:59 #

I think better hair and exciting shoes would have made a difference.

12. Christine April 18, 2012 at 15:04 #

Another LBD. ZZZZZZ

13. robbie April 18, 2012 at 15:16 #

this would have been seriously sexy if she had sorted that hair out, such a dire mess.

14. Riley April 18, 2012 at 15:48 #

Nina Ricci tends to be a brand that is disappointing on celebs. I can’t think of a time when a celeb really wowed in the brand.

Nothing is working for her here. Time to fire her stylist.

15. Yeliz April 18, 2012 at 15:52 #

It’s the second premiere of this movie and she is wearing black again. The Versace dress was alright but this isn’t working at all. I don’t think that she will wow us during this promo tour.

• msd April 19, 2012 at 13:40 #

I think she’s deliberately wearing black to all the Avengers premieres because of her character in the movie – Black Widow.

16. Aline April 18, 2012 at 19:38 #

I actually think this is less boring than the previous look. But it’s still very much blah.

17. Dhppy April 18, 2012 at 21:52 #

I prefer the shoes the model is wearing, although she is too painfully thin to be believed. ScarJo looks fine for the most part, it’s just the droopy hair and the waiting-in-line-at-the-grocery-store stance that’s killing this look.

18. moja31 April 18, 2012 at 22:23 #

forget scarlett, i just can’t get past how frighteningly thin the model is. the fact that scarlett looks like she’s consumed solid food in the last few months, is already a vast improvement on the look. her hair is a disaster though, that i can see clearly.

19. Belinda April 19, 2012 at 02:04 #

I do agree to a point about the sex appeal thing all these actresses like Megan Fox and Scarjo use their sex to get jobs but then try to turn it around so people take them seriously so they turn down the sex appeal so they will be more respected its all very calculated in my opinion this shifting of their brand. It doesn’t seem like a natural change

20. Niki April 21, 2012 at 15:37 #

Her hair is bad and the poor girl needs a better bra! It is kind of sad, because this dress would normally be exactly to my liking. I love me a bit of sexy black dress!

21. Vera April 22, 2012 at 05:54 #

What did Nina Ricci do with the other half of the poor model?!

22. Hailey May 17, 2012 at 01:03 #

I hate to say this, but she makes this dress look cheap with the way she styled it and that hair! It looks greasy and very quickly ran through with a strightner, not a good look.