17.04.12 Best Dressed

Who Was Your Best Dressed At The 2012 Hong Kong Film Awards?

Credit: Sina

2012 Logie Awards

2012 Logie Awards

Coco's Preen Pixel Lace Print Scuba Dress

Coco’s Preen Pixel Lace Print Scuba Dress

12 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed At The 2012 Hong Kong Film Awards?

1. Tina April 17, 2012 at 09:11 #

These are lovely ladies! Great dresses – really liked Angelababy’s Elie Saab. It is perfection personified. Points for Shu Qi as well for working that green gown!

2. Fiona April 17, 2012 at 10:04 #

All these are just beautiful, these ladies are blessed with perfect figures to wear these creations and do them absolutely justice. My favourite had to be Shu Qi because she chose the most dramatic gown and it just sang on her, beautiful and brave.

3. April April 17, 2012 at 13:46 #

That Armani Prive was my favorite gown of the couture season. I so badly wanted Jessica Chastain to wear it, so I am selfishly disappointed that someone I am not familiar with donned it instead. But, it’s just so perfect that I am still voting for it.It’s unique color, beading, & neckline blow all the rest out of the water for me

4. Mary Jane Anderson April 17, 2012 at 14:05 #

Even if I don’t like Shu Qi’s earrings and I think Angelababy’s styling is more perfect in overall, my vote goes to Shu Qi for wearing this splendid Armani gown with such elegance. Love her hair and makeup too!

5. Alina April 17, 2012 at 14:12 #

Angelababy and Shu Qi.

• Nat39 April 17, 2012 at 17:26 #

Same, love both, hope both will make it to the BDOTW poll.

• Tina April 17, 2012 at 20:54 #

6. Riley April 17, 2012 at 15:11 #

I am voting her Lun-mei because she needs me. She picked a look that couldn’t be more perfect for her.

Plus I know the Elie Saab winner is going to win. It’s usually a given at this point.

7. EmmaWoodhouse April 17, 2012 at 17:33 #

Lun-mei and Angelababy both look so gorgeous that I’m almost dying! I also have to give a shout-out to Michelle’s elegant Valentino, which isn’t getting many votes but is still such an elegant dress! I LOVED this event! :)

8. MG April 17, 2012 at 18:51 #

no Carina Lau in Gucci?

9. Aline April 17, 2012 at 21:52 #

Angelababy without doubt. She looks divine. Shu Qi is a close second, though.

10. Teleholic April 17, 2012 at 22:23 #

I really believe Angelababy’s look is BDOTY worthy. Simply, elegantly stunning.