Rosie Huntington-Whiteley In Andrew Gn – ‘Safe’ New York Premiere

Jason Statham was in New York City on Monday night for the premiere of his new movie ‘Safe’.

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley was his very pretty plus one, looking gorgeous as ever wearing an Andrew Gn Spring 2012 dress.

Showcasing her long, toned, enviable legs, her fresh white brocade halter dress with a draped pouf skirt was teamed with watercolour-blue pumps and a gold Diane von Furstenberg clutch.

The rest of her accessories included Miriam Haskell earrings and Annina Vogel rings.

She pulled her look together with a clean updo and a pretty pink lip shade.

I do love this look, but with such a strong start to the week, do you think this look is BDOTW worthy?

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Ellie Goulding's Maison Martin Margiela Embroidered Flame Print Leather Jacket And J Brand Leather Skinny Pants

Ellie Goulding’s Maison Martin Margiela Embroidered Flame Print Leather Jacket And J Brand Leather Skinny Pants

Alessandra Mastronardi In Valentino - 'To Rome With Love' Rome Premiere

Alessandra Mastronardi In Valentino – ‘To Rome With Love’ Rome Premiere

23 Responses to Rosie Huntington-Whiteley In Andrew Gn – ‘Safe’ New York Premiere

1. Nat April 17, 2012 at 10:31 #

It’s a good look, and the shoes are lovely. But it’s nothing special to me.
    Maybe on a less strong week this would be up for BDOTW, but this time around the field seems already very crowded…

2. Juliana April 17, 2012 at 10:49 #

I love this look from the ankles up. I love the fact that she’s season appropriate. But I’m not sure about the pumps. They are great, but I just keep wishing she wore strapy sandals (or even a metallic pump). I’m not really feeling them with this dress…

• Lee Ann April 17, 2012 at 13:01 #

Agree entirely. love the shoes but not with this dress.

• Mary Jane Anderson April 17, 2012 at 14:00 #

I agree with you both. I kinda wish she’d stick to an all-white ensemble – and this is SO not my type. The shoes, even if they’re amazing, clash with the outfit’s garden party vibe. A very cute look, but definitely not BDOTW worthy.

• Emily April 17, 2012 at 14:21 #

+1, love the dress AND the shoes, but not together…

3. bm April 17, 2012 at 12:03 #

I love this look. head to toe.
    But, i want to opted out the earrings, they’re not the great accessories with this look.

4. Amy April 17, 2012 at 12:16 #

Sorry this look isn’t BDOTW material. However I LOVE the shoes!!

• Christine April 17, 2012 at 17:33 #

I agree. Great shoes but not BDOTW worthy.

5. dee April 17, 2012 at 13:36 #

The shoes are nice but the dress not so much. It looks like a wrapped tablecloth.

6. Alina April 17, 2012 at 14:29 #

I love it. IMO, it’s a BDOTW contender.

• EmmaWoodhouse April 17, 2012 at 17:30 #

Yes, it is! She looks so statuesque and the shoes are divine. :) Gosh this girl is elegant!

7. fromchi-town April 17, 2012 at 14:58 #

I love this look. She looks beautiful and the dress is gorgeous too. I think it is a BDOTW nominee.

8. Riley April 17, 2012 at 15:06 #

The BDOTW poll is gonna be huge FC. I dunno who is going to win!

Rosie makes me swoon. Her dress and shoes alone make me salivate.

9. Sabina April 17, 2012 at 15:49 #

She gets my vote for BDOTW! She is so angelic in white and although I don’t love her shoes, they are fresh and an interesting alternative to plain strappy sandals.

10. Quinn April 17, 2012 at 15:53 #

Agree with most of the comments. don’t like the shoes with this dress. imho, not BDOTW worthy if we compare with such amazing look we’ve seen so far for this week.

11. Rebecca Z April 17, 2012 at 15:53 #

Pretty dress and I love the shoes. The neckline on her with her hair up really emphasizes her long neck–maybe a little too much.

12. Yeliz April 17, 2012 at 18:59 #

I really like this look. Rosie hardly gets a no from me, but if I think about the other contenders for the BDOTW poll, I can’t say that this is a worthy look.
    BTW did you saw other pics of her? I saw some and her skintone on her legs looks so different on other pics. I thought she was wearing tights when I saw a thumbnail lol. But it must’ve been the camera flashlights.

13. Jill April 17, 2012 at 19:59 #

I think it’s too bridal. it also elongates her upper body while making her hips look bulky. I don’t like the cut of this dress.

14. Tina April 17, 2012 at 20:53 #

I quite like this look since the shoes don’t bother me all that much. It’s got that elegant wow factor that I immediately noticed, so I think it may have the potential to be BDOTW but we’ll see what happens later on in the week.

15. Aline April 17, 2012 at 21:47 #

I can’t even believe I’m going to say that, but I kinda like the Stella look better. I don’t know, the fit of the dress doesn’t look good. And it’s just pretty blah to me. I do love the shoes though.

16. JKite April 18, 2012 at 10:52 #

I think the Pumps are Erdem. Look very similar.

17. pipsqueak April 19, 2012 at 00:05 #

I love this look head to toe! I think I started to like Rosie more, now that she stopped posing, pouting and squinting her eyes that much, as she did on the Transformer red carpet. When she’s herself, she looks great!