16.04.12

Vanessa Hudgens @ Coachella Music Festival

Vanessa Hudgens joined in the festivities at the Coachella Music Festival this weekend.

She donned three looks inspired by Pocahontas, a look she seems to channel every year for this festival.

I would suggest she seek inspiration elsewhere next year, as the best way to describe each look is bad, sad and mad.

She appears to have just grabbed the first thing to hand each day which no thought process or real purpose of doing anything other than garner attention.

It wouldn’t surprise me if she travelled with more accessories than clothes.

Vanessa was spotted shopping at Planet Blue before Coachella. It looks like it was money not well spent.

Credit: FameFlynet

Kerry Washington In Stella McCartney - 'Django Unchained' Cancun Photocall

Kerry Washington In Stella McCartney – ‘Django Unchained’ Cancun Photocall

31st Hong Kong Film Awards Red Carpet Round Up

31st Hong Kong Film Awards Red Carpet Round Up

33 Responses to Vanessa Hudgens @ Coachella Music Festival

1. Yeliz April 16, 2012 at 19:52 #

Vanessa is my Coachella worst dressed every year. Her style is always the same, boring and unimpressive.

2. Leah April 16, 2012 at 19:55 #

As soon as I saw the pics of her shopping at planet blue, I prepared myself for her ‘free people’ catalogue outfits -__-
    she just goes overboard with the ‘boho, hippie’ style every Coachella, and it just looks contrived and silly- not effortless

3. ullis April 16, 2012 at 19:59 #

what a mess/wannabe. the last look would be ok without the ugly cardigan and those horrible boots!

4. ullis April 16, 2012 at 20:00 #

have you seen emma watson’s outfits? cant really say hers are much better unfort.

5. dee April 16, 2012 at 20:11 #

Her outfits seem contrived and try hard.

6. Hannah April 16, 2012 at 20:12 #

Pocahontas wouldn’t be seen dead in any of those outfits, let alone any of the individual pieces.

7. Barbs April 16, 2012 at 20:13 #

She looks terrible! I think last year we saw better outfits overall, but she takes the price for the wackiest outfits! Hope next weekend will be better :)

8. Ade April 16, 2012 at 20:16 #

LOL, She’s not trying hard enough

9. CTgirl April 16, 2012 at 20:19 #

This whole age of Aquarius thing she has going on is dreadful. She just looks messy and vaguely unclean.

10. Riley April 16, 2012 at 20:21 #

Bohemia threw up and its vomit landed on Vanessa.

Every look is try hard and too much, even though she probably didn’t try hard, as she dresses like these three looks all the time.

11. superlilster April 16, 2012 at 20:23 #

FC, the only thing that’s makes me happy about these looks are (yet again) your hilarious comments. Who says fashion can’t be fun ;)

• Fashion Critic April 16, 2012 at 20:51 #

:D glad you enjoyed it lol

• jkrau April 17, 2012 at 06:23 #

Here here! I’m choosing to think that Vanessa’s not taking any of this seriously, and therefore I think it’s fun!

(If I were to take it seriously, I would sound like most other commenters here :)

12. Ashley April 16, 2012 at 20:24 #

While her looks are terrible, Planet Blue claims to have styled her for it (and they did last year). I guess it’s free except for her dignity.

13. EmmaWoodhouse April 16, 2012 at 20:27 #

LOL this is so bad it’s almost funny.

14. bas April 16, 2012 at 20:28 #

simply horrible! she is a complete mess.

15. JulietDay April 16, 2012 at 20:33 #

I actually think she gets the right spirit of Coachella. No high fashion, very laid back, hippie style. And well yeah, she loves tons of accessories. But hey, this is Coachella, everyone can get a bit crazy ;).

16. Amy April 16, 2012 at 20:35 #

Awww I thought you were being harsh, but then I looked the pictures again, and, yeah, FC you’re right.

17. firien April 16, 2012 at 20:44 #

trying-too-hard-failing-miserably angain and again.

18. Emmeline April 16, 2012 at 21:00 #

She needs to be stopped.

19. justme April 16, 2012 at 21:36 #

I honestly cackled out loud @ “bad, sad and mad”.
    Vanessa always becomes a cliché when she comes to Coachella and I’m not even sure she realizes it.

20. Aline April 16, 2012 at 22:24 #

Oh LOL.

21. Nat April 16, 2012 at 22:34 #

This is hilariously bad.
    Girl, when your outfit looks like an Halloween costume, something is clearly wrong.

22. Dhppy April 16, 2012 at 23:49 #

I like the first dress (minus the accessories), but that last outift looks like things have just taken a disastrous turn for her and she’s been reduced to worst of circumstances in order to make ends meet.

23. gurlygurl April 17, 2012 at 02:29 #

Aaaahhh Coachella… yet more women rolling around in their suitcases wearing anything that sticks. Seems to be the theme for festival goers.

24. Alina April 17, 2012 at 05:45 #

Bad…

25. roxana April 17, 2012 at 07:19 #

so, so, so ugly!

26. manja April 17, 2012 at 08:13 #

the only look that cld’ve been OK wld be the2nd one,but she ruined it with the jacket and accesories.the othe 2 are just ridiculous + very unflattering

27. Giuseppi Giraffe April 17, 2012 at 08:42 #

I know this may sound crazy, but after she won the fug madness award something in me started kinda liking her OTT sloppy. I don’t know why, but I’m starting to like Vanessa Hudgens’ style. I know I must sound crazy, but it’s almost like Alexa Chung without the pretense at being couture. Just… I pulled this stuff out of my closet (mostly off the floor) and then added a hat. I’m starting to like it. :P

28. lola April 17, 2012 at 14:32 #

I actually like her overdone boho style- it works. This is her signature look.And I hope she doesnt change it anytime soon, because I like the care free nature of her outfits.

29. effieee April 17, 2012 at 14:50 #

There is potential in these outfits, but the final product is either overcooked or undercooked. I can’t decide.

Outfit one, why is she wearing fishnets? Completely unnecessary. And gumboots, really? This isn’t Glastonbury.

Outfit two. I can’t decide whether or not I like her maxi, but I definitely hate her jacket. And her boots. They’re disgusting.

Outfit three. Her crop top is sitting awkwardly. And again with the hideous boots.

What Vanessa really needed was a pair of tan sandals and a pair of tea shades.

30. robbie April 17, 2012 at 17:28 #

this girl tries far too hard at the “hippie” look, does she put a blindfold on when she picks these pieces to put together.

31. kat April 18, 2012 at 00:43 #

Oh my goodness, you just cracked me up! You stated everything I was thinking. Her style is not only bad, but it is also so forced and not natural. She tries way to hard and fails miserably. Coachella is super hot this time of the year. Why is she wearing short wellies? Does she think she is Kate Moss at Glastonbury? Ugh