Kelly Ripa In Jason Wu – 10th Annual TV Land Awards

Kelly Ripa attended the 10th Annual TV Land Awards at the Lexington Avenue Armory in New York City on Saturday night.

Despite being a grown woman, married with kids, her own TV show and an ankle tattoo, I always find Kelly totally adorable.

She’s a girl’s girl and she always dresses in a way that lets me know she loves and appreciates fashion.

Case in point: she hit the red carpet wearing a stunning Jason Wu Spring 2012 dress.

The electric-blue silk-gazar dress was always destined for the red carpet. It was a long time coming on the red carpet, but it very much worth the wait.

I love the structured bodice with the full skirt which is accented with a dainty black leather bow belt, giving a youthful feel to this classic look.

If I had my Cinderella wish to wear this dress for one night, I would’ve worn it with strappy sandals, but Kelly opted for black pumps.

This is the second electric-blue dress in a row that is a worthy BDOTW contender.

You can buy Kelly’s Jason Wu dress from Net-A-Porter.com.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Jaime King's Spike TV’s 'Guys Choice Awards' Smouldering Eye Makeup

Jaime King’s Spike TV’s ‘Guys Choice Awards’ Smouldering Eye Makeup

Dree Hemingway In Dolce & Gabbana - Mulberry Coachella Pool Party

Dree Hemingway In Dolce & Gabbana – Mulberry Coachella Pool Party

12 Responses to Kelly Ripa In Jason Wu – 10th Annual TV Land Awards

1. Alina April 16, 2012 at 16:36 #

Beautiful! She really is adorable!

2. J April 16, 2012 at 16:54 #

I think she’s too short for this dress. The length of the skirt, and of the bodice on her torso, are off for me. The belt only makes it worse. She should have had it altered so that the skirt was just below the knee and the bodice stopped at her waist, having the belt sit right there. I think so, anyway.

• Hannah April 16, 2012 at 20:22 #

I agree, I feel like the belt should sit two inches higher up, the bodice should end just below where the belt sits on her, and the hem should fall just around the knee. Also, the dress is beautiful and classic, so an interesting, but not crazy, sandals would have been lovely.

3. CTgirl April 16, 2012 at 16:54 #

This is a great silhouette and silk gazar is a fantastic fabric that isn’t utilized enough by designers. BDOTW even though we’re only at the beginning of the week :-)

4. Christine April 16, 2012 at 16:55 #

Pretty dress

5. Yeliz April 16, 2012 at 17:00 #

The dress itself is beautiful but I don’t like the length of the dress on Kelly and would’ve prefered strappy sandals too.

6. karen April 16, 2012 at 18:42 #

I think the porportions of dress are off on Kelly. Maybe she’s a little too short for this dress? There’s something not right around the waist torso area. So no I don’t agree that it’s a BDOTW contender.

7. Beta April 16, 2012 at 19:40 #

she’s very cute + this dress is amazing. I dont mind the pumps

8. EmmaWoodhouse April 16, 2012 at 20:24 #

Reminds me very much of a Monique Lhuillier dress that Kristen Davis wore awhile ago. This one’s proportions feel off.

9. Riley April 16, 2012 at 20:24 #

NOT bdotw. Why? The black pumps. They are horrendous and don’t do anything for the look or Kelly.Kelly is too short for the dress and the tatoo takes away class.

Not bdotw. Nope. Kelly isn’t selling it to me. The shoes, height and tatoo make this not worthy.

10. Sonya April 17, 2012 at 08:47 #

What is this 80s prom disasterfest?

• J April 17, 2012 at 14:40 #

hehehehehehehehehe you cracked me up