Dree Hemingway In Dolce & Gabbana – Mulberry Coachella Pool Party

Dree Hemingway certainly got into the festival spirit at Mulberry’s BBQ Pool party during Coachella on Saturday afternoon.

The model wore a Dolce & Gabbana Spring 2012 ensemble.

A chilli-print bustier top with decorative flower crystal buttons was paired with a matching chilli-print full skirt.

The look was accented with a chocolate-brown leather belt, as sported on the runway, plus Dree added a rose embroidered crossbody bag, platform sandals and statement bracelets.

I love the red hot lips to go with her spicy look, but the platforms look clunky, awkward and uncomfortable.

You can buy Dree’s Dolce & Gabbana bustier top from Net-A-Porter.com and her
Dolce & Gabbana skirt from Net-A-Porter.com.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Kelly Ripa In Jason Wu - 10th Annual TV Land Awards

Kelly Ripa In Jason Wu – 10th Annual TV Land Awards

Anna Wintour In Versace - 'Evita' Opening Night

Anna Wintour In Versace – ‘Evita’ Opening Night

8 Responses to Dree Hemingway In Dolce & Gabbana – Mulberry Coachella Pool Party

1. Alina April 16, 2012 at 17:08 #

I have no words for the platforms.

• EmmaWoodhouse April 16, 2012 at 20:31 #

I have no words for any of it! (Except maybe the skirt, which with a different print would be OK)

2. Yeliz April 16, 2012 at 17:13 #

I have enough of these vegetable prints. This look isn’t something new for me.

• Christine April 16, 2012 at 17:31 #

Agreed.

3. Riley April 16, 2012 at 20:41 #

I agree with everyone before me. Spring 2012 collections that need to be officially retired (except maybe a few pieces): Stella McCartney, Dolce & Gabbana, and Louis Vuitton (it’s been unflattering on the red carpet mostly).

But I agree with Dree’s look until the shoes. Ugh.

4. Guen April 16, 2012 at 20:55 #

She’s amazing! In my opinion this is the best outfit I saw during all Coachella event. Girly, edgy, glamourous and very fashion!
    I adore it.

5. Aline April 16, 2012 at 22:32 #

First of all I’d like to say how much I hate this collection: a lot. I hate it with a passion. And because of this I’ve prevented from commenting on other posts featuring these veggie prints for the sake of not being petty.

But for the very first time I liked it on someone. From the ankles up, it actually looks good and not costumey. So yeah, I can even give her a pass and overlook the shoes choice.

6. cath April 17, 2012 at 11:51 #

I love this, and i think the shoes look great!