Delta Goodrem In Ralph Lauren – 2012 Logie Awards

Delta Goodrem attended the 2012 Logie Awards held at Melbourne’s Crown Palladium to celebrate Australia’s finest talents on television.

The Australian singer, who is also one of the judges on the Australian version of ‘The Voice’, looked breathtaking on the red carpet wearing a Ralph Lauren Spring 2012 gown.

Her Grecian gown with a draped detail on the shoulders and a cut-away back was accented with a silver tasselled belt which complemented her silver glitter clutch.

With beautiful tumbling blonde locks, five – yes five – silver rings and a gorgeous smile, she bags herself a spot on the BDOTW list.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Annabelle Wallis In Mulberry - Charles Finch, Mulberry and PORTER Magazine Dinner Party

Annabelle Wallis In Mulberry – Charles Finch, Mulberry and PORTER Magazine Dinner Party

Coachella Music Festival 2012

Coachella Music Festival 2012

31 Responses to Delta Goodrem In Ralph Lauren – 2012 Logie Awards

1. Yeliz April 16, 2012 at 21:14 #

This is so stunning! She looks like a goddess.
    It’s only Monday and we have two BDOTW contenders. That’s a good start.

• Fashion Critic April 16, 2012 at 21:28 #

Only 2….?

I have about 6 :D

• Yeliz April 16, 2012 at 21:33 #

I mean I have at least 2. I wrote it wrong, sorry.

I think it will be hard for you to choose the contenders FC as it is only Monday and you have 6 already. :)

• Fashion Critic April 16, 2012 at 22:35 #

going to be very tough…thats for sure :D

• bm April 16, 2012 at 21:39 #

Yes, agree with you, FC. So many good looks today. Why don’t we steal the start to make a BDOTW poll this afternoon ?

• Fashion Critic April 16, 2012 at 22:33 #

lol…if it wasn’t so late I would do that

2. barefoot duchess April 16, 2012 at 21:30 #

Delta is so gorgeous!

3. Riley April 16, 2012 at 21:41 #

She looks great. The gown is divine.

4. Arlena April 16, 2012 at 21:43 #

Ok, I’m an Australian, and I suffer through the Logies every year. For those of you who have never even heard of them/seen them, they are the tackiest award ceremony, despite being our most popular. Everyone looks like they’ve smothered themselves in fake tan, slapped on a ton of makeup and poured themselves into the most dated, trashy gowns. It is the worst vehicle for Australian designers- honestly, watching it makes me worried that Australians can’t actually design (I know that’s just not true).

So, in the scheme of things, this is good. I don’t love it, but at least she doesn’t look trashy.

• Fashion Critic April 16, 2012 at 22:32 #

You don’t want to see the UK version. This event was far from tacky if you want to compare :)

• gurlygurl April 17, 2012 at 02:27 #

LOL! I always watch the red carpet for the train wrecks! This year was pretty good overall. I felt there were many dresses I’d seen before though.

I actually love this dress. Delta rarely steers far away from that floaty, boho, goddess look so she does bore me a bit but I’d like that dress in my wardrobe. I particularly love the belt.

• msd April 17, 2012 at 03:23 #

I’d generally agree about the Logies being a tackfest but over the past couple of years the red carpet has become much better. (Can’t say the same about the ceremony though). For true tackiness, the Brownlow awards win – you could fill a whole WDOTY poll with the Aussie WAGs at that event!

5. AusGirl April 16, 2012 at 21:55 #

LOVE! Do you think you’ll blog any of the other looks from this event FC? :)

• Fashion Critic April 16, 2012 at 22:31 #

they will follow later….I wanted to do Delta on her own

• AusGirl April 16, 2012 at 22:41 #

Fair enough…she looks amazing!

6. Aline April 16, 2012 at 22:21 #

And she deserves it. Because she looks absolutely stunning. I love love love it. She’s truly channeling a goddess.

7. Christine April 16, 2012 at 22:28 #

This week is starting off GREAT! I know FC is happy :) 4 bdotw worthy gowns.

• Fashion Critic April 16, 2012 at 22:30 #

very happy

8. ramsay April 16, 2012 at 22:43 #

I like it – Prefer the hairstyle as per the runway but the dress is nice

9. Hannah April 16, 2012 at 23:15 #

This was my favourite red carpet dress presented at the spring 2012 shows, it is so elegant & glamourous, yet efortless, so I had high hopes, but unfortunately I just an’t fall in love with it on Delta. She does look beautiful, bu the belt needed to be a little higher, just because where it sits it’s a little disproportional to me, and the hair is a bti too big & hair sprayed for me. I am nit picking, but I loved this dress so much, so I’m a little disappointed.

10. Jones19 April 16, 2012 at 23:57 #

Ahh I remember her from Neighbours…she’s still so pretty.

11. Sharon April 17, 2012 at 01:15 #

I have no idea who this woman is, but she’s gorgeous and a definite contender for BDOTW. Wow!

12. TL April 17, 2012 at 02:04 #

She looks gorgeous,love the hair and makeup.
    It’s such an interesting Monday to start off, because we already have all the contenders for BDOTW. FC,how about having the BDOTW poll on Monday?

13. Rebecca Z April 17, 2012 at 02:29 #

She is very pretty and I really like her hair and makeup. The dress I am not in love with. It sort of overwhelms her and I don’t really love the draping over her arms. Is she dating Seal?

• Fashion Critic April 17, 2012 at 06:14 #

I think Seal was just looking for attention or just trying to hurt his now ex wife

Either way his over the top display was tacky. I don’t feel so sorry for him anymore

14. Alina April 17, 2012 at 04:53 #

Stunning!

BDOTW contender for sure.

15. Erika Ch April 17, 2012 at 11:03 #

I’m not Australian, but not very far from there, and here’s three words I would like to say for Delta Goodrem’s lokk: Stunning. Perfect. Divine

16. A. April 17, 2012 at 13:22 #

Stunning Dress. Stunning Girl. BDOTW. Definitely

17. effieee April 17, 2012 at 14:42 #

I do wish she had pulled her hair back into a sleek ponytail or something. There’s just too much hair for such an elegant look.

18. fromchi-town April 17, 2012 at 15:03 #

Wow – She looks stunning. Absolutely beautiful.

19. EmmaWoodhouse April 17, 2012 at 17:26 #

Grecian goddess. BDOTW contender, but I don’t think she’ll be my choice–Angelababy stole the show this week (so far!) :)