Who Wore Salvatore Ferragamo Better? Karolina Kurkova or AnnaSophia Robb

Late last year, Karolina Kurkova was in Mexico for the presentation of the Salvatore Ferragamo Resort 2012 collection, hosted by Saks Fifth Avenue.

The supermodel looked beautiful wearing a tropical-print one-shoulder dress from the brand’s Spring 2012 collection with Michael Kors gladiator boots, a silver clutch and a gold cuff.

AnnaSophia Robb wore the same dress last month whilst celebrating the launch of Ferragamo’s new fragrance, ‘Signorina’.

The young actress teamed her dress with navy Ferragamo pumps and a gold clutch.

I was certain I was going to pick Karolina until I saw the looks side-by-side.

Whilst I’m not a fan of AnnaSophia’s pumps, I dislike Karolina’s dark lip colour more.

AnnaSophia wins for me.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Final Mark Downs In The Net-A-Porter US Sale

Final Mark Downs In The Net-A-Porter US Sale

Scarlett Johansson In Versace - 'The Avengers' LA Premiere

Scarlett Johansson In Versace – ‘The Avengers’ LA Premiere

11 Responses to Who Wore Salvatore Ferragamo Better? Karolina Kurkova or AnnaSophia Robb

1. Alina April 12, 2012 at 08:58 #

AnnaSophia Robb wins it for me too, but both of them could have done a better job.

2. manja April 12, 2012 at 09:56 #

KK is looking way better here,I like the Amazonian wibe she is giving with the whole look.ASR boring.

3. Carolina April 12, 2012 at 11:27 #

Ditto on Anna Sophia – except for the awful shoe choice. The runway look is 10 times better than either one.

4. Like, ROAR! April 12, 2012 at 11:58 #

That’s a lot of really ugly shoes.

5. Riley April 12, 2012 at 14:37 #

I do think Anna’s shoes are pretty and fine on their own, but not with the dress, but I hate Karolina’s shoes. So Anna wins for me. Plus I love her hair with this look, as I think it looks better than the runway’s.

6. Leti April 12, 2012 at 15:34 #

I generally like KK’s style, but matching one’s lipstick to one’s shoes is always be a no-go.

7. EmmaWoodhouse April 12, 2012 at 15:40 #

While AnnaSophia’s shoes are bad, Karolina’s are worse and her makeup is quite awful. Anna looks more natural and so she wins for me!

8. MaryJane April 12, 2012 at 18:06 #

I don’t agree at all! I totally hate AnnaSophia’s shoes, I think they’re the worst she could have picked to match the fun feeling of the dress’ tropical print. I’m not in love with KK’s choice either – they’re way too chunky! – but at least their color really makes the dress pop, plus her lipstick is what tie the look together, IMO. I totally agree with Manja as for KK’s Amazonian vibe.

9. robbie April 12, 2012 at 23:18 #

karolina all the way.

10. Jones19 April 13, 2012 at 15:56 #

I thought AnnaSophia was Amanda Seyfried there for a second. Anyway I hate Karolina’s makeup and shoes so AnnaSophia wins for me.

11. Erika Ch May 3, 2012 at 10:56 #

AnnaSophia is way better. KK could have doned this perfectly withot those awful shoes and her unflattering lip colour.