Crystal Renn also wore a Zac Posen gown to the 9th Annual Spring Dinner Dance New Year’s In April: A Fool’s Fete in New York City last night.

The supermodel, who’s sporting platinum locks these days, selected a look from the designers Pre-Fall 2012 collection.

I love this forest green gown with feathers on the shoulders.

You need an amazing body and supermodel fierceness to pull it off, which Crystal has in abundance, but the hair and the bleached eyebrows don’t work for me at all.

She’s also looking a tad waxy, like a Madame Tussauds figure.

Credit: Style.com & FameFlynet

Ashley Judd In Carolina Herrera - 'Missing' LA Screening

Ashley Judd In Carolina Herrera – ‘Missing’ LA Screening

Jacqueline Emerson In Cynthia Rowley - NYLON Magazine 13th Anniversary Celebration

Jacqueline Emerson In Cynthia Rowley – NYLON Magazine 13th Anniversary Celebration

35 Responses to Crystal Renn In Zac Posen – 9th Annual Spring Dinner Dance New Year’s In April: A Fool’s Fete

1. Terry April 11, 2012 at 16:41 #

Is this really Crystal Renn? What happened to her beautiful dark hair? So disappointed by this look.

2. Alina April 11, 2012 at 16:43 #

She ruined the dress.

• Alina April 11, 2012 at 16:48 #

OMG! Is she the same person who did this : http://www.redcarpet-fashionawards.com/2011/10/03/best-dressed-of-the-week-miranda-kerr-crystal-renn-in-zac-posen/ ? No way!

• Fashion Critic April 11, 2012 at 16:49 #

I know…I’m still in shock

• Jacqu April 11, 2012 at 16:55 #

Agreed! That hair! Those eyebrows. However fierce she poses, it takes away ALL of the pleasure I felt from seeing that dress on the model.

• Jeremy April 11, 2012 at 23:02 #

She lost me. I was rooting for her when her story of being a “plus-size” model became public. Now she just looks like a malnourished skinny(I’m being generous here) wax doll. She doesn’t have those beautiful curves that make her unique anymore.

3. Riley April 11, 2012 at 16:46 #

The sad thing about Crystal Renn is that she championed curvaceousness but now she looks like everyone she wrote her book “Hungry” against. She looks plastic.

4. Beta April 11, 2012 at 16:49 #

I wouldnt have recognized C.Renn in a million years O_o
    she has completely morphed!
    not only the hair but also her body is unrecognizable
    yes, I also like darker hair better

5. Hannah April 11, 2012 at 17:10 #

I really dislike every single thing about this look. Firstly, the hair, and especially the eyebrows. I’m sure it was like when Coco died her hair red, for a shoot or something, but still. Then the skin, waxy. Then teh dress. It is just a hideous gown to me. I hate the colours, especially all together. The fabrics look ugly, the hem especially, and the creasing on the bodice is killing me, as are those feathers on the straps. It just looks like a cheap barbie dress or a broadway dress or something to me.

• Fashion Critic April 11, 2012 at 17:32 #

yes they are feathers on the straps

• manja April 12, 2012 at 09:26 #

+1,you said it all,horrible all the way

6. Christine April 11, 2012 at 17:11 #

She looks horrid. She lost way too much weight. So much for “being happy with her curves”

The dress is ugly. Not a good look!

• Shaina April 14, 2012 at 06:10 #

I agree completely. Very disappointing…her weight loss, and especially the hair and brows. I want the old Crystal back.

This dress, however, I love.

7. Aurélien April 11, 2012 at 17:12 #

I agree she looks so unrecognizabled, and I’m also disappointed by the dress. I also feel the dress is much more greener than the one on the model … I miss that darker/browner tone

8. d April 11, 2012 at 17:19 #

is it only me ? i love this…

• Linda April 12, 2012 at 00:19 #

I have to say that upon first glance, I hated it, but it is a stunning gown…

9. Rory April 11, 2012 at 17:19 #

HORRENDOUS. So sad because she was so sexy and beautiful before…now look at her.

10. Chanel April 11, 2012 at 17:24 #

She became the standard. She wrote a whole book about how society’s ideals made her struggle with her weight, yet here she is skinny as ever and bleached blonde. How sad.

• Christine April 11, 2012 at 18:28 #

Exactly. What a hypocrite.

• Chisyelda April 12, 2012 at 12:21 #

• taksi April 15, 2012 at 05:36 #

She looks slender but healthy, maybe a size 6. I think that’s rather a more natural weight for her than when she was plus-sized. Being plus-sized model isn’t necessarily healthier either. It’s fine if the models are naturally that weight, but a lot of them have to gain extra weight. It’s a silly requisite of modeling, you have to be either stick thin or plus size.

11. Zineb April 11, 2012 at 17:27 #

Eww! that sums up her look

12. DivaDebbi (Beauty and Fashion Blog) April 11, 2012 at 17:37 #

Enchanting on the runway…that’s all.

13. valentine April 11, 2012 at 17:40 #

I am so shocked and so disappointed!
    we saw her going thinner and thinner in the past few months. But this is really sad and shows how this industry is all about stereotypes.
    I hope more hard-headed women will help and change things.
    the dress is gorgeous but the total barbie look, seriously, i was really waiting for more coming from you, crystal!

14. Jill April 11, 2012 at 18:58 #

I so agree with you, I first thought she was a wax figure

15. EmmaWoodhouse April 11, 2012 at 19:18 #

She looks like a cheap barbie doll, which is very sad…a far cry from that glamourous gold Zac Posen. I am so disappointed. I don’t like the neckline on the dress, but on the other model the skirt is gorgeous. Crystal makes the whole thing look cheap.
    Thank goodness for Coco in Zac Posen on the same day!

16. Yeliz April 11, 2012 at 19:39 #

I don’t like the gown so much anyway and Crystal just looks horrible with those ugly eyebrows and hair.

17. Tiffany Nicole April 11, 2012 at 20:45 #

that dress belongs on a broadway stage in some over-the-top musical and at a minimum belongs in the Fall.

18. Rebecca April 11, 2012 at 20:50 #

I feel bad for her. You have to wonder how she slimmed down, and why she’d go from darkest brunette to platinum blonde. Does she have an eating disorder again, or is she on drugs?

19. bm April 11, 2012 at 21:12 #

The truth is, I love this dress better than Coco’s. But, Coco win the battle between 2 Zac Possen dresses simply because she looks natural, nothing is more or less.

20. Chisyelda April 12, 2012 at 12:17 #

She’s going against everything she ever stood up for. I used to look up to her (because of her attitude towards body image),but in my eyes now she’s nothing but a hypocrite. if you’re going to eat up all your words,at least try to look good doing it.

21. Henrique April 12, 2012 at 12:22 #

The biggest problem here is the dress. Horrible

22. T. April 12, 2012 at 18:29 #

What happened to her?!

23. miranda April 12, 2012 at 23:54 #

She’s a hypocrite and a liar for writing a book about the weight issue and then abandoning her convictions to the fashion of the day.

Having said that, the dress is ugly, her bone structure is amazing, her hair and brow dye job would look better with an edgier outfit, and she poses like a champ.

24. Jones19 April 13, 2012 at 16:10 #

She tends to look waxy in photos but there is no excuse for the bleached out hair and eyebrows.